McCain thumps Trump on the Khans and effectively ends Trump's chances for election

so there is nothing you have to show bloodshed from Christians. Lets just go back 10 years or so and compare the Christians VS the worshipers of the child raping false god of hate,
  • November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured, and a suspect Robert L. Dear was apprehended.[I 9][I 10][I 11] The suspect had previously acted against other clinics, and referred to himself as a "warrior for the babies" at his hearing.[I 12][I 13] Neighbors and former neighbors described the suspect as "reclusive",[I 10] and police from several states where the suspect resided described a history of run-ins dating from at least 1997.[I 11] As of December 2015, the trial of the suspect is on going;[I 12] however, on May 11, 2016, the suspect was declared by the court incompetent to stand trial.[I 14]
    • September 11, 2006: David McMenemy of Rochester Hills, Michigan, crashed his car into the Edgerton Women's Care Center in Davenport, Iowa. He then doused the lobby in gasoline and started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions; however, Edgerton is not an abortion clinic.[I 41] Time magazine listed the incident in a "Top 10 Inept Terrorist Plots" list.[I 42]
    • April 25, 2007: A package left at a women's health clinic in Austin, Texas, contained an explosive device capable of inflicting serious injury or death. A bomb squad detonated the device after evacuating the building. Paul Ross Evans (who had a criminal record for armed robbery and theft) was found guilty of the crime.[I 43]
    • May 9, 2007: An unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.[I 44]
    • December 6, 2007: Chad Altman and Sergio Baca were arrested for the arson of Dr. Curtis Boyd's clinic in Albuquerque. Baca's girlfriend had scheduled an appointment for an abortion at the clinic.[I 45][I 46]
    • January 22, 2009: Matthew L. Derosia, 32, who was reported to have had a history of mental illness[I 47] rammed an SUV into the front entrance of a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota.[I 48]
    • January 1, 2012: Bobby Joe Rogers, 41, firebombed the American Family Planning Clinic in Pensacola, Florida, with a Molotov cocktail; the fire gutted the building. Rogers told investigators that he was motivated to commit the crime by his opposition to abortion, and that what more directly prompted the act was seeing a patient enter the clinic during one of the frequent anti-abortion protests there. The clinic had previously been bombed at Christmas in 1984 and was the site of the murder of Dr. John Britton and James Barrett in 1994.[I 49]
    • April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms. No injuries were reported.
    • April 11, 2013: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Bloomington, Indiana, was vandalized with an axe.[I 50]
    • September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire. No injuries were reported due to the time of day, but the FBI was involved because of a history of domestic terrorism against the clinic.[I 51]
    • October 22, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Claremont, New Hampshire was vandalized by a juvenile intruder. Damaged in the attack were computers, furniture, plumbing fixtures, office equipment, medical equipment, phone lines, windows, and walls. The flooding that resulted from the vandalism also damaged an adjacent business.[I 52][I 53]
    Anthrax threats[edit]
  • Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

On 20 January 2014, Catherine Samba-Panza, the mayor of Bangui, was elected as the interim president in the second round voting.[28] The election of Samba-Panza was welcomed by Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General.[29] Samba-Panza was viewed as having been neutral and away from clan clashes.Her arrival to the presidency was generally accepted by the anti-balaka.Following the election, Samba-Panza made a speech in the parliament appealing to the anti-balaka for putting down their weapons.[30]

The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui,[31] just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque[32] and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui.[33] As of 20 January, the ICRC reported that it had buried about 50 bodies within 48 hours.[34] It also came after a mob killed two people who they accused of being Muslim, then dragged the bodies through the streets and burnt them.[35] Within the previous month, about 1,000 people had died.[36] On 4 February 2014, a local priest said 75 people were killed in the town of Boda, in Lobaye province[37] In the southwest, anti-balaka militants attacked Guen in early February resulting in the deaths of 60 people, according to Father Rigobert Dolongo, who also said that he had helped bury the bodies of the dead, at least 27 of whom died on the first day of the attack and 43 others the next day. As a result, hundreds of Muslim refugees sought shelter at a church in Carnot.[38]

