McCain: Trump's confused ban may fuel ISIS propaganda

View attachment 109589

McCain: Trump's 'Confused' Ban May Fuel ISIS Propaganda - Breitbart

Oh look they are prepping the population with subliminal message of what's coming. After all Biden was heard saying a few years ago He needed another 911 only it will take place on Trump's watch so they can make Trump look like the Prick ................. it's all a story they've played it out right in front of you ever since 911 took place.

The sheep just can't pick up on it yet.
Everything America does... or doesn't do, incites the Radical Islamic Terrorists.

The McCain's of the world further fuel the threats with knee-jerk reactions.

The globalist are fueling all this bs. from point A. to Z these sob' s are behind everything including the hate Trump movement.
Loosen up that tin hat, you are losing blood flow to your brain.

We'll see how much of a joke it is when this civil war kicks off and idiots like you living in fkn lala land end up getting their asses beat .

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS LANGUAGE SOME VIEWERS MAY FIND DISTURBING
because the ass kissers to the liberal Democratic side who lick the shit off the Gov. boots preaching this LOVE NO HATE BS. are the first dumb mother f***** to die OR GET the shit beat out of them and it won't matter wtf color you are, it won't matter if you hate TRUMP and LOVE CLINTON this Country is fighting for it's life and you pathetic morons think everything is a gawd damn joke...........

AND YOU IDIOTS DON'T GET TRUMPS BANNING IMMIGRANTS UNTIL VETTED...

The problem isn't with refugees, the problem is with the visa system. If you want this country to be safer, then get the politicians to beef up the requirements to get a visa into this country.

BTW.................no refugees have ever pulled a successful attack on American soil. All the successful attacks were planned and put into action by people here on visas, or those who already came here as immigrants, or were born here.

No refugees.

o_O Holy shit that video.

I'm telling you Dems, you need to look around, those are the people who are taking over your party. Anarchists. NO VOTING, NO COUNTRY... You need to take your party back, if it's not already too late. :(

We are not muslims...that incites isis because they are ordered by their religion to either kill or enslave non muslims...so...do you advocate converting to islam to end muslim incitement against us?

The problem isn't with refugees, the problem is with the visa system. If you want this country to be safer, then get the politicians to beef up the requirements to get a visa into this country.

BTW.................no refugees have ever pulled a successful attack on American soil. All the successful attacks were planned and put into action by people here on visas, or those who already came here as immigrants, or were born here.

No refugees.

So......that only applies until they do it.....and the crime in Germany, Sweden, France....refugees......

No refugees.

So......that only applies until they do it.....and the crime in Germany, Sweden, France....refugees......

Sorry, but the vetting process to get to the USA is much more stringent than what the European countries are requiring. To get here, you have to have at least 5 interviews over an 18 to 24 month period, and if you can pass those, as well as pass the INTERPOL and Homeland Security and FBI screenings, then you were allowed to come here. Incidentally, the number of refugees that can pass the screening to get here is pretty low compared to the number that apply.

No refugees.

Sorry, but the vetting process to get to the USA is much more stringent than what the European countries are requiring. To get here, you have to have at least 5 interviews over an 18 to 24 month period, and if you can pass those, as well as pass the INTERPOL and Homeland Security and FBI screenings, then you were allowed to come here. Incidentally, the number of refugees that can pass the screening to get here is pretty low compared to the number that apply.

Sorry......not so for the Syrian refugees...as our FBI stated....it is a country that is a mess and we can't vet these people...at least not until the war is over.....

View attachment 109589

Oh look they are prepping the population with subliminal message of what's coming. After all Biden was heard saying a few years ago He needed another 911 only it will take place on Trump's watch so they can make Trump look like the Prick ................. it's all a story they've played it out right in front of you ever since 911 took place.

Because killing people at a marathon for running in a race is? How bout killing people at a Christmas party? Co workers on a Military base?

Seems to me they don't need a reason. Shame on McCain, a brave war hero, for becoming a weak scared little pussy in congress.

No refugees.

I would say those planned attacks weren't even by immigrant, refugess etc more liek our own damn Government did it. It was the perfect storm to distract, it was the perfect storm to get people right where we are today " stripping our privacy, rights, and freedom". 911 was used to snowball spying on the American's.

Think about Osam Bin L, was a CIA agent, living in bum fk Egypt in the middle of no where with barely any technology how in the fk does some sand rat manage to organize three planes to go down...

Sounds more like a Gov. set up to me and all the inside jobs yeah I'd take that information before thinking some muslim did it.

Lets say some Muslim did fly that plane into the bldg, you bet the crooked CIA hired the sob to do it.

I'm telling you Dems, you need to look around, those are the people who are taking over your party. Anarchists. NO VOTING, NO COUNTRY... You need to take your party back, if it's not already too late. :(

Ever see that black panther video where he says Kill those white crackers" lmao

King Samir Shabazz - "Kill White Babies"

Well duh! ISIS is loving Trump. They don't want Muslims coming to America and living free lives. Trump is making ISIS's job easier.
BS.

We want them fully vetted before we invite someone with ulterior motives.

Our Constitution and Shiria law are incompatible.

I'd rather not fight that war here.

Unless you want it in your backyard.

They are already vetted. Refugees go through multiple interviews, fingerprint and iris scan and it takes 18-24 months to get their visa. How more extensive should it be?

Well duh! ISIS is loving Trump. They don't want Muslims coming to America and living free lives. Trump is making ISIS's job easier.
BS.

They are already vetted. Refugees go through multiple interviews, fingerprint and iris scan and it takes 18-24 months to get their visa. How more extensive should it be?

You should be better informed and stop using the source you do.

upload_2017-1-30_22-25-58.png

FBI Says There IS No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees | NumbersUSA

upload_2017-1-30_22-25-32.png

BS.

View attachment 109687

View attachment 109686

Perhaps you should change your source. Doing a quick google search will tell you the long list of requirements for all refugees.

BS.

View attachment 109687

View attachment 109686
Link your source saying they're not vetted.

BS.

View attachment 109687

View attachment 109686
Link your source saying they're not vetted.

Are you blind, there is a link with the very article that says what it says.

BS.

View attachment 109687

View attachment 109686

Perhaps you should change your source. Doing a quick google search will tell you the long list of requirements for all refugees.

Thanks but I don't use google, and change it my ass, it just doesn't fit what you want to see because it makes you " WRONG" wrong, wrong lol

View attachment 109589

McCain is such a weak, old, relic of DC cronyism, he just needs to go home and :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu: :anj_stfu:

BS.

upload_2017-1-30_22-59-3.png

BS.

View attachment 109687

View attachment 109686

Thanks but I don't use google, and change it my ass, it just doesn't fit what you want to see because it makes you " WRONG" wrong, wrong lol

All of your sources are right wing sources. Hardly unbiased. This is the process the Whitehouse posted on their website in 2015.

Infographic: The Screening Process for Refugee Entry into the United States

Forum List

Back