McCarthy Agrees: Jan 6 Violent Insurrection

Not even a little bit.

There is nothing "legal" about dumping slates of electors you don't like
Again, you are being just stubbornly obtuse.

There is absolutely plenty legal about refusing to accept a fraudulently obtained slate of electors.

But I’ll add this. I fully respect Pence for his decision rejecting the contention that his Constitutional duties included such an action. In fact, I have gone back to re-read the 12th Amendment. I’ve come to believe that his conclusion wasn’t simply a principled one. I think he was right.

This leaves a significant gap. If a state’s election fraud does end up flipping the electoral vote for that State, is the Constitution really powerless to address it?

There is absolutely plenty legal about refusing to accept a fraudulently obtained slate of electors.
Problem is...you gotta prove they are fraudulent...and you couldn't then and still can't

And not being able to do so makes it illegal and a coup

Problem is...you gotta prove they are fraudulent...and you couldn't then and still can't

And not being able to do so makes it illegal and a coup
I don’t know that it was illegal. Another reason for Pence to have declined to do what some urged him to do.

But no. That doesn’t make “it” illegal. And you’re still talking out of your ignorant ass about a coup. There was no coup. Words have meaning. Sorry to have to break that to you, Letch.

I don’t know that it was illegal.
There's lots that you don't know.

I KNOW you can't just discard slates of electors because you don't like the results...and trying to do so is obstructing the peaceful transfer of power...a coup attempt

There's lots that you don't know.

I KNOW you can't just discard slates of electors because you don't like the results...and trying to do so is obstructing the peaceful transfer of power...a coup attempt
There is an infinite amount that you don’t know, Letch. Nobody said anything about just discarding a slate of electors “because you don’t like them.” You imbecile. That’s your bullshit.

If anybody “tried” any such thing, it might be illegal. (Albeit still not a “coup”.) Here, nobody did try any such thing. So it wasn’t a crime at all, much less a coup. You still don’t know that words have meaning. You remain an idiot.

So we can't fix things when there is obvious voter fraud?

So we can't fix things when there is obvious voter fraud?
Who gets to determine that?

The loser?

Were it "obvious" then the courts would have ruled in Trump's favor. They didn't. Over 60 times

Insurrection defined: Using COVID as an excuse to appoint Xiden with 81 million supposed entrees just enough to put him over the top in swing states. There was an insurrection alright, as usual the Demonics point into the other direction.

Who gets to determine that?

The loser?

Were it "obvious" then the courts would have ruled in Trump's favor. They didn't. Over 60 times
They didn't look at the evidence because they didn't want to be George Floyded.

WASHINGTON — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday he agreed that the Capitol riot was a violent insurrection, the clearest answer he’s given after dodging the issue this week.
Asked Wednesday about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) description of the riot as a “violent insurrection,” McCarthy said he agreed.

“No one would disagree with that,” McCarthy told reporters.

So yea Trumpers. Your own people are telling you it was indeed a violent insurrection...and seditious to boot.
McCarthy is not a Trumper, idiot.

Forum List

Back