In May 2014, it was reported that around 600,000 people in CAR were internally displaced with 160,000 of these in the capital Bangui. The Muslim population of Bangui had dropped from 138,000 to 900. The national health system had collapsed and over half of the total population of 4.6 million were said to be in need of immediate aid. Also from December 2013 to May 2014, 100,000 people had fled to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and the Democratic Republic of Congo bringing the number of CAR refugees in these countries to about 350,000[39] Amnesty International blamed the anti-balaka militia of causing a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions.[40] Some Muslims of the country were also weary of the French presence in MISCA, with the French accused of not doing enough to stop attacks by Christian militias. One of the cited reasons for the difficulty in stopping attacks by anti-balaka militias was the mob nature of these attacks[41]
like you asked 10 years back
can you show me in the Bible where it calls for these actions?
If you don't understand the Bible don't even try, you will only prove yourself an idiot.
Lol so changing the argument into something else. You started by saying it's not fair to call you a racist, while I pointed out you where saying racist things. Then you tried to claim Modern Christianty doesn't have extremist willing to commit violence, after wich I gave you about 2 dozen recent examples. Now you are trying to claim the bible doesn't condone violence.One of us looks like an idiot, guess who it is? These all where punishable by death.
  • Adultery (Lev 20:10-12, (man and woman).
  • Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent. (Deut 22:20-21).
  • Making love to a virgin pledged to be married to another. Applies to man who deflowers virgin pledged to be married, and to the virgin if she does not call for help. (Deut 22:23-24).
  • The daughter of a priest practicing prostitution (death by fire) (Lev 21:9).
  • Rape of someone who is engaged. If she is not engaged you only have to marry her and give her father 50 shekels. No mention is made of the girl’s opinion. (Deut 22:25).
  • Men practicing bestiality. (Both man and animal die). (Lev 20:15)
  • Women practicing bestiality (Both woman and animal die). (Lev 20:16)
  • Having sex with your father’s wife, as distinct from "your mother", as it was common practice for men at the time to have several wives. (both die). (Lev 20:20).
  • Having sex with your daughter in law. (Lev 20:30)
  • Incest. (Lev 20:17)
  • Male homosexuality. The girls seem to get a free .. errrr ...ride on this one. (Lev 20:13).
  • Marrying a woman and her daughter. They are all burnt to death (Lev 20:14)
  • Worshiping idols (Ex 22:20, Lev 20:1-5, Deut 17:2-7).
  • Blasphemy (Lev 24:14-16,23).
  • Breaking the Sabbath (Ex 31:14, Numb 15:32-36).
  • Practicing magic (Ex 22:18).
  • Being a medium or spiritualist. (stoning) (Lev 20:27).
  • Trying to convert people to another religion. (stoning) (Deut 13:1-11, 18:20).
