McCarthy Agrees: Jan 6 Violent Insurrection

BULLSHIT!

"Fight Like Hell" means exactly a call to violence - especially when a mob is directed to the target.

Now you're going to post a bunch of quotes showing democrats saying "Fight like Hell", those Democrats didn't point a mob to any specific target like Trump did.
Yes you are full of shit. That is not a call to violence. Unlike you assholes who called for violence against SCOTUS justices, any Trump supporter, police, the list goes on.

Nowhere in the definition of insurrection are guns mentioned.

So they're just bullshitting.

Mz2fcxu.jpg
No, by constantly using the word your Dim masters give you, you show yourself a low education cult member. No insurrection, no ties to Trump, and ZERO insurrection charges.

No insurrection, no ties to Trump, and ZERO insurrection charges.
It was an insurrection attempt that failed.

It is a little early to claim no charges. Trump will be charged with several crimes along with his children. Maybe they can be put in jail cells next to each other so they can talk to each other into the wee hours of the night.
lock them up.JPG

:)-

It was an insurrection attempt that failed.

It is a little early to claim no charges. Trump will be charged with several crimes along with his children. Maybe they can be put in jail cells next to each other so they can talk to each other into the wee hours of the night.
No insurrection charges, and none coming. No ties to Trump. Per the FBI. Trump and his children will see no charges. And you’ll cry some more.

Your attempts to force lies on everyone FAILS!

Everyone knows that Trump intended the rioters to attack the Capitol, and everyone knows it was an attempted insurrection.

You can continue squealing all you want, but you fool no one.
You are the one lying. It was obviously not an “insurrection.” Period. It’s been established in this thread.

What everyone knows is that Trump invited people to join a protest. What nobody “knows” is that he organized a “mob.”
Nobody “knows” any such thing because it just ain’t true.

And there is zero evidence that he knew it would turn violent. you are the liar and it is crystal clear. You’re a completely transparent hack.

WASHINGTON — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday he agreed that the Capitol riot was a violent insurrection, the clearest answer he’s given after dodging the issue this week.
Asked Wednesday about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) description of the riot as a “violent insurrection,” McCarthy said he agreed.

“No one would disagree with that,” McCarthy told reporters.

So yea Trumpers. Your own people are telling you it was indeed a violent insurrection...and seditious to boot.

Nobody gives a fuck you moronic imbecile. It does not matter what anybody says that anything is.

Jan 6 was not an Insurrection. Period.

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence” By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6,

It is not only bad grammar, it defies credulity. How exactly is this "take control of" the country accomplished? For that to happen, the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA and all other agencies and law enforcement agencies would have to bow down to a group of guys who entered the Capitol. Because unless that happens, no overthrow is even possible, let alone intended.

That is the insanity of such a statement. The only way to see the capitol protest as a threat is to assume that the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA, etc. etc. are all going to start obeying them.

But of course,, they are not.

America is not some banana Republic were you can occupy the palace of Il Presidente and rule the country. A physical overthrow of America is not even possible. Thats why all the crying about it being the worst day ever is not believable.

There was no way they were going to overthrow the government of the United States. It was a riot. It was a dangerous riot. It should have never happened, and it should never happen again, but people should not be misled to think that the protestors were on the verge of overthrowing the government.

you show yourself a low education cult member. No insurrection, no ties to Trump, and ZERO insurrection charges.
No insurrection charges, and none coming. No ties to Trump.
What nobody “knows” is that he organized a “mob.”
Nobody “knows” any such thing ..........

And there is zero evidence that he knew it would turn violent.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patience, Grasshoppers.
The cake bakes.
Trust me. ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patience, Grasshoppers.
The cake bakes.
Trust me. ;)
No thanks, flea. And no. We don’t trust your silly analysis. And the cake left out most of the ingredients. So whatever it is that’s baking, ain’t a cake.

It matters when two of the Leaders of your party tell you that you are full of shit

I know that Nazi whores like you follow your leader, but I use my brain.

The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence” By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6,

It is not only bad grammar, it defies credulity. How exactly is this "take control of" the country accomplished? For that to happen, the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA and all other agencies and law enforcement agencies would have to bow down to a group of guys who entered the Capitol. Because unless that happens, no overthrow is even possible, let alone intended.

That is the insanity of such a statement. The only way to see the capitol protest as a threat is to assume that the military and the Supreme Court and the governors of the states and the White House and the FBI and the CIA and the NSA, etc. etc. are all going to start obeying them.

America is not some banana Republic were you can occupy the palace of Il Presidente and rule the country. A physical overthrow of America is not even possible. Thats why all the crying about it being the worst day ever is not believable.

There was no way they were going to overthrow the government of the United States. It was a riot. It was a dangerous riot. It should have never happened, and it should never happen again, but people should not be misled to think that the protestors were on the verge of overthrowing the government.

I know that Nazi whores like you follow your leader, but I use my brain.

Repeating your garbage is trolling and will be reported.

If you want to claim both McCarthy and McConnell are liars...well we'll file that away for when you claim the opposite

THEY were not. That was not their job

Their job was to stop the electoral count and let Trump's "people" take care of the rest.

And they accomplished their objective. They stopped the count. The coup failed primarily because Pence refused to go along with it

And the cake left out most of the ingredients.
............................................................................................................................................

You know, that old metaphor still has legs.

The thing is, poor poster Back, is that you don't know, I don't know....ALL ..... the ingredients the diligent Special Committee on January 6th has assembled.
So whether they have left out 'most'...or all....or any....is sorta kinda hard to say.
Unless, of course, you are getting private briefings from them?
Are you?

Trust me (because I fancy myself a competent cook).......but trust me, that ingredients really do matter.

So if you don't know yet what ingredients are in that cake, good poster Back, well.......you just can't predict what kind of cake you are gonna be presented.

True that?

Forum List

Back