Anti-Trump protesters (liberals) get violent and assault counter protester at PDX airport

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lets face it folks, the left in this country have become unhinged. They need to be shunned at every opportunity.

Second day of protest draws 600 to Portland International Airport, one man assaulted

Updated at 10:30 a.m. Monday

Portland International Airport was packed Sunday with hundreds demonstrating against the executive order banning immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries signed by President Donald Trump last week.

Port of Portland officials say approximately 600 turned out, eclipsing the previous day's 100 to 150 demonstrators.

The presence of a four-man counter-protest at times turned tense as demonstrators from both camps clashed. One of the counter-demonstrators was assaulted just after 5 p.m., Port of Portland spokesman Steve Johnson said.

Grant Chisholm, 39 of Portland told The Oregonian/Oregonlive that he was at the airport with three other members of the group Bible Believers for a counter-protest when a Trump opponent hit him in the head three times with something metallic. Chisholm dropped and drifted in and out of unconsciousness, he said, while vomiting as other protesters kicked him in the head.

"They almost killed me tonight," Chisholm said.

Second day of protest draws 600 to Portland International Airport, one man assaulted

Of course, none of those people work. When's EBT Day? Best day to fly, I bet.

They've completely lost it, off the deep end. I hope that the rational minds in America see what these people are.

Did you guys see the video of that chump getting dropped?

Eventually, someone will shoot.
Yep. Just ask Trayvon how it worked out for HIM! :laugh:
He should have been armed. These protesters need to be too.
You want people who go around committing assault to have guns? Sucker punching isn't enough violence for you? You want them to commit murder too?

The true nature of these extreme far lefties is coming out. Act like peaceniks while cheering on the violent blm and muslim thugs. Of course, they want others to do the violence for them as they cheerlead them on.

I just hope the Dem's take their party back and shut these assholes down, but idk they seem pretty lost in the partisan piss.

Remember what happened the last time you Democrats started a dust-up.
What the Civil War? That was you backwards, socially conservative southerners. I don't care that you call yourselves something different these days.

What the Civil War? That was you backwards, socially conservative southerners. I don't care that you call yourselves something different these days.

I'm from New York, am technically not a conservative, and it's you people who change your tag to escape your past, Mr. Progressive. The main difference is you seek to replace your lost black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.

I'm from New York, am technically not a conservative, and it's you people who change your tag to escape your past, Mr. Progressive. The main difference is you seek to replace your lost black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.
Not a conservative? Lol Billy at least you still have some small bit of shame left in you.

Not a conservative? Lol Billy at least you still have some small bit of shame left in you.

I am in technical terms a classical liberal, some POVs of which are also held by modern-day conservatives. You modern day "liberals" have no relation whatsoever to that particular philosophy.

I am in technical terms a classical liberal, some POVs of which are also held by modern-day conservatives. You modern day "liberals" have no relation whatsoever to that particular philosophy.
You are a shill for Trump, and an embarrassment to our nation.

Forum List

Back