  • Apostasy - If most people in a town come to believe in a different god. (Kill everybody, including animals, and burn the town.) (Deut 13:12-15)
  • Giving one of your descents to Molech. Probably refers to human sacrifice and is not now commonly practiced in the west. (Lev 20:2)
  • Non-priests going near the tabernacle when it is being moved. (Numb 1:51)
  • Being a false prophet. (Deut 132:5, Deut 18:20, Zech 13:2-3)
  • Striking your parents (Ex 21:15).
  • Cursing your parents (Ex 21:17, Lev 20:9).
  • Being a stubborn and rebellious son. And being a profligate and a drunkard. (stoning) (Quite a few of us might have a problem with this one)(Deut 21:18-21)
  • Murder. However if a slave is beaten to death the owner is “punished” — not necessarily killed. If the slave survives the beating then there is no punishment. (Gen 9:6, Ex 21:12, Numb 35:16-21). This is part of a wide range of slavery laws in the Old and New Testament.
  • Kidnapping and selling a man. This is really a law against making an Israelite a slave against his will. (Ex 21:16).
  • Perjury (in certain cases) (Deut 19:15 - 21). Deut 19:20 explicitly identifies that the purpose of this is deterrence. "The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing (malicious and false testimony by one man against another) be done among you." Presumably all the other death penalties are assumed to be for deterrence as well.
  • Ignoring the verdict of a judge – (or a priest!) (Deut 17:8-13).
  • Not penning up a known dangerous bull, if the bull subsequently kills a man or a woman. (Ex 21:29) Both the animal and the reckless owner of the dangerous bull are to be put to death.
  • Living in a city that failed to surrender to the Israelites. (Kill all the men, make the women and children slaves.) Deut 20:12-14.
  • The following carry the punishment of being "cut off from his people". Some people seem to feel that this is the same as the death penalty.
  • A male who is not circumcised. Genesis 17:14
  • Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15
  • Manufacturing anointing oil. Exodus 30:33
  • Engaging in ritual animal sacrifices other than at the temple. Leviticus 17:1-9
  • Sexual activity with a woman who is menstruating: Leviticus 20:18
  • Consuming blood: This would presumably include eating rare meat and black pudding. Also see above. Leviticus 17:10.
  • Eating peace offerings while ritually unclean: Leviticus 7:20
  • Waiting too long before consuming sacrifices: Leviticus 19:5-8
  • Going to the temple in an unclean state: Numbers 19:13
see, thats what I was talking about, you quote talking points from some anti Christian site and you prove you have no clue about the Bible. Your whole post right there proves without doubt that you are an idiot drone.
do some research and find your errors.
Until then, thanks for playing.
It is clear you do not believe in scripture.
Its clear you have never read it, and dont understand.
you might be doing yourself a favor if you get someone to explain it to you. this is not the proper thread to do it in.

