McCain goes far right and reveals he will lose the election

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
John, if he keeps up this stupidity, will lose the election and give another Senate seat to the Dems.

John McCain: Obama 'directly responsible' for Orlando - CNNPolitics.com
CNN‎ - 11 hours ago
John McCain said Thursday that President Barack Obamawas "directly responsible" for the ...
John McCain Says President Barack Obama Is 'Directly Responsible' For Orlando Shooting — Wait Until You See His ...
PerezHilton.com‎ - 14 hours ago
McCain says Obama 'directly responsible' for the Orlando nightclub shooting
International Business Times UK‎ - 14 hours ago
More news for John McCain said Obama responsible directly for Orlando LGBT shooting

John, if he keeps up this stupidity, will lose the election and give another Senate seat to the Dems.

CNN‎ - 11 hours ago
John McCain said Thursday that President Barack Obamawas "directly responsible" for the ...
John McCain Says President Barack Obama Is 'Directly Responsible' For Orlando Shooting — Wait Until You See His ...
More news for John McCain said Obama responsible directly for Orlando LGBT shooting

Well maybe I can write it this way and let see if you disagree:

From 2009 to 2011 the U.S. Senate and House had Democratic Majority and could have passed another Assault Weapon Ban and did not.

Now with that being the reality because you can not argue they did not have a Majority in the House and Senate couldn't I claim that President Obama failed the people of Orlando because during the period of time I have mentioned he did not require his own party to do what he now want done?

CNN‎ - 11 hours ago

Jake 4 Hillary

McCain redeemed himself with this brief moment of clarity in which he called a spade a spade. But again, Crooked Hillary is similarly to blame for the ISLAMIC TERROR attacks on US soil.

Seems that the old fart is desperate to hold on to power. He clearly believes that going full birther/radical will help him win.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

CNN‎ - 11 hours ago

McCain's claim of warning about leaving Iraq rings a bit comical when you see his 2010 tweet:

John McCain on Twitter

John McCainVerified account‏@SenJohnMcCain

Last American combat troops leave Iraq. I think President George W. Bush deserves some credit for victory.

• Banned
McCain is a neo-con that makes HRC look like a pacifist, which she surely is not.

What a terrible end for what was a great career.

No fools like old foos: right, HBH and CF?

The moral of the story is don't pretend to be friends with the left because the minute you say anything bad about their lord they will turn on you. I guess we must have absolute loyalty to the 'furor' in our new political system.

Why don't you on the far right get that 75% of America will never let you have power.

That is never going to happen.

McCain is a neo-con that makes HRC look like a pacifist, which she surely is not.

What a terrible end for what was a great career.

No fools like old foos: right, HBH and CF?
I don't think McCain is truly a neo-con. W (and Trump) said he'd invade, nation build with a quasi-puppet gummit, and pay for it by stealing the oil.

McCain however would use the military much more actively and diplomacy much less. If you'd preferred a shooting war with Iran to the nuclear deal, he was our guy. And if you were totally insane, I'd go with him there too. (-:

It's interesting that John McCain, who is known to have once called his wife the c-word in public,

has now turned into one himself.

Guys he's joining your ranks then.....
. . . of the far conservative regressive right.

You got it correct, RF.

McCain has been nothing but a seat warmer for the last 20 years - just like the bunch that controls YOUR side.
My side is the GOP. Your side is the far right fringe of that.

I'm so tired of the blame game, I want every politician who has blamed the Orlando shooting on the other political party, or a lobbying group, or on guns, or on anyone or anything other than the fucking idiot who did it and the morons who inspired him to be summarily thrown out of office.

This was an attack by an idiot who identified with ISIS. There is NOTHING either party could have done to prevent this singular event. There is no law they could have passed that would have stopped Mateen from murdering people. The gun did not cause Mateen to shoot anyone.

Fuck everyone who tries to blame anyone but Mateen and his allegiance to ISIS for this event.

Now democrats are attacking our war hero, John McCain!!

Poor John McCain. Enemies to the left, enemies to the right. He is a maverick that pick his fights.

Yay--McCain straight talk express is still chugging alone!!

That's why he apologized for his remarks today.

Too bad for John, because he is now gone.

Forum List

Back