McCain is irrelevant and has been since....oh about 2009
You trumpanzess and Comrade Trump are the ones now irrelevant.

Last I looked he's pretty much even in the polls. You loons (and fake republicans) have screamed Trump is finished for the last six months. It's getting a tad tiresome

Need I remind you that you said Trump would never get the nomination and anyone that thought he would had, and I quote, "bats in their belfry".

Now that you're a Trump supporter, what does that make you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Got a link to that post? I had forgotten it.

This is where she said he'd "never get the nod": Trump insults a war hero

And this is where she said anyone who claimed he'd be the nominee has "bats in their belfry": Trump insults a war hero

• November 29, 2015: A shooting at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, left three dead and several injured, and a suspect Robert L. Dear was apprehended.[I 9][I 10][I 11] The suspect had previously acted against other clinics, and referred to himself as a "warrior for the babies" at his hearing.[I 12][I 13] Neighbors and former neighbors described the suspect as "reclusive",[I 10] and police from several states where the suspect resided described a history of run-ins dating from at least 1997.[I 11] As of December 2015, the trial of the suspect is on going;[I 12] however, on May 11, 2016, the suspect was declared by the court incompetent to stand trial.[I 14]
    • September 11, 2006: David McMenemy of Rochester Hills, Michigan, crashed his car into the Edgerton Women's Care Center in Davenport, Iowa. He then doused the lobby in gasoline and started a fire. McMenemy committed these acts in the belief that the center was performing abortions; however, Edgerton is not an abortion clinic.[I 41] Time magazine listed the incident in a "Top 10 Inept Terrorist Plots" list.[I 42]
    • April 25, 2007: A package left at a women's health clinic in Austin, Texas, contained an explosive device capable of inflicting serious injury or death. A bomb squad detonated the device after evacuating the building. Paul Ross Evans (who had a criminal record for armed robbery and theft) was found guilty of the crime.[I 43]
    • May 9, 2007: An unidentified person deliberately set fire to a Planned Parenthood clinic in Virginia Beach, Virginia.[I 44]
    • December 6, 2007: Chad Altman and Sergio Baca were arrested for the arson of Dr. Curtis Boyd's clinic in Albuquerque. Baca's girlfriend had scheduled an appointment for an abortion at the clinic.[I 45][I 46]
    • January 22, 2009: Matthew L. Derosia, 32, who was reported to have had a history of mental illness[I 47] rammed an SUV into the front entrance of a Planned Parenthood clinic in St. Paul, Minnesota.[I 48]
    • January 1, 2012: Bobby Joe Rogers, 41, firebombed the American Family Planning Clinic in Pensacola, Florida, with a Molotov cocktail; the fire gutted the building. Rogers told investigators that he was motivated to commit the crime by his opposition to abortion, and that what more directly prompted the act was seeing a patient enter the clinic during one of the frequent anti-abortion protests there. The clinic had previously been bombed at Christmas in 1984 and was the site of the murder of Dr. John Britton and James Barrett in 1994.[I 49]
    • April 1, 2012: A bomb exploded on the windowsill of a Planned Parenthood clinic in Grand Chute, Wisconsin, resulting in a fire that damaged one of the clinic's examination rooms. No injuries were reported.
    • April 11, 2013: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Bloomington, Indiana, was vandalized with an axe.[I 50]
    • September 4, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman, Washington was intentionally set on fire. No injuries were reported due to the time of day, but the FBI was involved because of a history of domestic terrorism against the clinic.[I 51]
    • October 22, 2015: A Planned Parenthood clinic in Claremont, New Hampshire was vandalized by a juvenile intruder. Damaged in the attack were computers, furniture, plumbing fixtures, office equipment, medical equipment, phone lines, windows, and walls. The flooding that resulted from the vandalism also damaged an adjacent business.[I 52][I 53]
    Anthrax threats[edit]
  • Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

On 20 January 2014, Catherine Samba-Panza, the mayor of Bangui, was elected as the interim president in the second round voting.[28] The election of Samba-Panza was welcomed by Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary-General.[29] Samba-Panza was viewed as having been neutral and away from clan clashes.Her arrival to the presidency was generally accepted by the anti-balaka.Following the election, Samba-Panza made a speech in the parliament appealing to the anti-balaka for putting down their weapons.[30]

The next day anti-Muslim violence continued in Bangui,[31] just days after the Muslim former Health Minister Dr. Joseph Kalite was lynched outside the Central Mosque[32] and at least nine other people were killed when attacked when a mob, some of who were from Christian self-defence groups, looted shops in the Muslim-majority Miskine neighbourhood of Bangui.[33] As of 20 January, the ICRC reported that it had buried about 50 bodies within 48 hours.[34] It also came after a mob killed two people who they accused of being Muslim, then dragged the bodies through the streets and burnt them.[35] Within the previous month, about 1,000 people had died.[36] On 4 February 2014, a local priest said 75 people were killed in the town of Boda, in Lobaye province[37] In the southwest, anti-balaka militants attacked Guen in early February resulting in the deaths of 60 people, according to Father Rigobert Dolongo, who also said that he had helped bury the bodies of the dead, at least 27 of whom died on the first day of the attack and 43 others the next day. As a result, hundreds of Muslim refugees sought shelter at a church in Carnot.[38]

In May 2014, it was reported that around 600,000 people in CAR were internally displaced with 160,000 of these in the capital Bangui. The Muslim population of Bangui had dropped from 138,000 to 900. The national health system had collapsed and over half of the total population of 4.6 million were said to be in need of immediate aid. Also from December 2013 to May 2014, 100,000 people had fled to neighbouring Cameroon, Chad and the Democratic Republic of Congo bringing the number of CAR refugees in these countries to about 350,000[39] Amnesty International blamed the anti-balaka militia of causing a "Muslim exodus of historic proportions.[40] Some Muslims of the country were also weary of the French presence in MISCA, with the French accused of not doing enough to stop attacks by Christian militias. One of the cited reasons for the difficulty in stopping attacks by anti-balaka militias was the mob nature of these attacks[41]
If you don't understand the Bible don't even try, you will only prove yourself an idiot.
Lol so changing the argument into something else. You started by saying it's not fair to call you a racist, while I pointed out you where saying racist things. Then you tried to claim Modern Christianty doesn't have extremist willing to commit violence, after wich I gave you about 2 dozen recent examples. Now you are trying to claim the bible doesn't condone violence.One of us looks like an idiot, guess who it is? These all where punishable by death.
  • Lying about virginity. Applies to girls who are still in their fathers' homes, who lie about their virginity, and are presented to their husband as a virgin. The accused is guilty until proved innocent. (Deut 22:20-21).
  • Making love to a virgin pledged to be married to another. Applies to man who deflowers virgin pledged to be married, and to the virgin if she does not call for help. (Deut 22:23-24).
  • Rape of someone who is engaged. If she is not engaged you only have to marry her and give her father 50 shekels. No mention is made of the girl’s opinion. (Deut 22:25).
  • Having sex with your father’s wife, as distinct from "your mother", as it was common practice for men at the time to have several wives. (both die). (Lev 20:20).
  • Male homosexuality. The girls seem to get a free .. errrr ...ride on this one. (Lev 20:13).
  • Trying to convert people to another religion. (stoning) (Deut 13:1-11, 18:20).
  • Apostasy - If most people in a town come to believe in a different god. (Kill everybody, including animals, and burn the town.) (Deut 13:12-15)
  • Giving one of your descents to Molech. Probably refers to human sacrifice and is not now commonly practiced in the west. (Lev 20:2)
  • Being a stubborn and rebellious son. And being a profligate and a drunkard. (stoning) (Quite a few of us might have a problem with this one)(Deut 21:18-21)
  • Murder. However if a slave is beaten to death the owner is “punished” — not necessarily killed. If the slave survives the beating then there is no punishment. (Gen 9:6, Ex 21:12, Numb 35:16-21). This is part of a wide range of slavery laws in the Old and New Testament.
  • Kidnapping and selling a man. This is really a law against making an Israelite a slave against his will. (Ex 21:16).
  • Perjury (in certain cases) (Deut 19:15 - 21). Deut 19:20 explicitly identifies that the purpose of this is deterrence. "The rest of the people will hear of this and be afraid, and never again will such an evil thing (malicious and false testimony by one man against another) be done among you." Presumably all the other death penalties are assumed to be for deterrence as well.
  • Not penning up a known dangerous bull, if the bull subsequently kills a man or a woman. (Ex 21:29) Both the animal and the reckless owner of the dangerous bull are to be put to death.
  • Living in a city that failed to surrender to the Israelites. (Kill all the men, make the women and children slaves.) Deut 20:12-14.
  • The following carry the punishment of being "cut off from his people". Some people seem to feel that this is the same as the death penalty.
  • Engaging in ritual animal sacrifices other than at the temple. Leviticus 17:1-9
  • Consuming blood: This would presumably include eating rare meat and black pudding. Also see above. Leviticus 17:10.
    Anthrax threats[edit]

Christians have been raped, murdered and tortured by militant groups who are Muslims known as Seleka. Since 2003 these rebels who are almost entirely Muslims that terrorized villages and when the coalitions go back in to take the country back from these terrorist someone desires to call it Christian terrorism? What a bunch of bullshit. We are not going to let it get any farther along here in the USA. So head back to those desert shit-holes where you belong, learn how to assimilate peacefully, be jailed or be shot as people are not giving up their right to bear arms.

And no one has to go through and refute your whole worthless post or the lying wiki propaganda page that users post information on at their discretion to promote an agenda that fits their own desires. If it does not have the whole truth it is not worth referring to. France also destroyed the mosque they found to hold weapons for terrorist purpose also.

The militants lost Central African Republic: violent sectarian clashes erupt in Bangui

Congratulations,you proven yourself a hypocrit not once not twice but three times now. First of you can't possibly be so stupid that you would actually believe that the crisis in central africa is some kind of plot to prove christian extremist violence? Second of you where already a hypocrit by posting that Christian meme but now you are claiming that the reason you are not refuting my post is because it is worthless. Lol you are a pretty sad human being Rod you truly are.
You have proven your self a hack and a liar. You are the one that copied and pasted a wiki page with a shit load of references I merely had to post references for one of those copy paste references in error in order to show the errors in your copied wiki page for people to know what a true hack that you are.
What did I lie about? Is there violence in CAR, is that violence religiously inspired, and did christians participate? Answers to these 3 points is yes. Maryland tried to claim Christian violence doesn't exis
I never claimed it was equivalent. What I claimed is that Muslim extremism is not supported by all Muslims. So generalising all Muslims to extremists is racist.

Supported by all? Supported by a majority of the Islamic world. This myth of the silent majority of Muslims that don't support this. It's BS. The Islamic world is one of intolerance, bigotry, gender oppression, and atrocities. Sit there and justify and make excuses for a religion that is so backwards.

Think about this. In the entire Islamic world, worth trillions of dollars, encompasses three continents--there is not one world-class academic institution. Not a one. That speaks volumes.
It doesn't have to be a majority. If you generalise an entire religion, you are in fact being racist, I have claimed nothing more, nothing less. I could make a case against what you said, asking you for proof that most peoples in Muslim countries support extremism, but that would be dishonest since that statement isn't testable to begin with. Or poiting out that most Muslims in Western nation peacefully coexist with it's neighbours but that's like I said digressing from my original point.

Racism? It is a monotheistic religion. Imagine the stupidity of the comment that some social justice warrior was racist because his forceful, vulgar some would say denunciation of Christianity. That is absurd.

The left likes to play semantic word games. They like to correct. Stopping someone and trying to denounce the meaning of illegal immigrant--oh no it's undocumented worker. It is a cheap way of getting the upper hand without actually making a point.

Every single Muslim country is devoid of anything that can remotely resemble liberty as America knows it. At best you have Turkey, where those racists--apparently being against a religion is racists--those racists that don't want Turkey to be a Sharia country and publicly execute gays like their neighbor Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Generalization? No what I am saying is the religion of Islam is poison. The Arabic race, the African race, the European, and Asian Muslims has nothing to do with it.
Google I haven't seen you say a racist thing. Maryland refered to Muslims as Sand turds and rod posted a meme implying all Muslims are terrorists. That is racist, saying violence is being commited by Muslim extremist is a statement of fact, even claiming it is supported by a majority of Muslims is not really racist, it's an assumption but it doesn't equate ALL Muslims to extremist. I would appreciate that you don't put words into my mouth.

Oh, then let me elaborate on my feelings towards Islam. I think it is suicidal poison that is incapatiable in Western society in every way imaginable. I think their leaders in organizations like CAIR are liars, through and through. They know exactly what the goals and aspirations of Islam are. Because for every once of it that is a religion, it is political.

It is astounding that the left is willing to compromise their espoused morals and values. Most gays I know were surprised when I told them how many Islamic countries that execute gays. And even still the larger number where being gay is criminalized. Most after learning these things say that not only should we be limiting immigration from these countries, we should be pushing economic sanctions.

They both share a deep hatred of the west. They are connected by a lust of seeing the West marginalized.
Then allow me to eloborate on my feelings. First of I don't like any religion. I'll give a little bit of information about myself. I'm not an American, I'm Belgian, my wife is American and my daughter has dual nationality. I live 45 minutes driving from Brussels and my place of work is considered a prime target, as a result I get searched daily on entering. So unlike most people on this forum, I'm directly affected by the threat of terrorism, having said that, in my team there are 2 devout Muslims 1 of wich is actually in Mecca at this very moment. This person, is as devout as they come, as a result he will litterally give you to food out of his mouth, he doesn't just fast on Rammaddan but also every thursday, every moment he is not praying, eating, or working he spends studying the Koran. I, being the opiniated 'know it all' that I am have talked about terrorism at lenght with him, he hates ISIS with a vengance. He considers their beliefs an affront to Allah and went as far as specifing that if he would find out that 1 of his sons would get involved, he wouldn't just disown him, but immediatly report him to the police. The other guy, slightly less devout was no less adamant. Now I don't see eye to eye with either of them on religion, and I find the first guys relationship and attitude to his wife pretty fucked up. Since he doesn't want her to work and is undoubtably the patriarch of his house. And this is of course anecdotal But visiting the sins of people who use the Koran or for that matter any religious book to justify violence, on people who's only problem is that they belief deeply, is dangerous and divisive. Furthermore it's not just Muslims who hold beliefs over humanist morals and values. I consider Creationists for instance a danger to our values. By subjecting their kids to a belief system that not just questions but activly fight against modern science they are in fact fighting against reason. And there are plenty of Christian inspired hategroups in the US that find gays deserve death. My belief is that you don't fight hate, by promoting walls and telling people that it's alright to ban people from entering a country because they adhere to a certain religion. You fight hate by showing people that altough they hate, you dare to stand by your convictions even when it is easier to just want to strike back. Come to think about it, the fact that I understand this, in my book makes me a better Christian then Maryland can ever aspire to be. Trump is selling the illusion that if you just strike a little harder, hate a little bit more, isolate yourself from everybody you can make these people stop attacking you. To me you are asking to be deceived.

Last edited:
    Anthrax threats[edit]

What a tired song and dance. Be consistent at least. Let's analyze the Torah and Koran too. These are really insightful points. Atheists are such self-righteous pricks.
You are willing to analyze other religious scripts, but folks on your side aren't willing to analyszie American soldier killings of other soldiers, only those by Muslim American soldiers?

However, one can judge Christianity by the scriptures above alone. The Word Stands Alone.

Amirite?

Are you high? What American soldier killings of other soldiers? Listen, and the only leftist that truly seems to have any grasp on reality on this issue is Bill Mahr--there is no comparison when it comes to intolerance, bigotry and terror between modern Islam and Christianity. If you think there is you are wrong. Period. You don't have a damn clue what is occurring on a daily basis in the Islamic world.

Why do you support the executing of gays?

Jake supports Islamists because they fund his gf Hillary

McCain are like Cruz or Ryan or Kasich or Bush second best. Trump isn't 2nd 2016's well.

If it is true maybe four candidates are one winner against the Clinton instead in 2020 ...

Insane McCain babbling again? Do people really think he's still relevant? Most Republicans can't wait for corrupt frauds like him to exit the Party. Good riddance.

Trump hates mccain because mccain served his country. Trump will not win an election showing disdain for people who have fought fot the us. Is this not common sense?

Trump "hates" mccain because McCain keeps talking shit about him.

THe rest of your post is moronic nonsense.

why would McCain say that all white males are racist and uncaring like that?
Why should we all have to suffer because Donald Trump hurt some sand turds feelings.
Not all white people, just those who find it acceptable reffering to Muslims as sand turds.
When this is what they push for their agenda they deserve to be called "sand turds".
View attachment 83949
Unless you can somehow prove that every single Muslim has that agenda, that argument is simply false. Generalising based on religion or ethniticity like Maryland and you do with that reply is the textbook definition of racism. RASISM the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Says the man more concerned with Political Correctness than the lives of his fellow citizens.

No, McCarthy was not, no the staffer was not, but Trump is working with the former communist and calling on him for help.
The Russians, Iranians, Europe and America were all allies in WW2 lest you forget or are unaware.
The Russians and Americans ended being allies the day Nazi Germany surrendered 71 years ago.

Putin is the enemy, and Comrade Trump is calling on him. Comrad Trump is also getting the willies kicked out of him by Senator McCain today.
Putin an enemy? You are living back in the cold war days Jakey. You need an upgrade. McCain kicks himself he does not need Trump's help to get that job done.
Putin, yes, is the enemy, not our buddy or friend.

If you have turned communist running dog, it is time you step into the light.

Why and how is PUtin our enemy?

No, McCarthy was not, no the staffer was not, but Trump is working with the former communist and calling on him for help.
The Russians, Iranians, Europe and America were all allies in WW2 lest you forget or are unaware.
The Russians and Americans ended being allies the day Nazi Germany surrendered 71 years ago.

Putin is the enemy, and Comrade Trump is calling on him. Comrad Trump is also getting the willies kicked out of him by Senator McCain today.
Putin an enemy? You are living back in the cold war days Jakey. You need an upgrade. McCain kicks himself he does not need Trump's help to get that job done.
Putin, yes, is the enemy, not our buddy or friend.

If you have turned communist running dog, it is time you step into the light.

Why and how is PUtin our enemy?
Comrade Jakey is out searching for the children of the corn, "corn babies" just in case any escape to Russia.

Why should we all have to suffer because Donald Trump hurt some sand turds feelings.
Not all white people, just those who find it acceptable reffering to Muslims as sand turds.
When this is what they push for their agenda they deserve to be called "sand turds".
View attachment 83949
Unless you can somehow prove that every single Muslim has that agenda, that argument is simply false. Generalising based on religion or ethniticity like Maryland and you do with that reply is the textbook definition of racism. RASISM the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Says the man more concerned with Political Correctness than the lives of his fellow citizens.
No actually sais the definition of racism. You know what I always notice if I get attacked like that? The people who do it are usually the people who have no real arguments to add. They feel attacking somehow makes them right, you see them in schoolyards too. They call them bullies. Bullies in general are people who think that if they put people on the defensive they won't notice how weak they truly are. Trump and you, Correll fit this to a tee.

McCain is precisely why term limits are needed for all of Congress. He has been so bought and paid for that his soul is barely recognizable.

Big money and special interests. If anyone has been a senator or in the house for more than a decade (let alone however long McCain has been in) they are so corrupted, that it is virtually impossible for them to stand up for principle.

McCain is far gone. Sad thing too. He was a decent man. When a decent man is corrupted, it is the worst.

McCain is precisely why term limits are needed for all of Congress. He has been so bought and paid for that his soul is barely recognizable.

Big money and special interests. If anyone has been a senator or in the house for more than a decade (let alone however long McCain has been in) they are so corrupted, that it is virtually impossible for them to stand up for principle.

McCain is far gone. Sad thing too. He was a decent man. When a decent man is corrupted, it is the worst.

Yeah. I guess that same thing should apply to doctors or teachers or mechanics.

Right?

Once a doctor or teacher or mechanic finally learns how to do the job properly...they should be set out to pasture...and new guys should be allowed to replace them.

If you were to have brain or heart surgery, for instance, you wouldn't want someone who is stale. You'd want someone brand spanking new.

RIGHT?

Yeah. I guess that same thing should apply to doctors or teachers or mechanics.

Right?

Once a doctor or teacher or mechanic finally learns how to do the job properly...they should be set out to pasture...and new guys should be allowed to replace them.

If you were to have brain or heart surgery, for instance, you wouldn't want someone who is stale. You'd want someone brand spanking new.

RIGHT?
Holy shit

View attachment 83949

No actually sais the definition of racism. You know what I always notice if I get attacked like that? The people who do it are usually the people who have no real arguments to add. They feel attacking somehow makes them right, you see them in schoolyards too. They call them bullies. Bullies in general are people who think that if they put people on the defensive they won't notice how weak they truly are. Trump and you, Correll fit this to a tee.

Trump has been talking issues from day one.

I've been talking issues from day one.

Your side is the one that, for decades now, have perfected the Art of avoiding any real debate by the constant use of various personal attacks.

Your viciously and vilely and falsely attacked Reagan, Bush, Dole, Bush, Romney, McCain, and now finally Trump.

Trump is the answer to generations of your asshole bullying.

Forum List

Back