McCain can't Respond to Obama in NY Times...

Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial."

Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

"I repeat: the entire war and occupation are immoral. If you criticize the Bush administration on the grounds that it "bungled" the war, this leaves one, and only one, inevitable implication: if they had prosecuted the war and occupation "competently," then you would have no complaints whatsoever. That is: you think the invasion and occupation of Iraq were justified and moral. If that's what you actually think, you belong in the Bush camp. You're arguing over managerial style, and about issues that are entirely trivial."

That is if we all agree with you that it indeed an "immoral war of occupation" Clearly some people do not see it as you do.

Yes. They are not supposed to slant reported NEWS, ravi. It's exactly this kind of partisanship that makes fox news a farce. It's funy when you look the other way just because it benefits your chosen horse.
This reminds me of Democrats in Congress creating the Office of Independent Counsel when it looked like Republicans were going to dominate the White House for several years.

When the OIC (Ken Starr) was used against Clinton, Democrats did not want to ever see the OIC again. :tongue:

Yes. They are not supposed to slant reported NEWS, ravi. It's exactly this kind of partisanship that makes fox news a farce. It's funy when you look the other way just because it benefits your chosen horse.

Actually the GOP slanted supreme court ruled a privately owned media can do whatever they want. Maybe you should think about that before you vote in November.

and if you are a republican, you looked the other way when they

a. politicized every branch of government.

b. lied us into a war.

c. ignored 9 11 warnings.

d. ignored sopenas and used executive privilage to hide their decept.

e. stole elections

f. deleted white house emails to cover up their decept.

g. prosecuted alabama gov for political reasons

h. fired us prosecutors unjustly

I. emtied the treasury

j. tortured

k. spied on americans.

l. gave unfair tax breaks to the rich.

m. lied about progress in iraq.

n. took habius corpus away

o. didn't follow stari decisis.

p. polluted

q. covered up tillman cause of death

r. protected mark foley pedophile.

s. appointedpolitical hacks to important positions like fema and gao.

t. let katrina victims suffer

u. broke the army.

v. need I continue?

Kman, does this mean you support the Fairness Doctrine?

Nope, just pointing out more reason's the NY Times is losing members... I think it's great. The more they do this the more people see how unfair they are. :)

You can't have it both ways. If Fox News can be bias, so can this paper. :clap2:

LOL... Now that's funny... If it weren't for Fox news you would never hear the other side of the story... Liberals have all other forms of media and conservatives have one (Fox News) although they have more liberals on their channel then probably all other liberal news channels have conservatives combined.... talk about fair...

Also, tell your liberal friends to stop trying to force talk radio stations to play liberal talk radio which fails miserably evertime it is tried... I guess people don't want to sit and listen to people bitch about their country all the time...imagine that.

Last edited:
Nope, just pointing out more reason's the NY Times is losing members... I think it's great. The more they do this the more people see how unfair they are. :)

Do you still watch Fox News?

You think the moral majority is really a majority? LOL

And I love that you are ignoring my a - z listing of all the stuff you ignore.

Relax, you weren't reading the NY Times anyways, now were you. And NY is a LIBERAL state so the paper is doing just fine. And we are going to win that state in November, right?

LOL... Now that's funny... Then tell your liberal friends to stop trying to force talk radio stations to play liberal talk radio which fails miserably evertime it is tried... I guess people don't want to sit and listen to people bitch about their country all the time...imagine that.

No, you sit and listen to Rush lie to you for 8 years and you love being lied to. Probably because your mother did it to you. She said, "you are smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like you".

LOL.

And Air America is doing fine thank you. So is NOVA M RADIO. Even though all the good stations are taken and the reception sucks.

Name a couple of progressive radio hosts you have listened to? Can't do it? That's what I thought.

Actually the GOP slanted supreme court ruled a privately owned media can do whatever they want. Maybe you should think about that before you vote in November.
and if you are a republican, you looked the other way when they
a. politicized every branch of government.
b. lied us into a war.
c. ignored 9 11 warnings.
d. ignored sopenas and used executive privilage to hide their decept.
e. stole elections
f. deleted white house emails to cover up their decept.
g. prosecuted alabama gov for political reasons
h. fired us prosecutors unjustly
I. emtied the treasury
j. tortured
k. spied on americans.
l. gave unfair tax breaks to the rich.
m. lied about progress in iraq.
n. took habius corpus away
o. didn't follow stari decisis.
p. polluted
q. covered up tillman cause of death
r. protected mark foley pedophile.
s. appointedpolitical hacks to important positions like fema and gao.
t. let katrina victims suffer
u. broke the army.
v. need I continue?

sure, they can do whatever they want.. Did I suggest that there is a government regulation committee for news media, stupid? However, as their subscriptions base reflects, the more they ACT LIKE FOX the more your 04 blathering becomes a farce.

Now, go take your rhetorical talking points somewhere else. I didn't give Ken Mehlman any quarter and your posts are just as ignorant.

Yep, you're still too stupid to know the difference between an opinion and news.

Big surprise.

HAHAHAHA!

yea... JOHN MCCAINS rebuttal SURE IT nohting more than a NYT editorial!

See, rav.. this is why you are so dumb.

Yes, and if they aren't objective in their reporting you should have a fit. But they are allowed to offer what ever opinion they wish on the op/ed page.

I'm guessing you support censorship and that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Why exactly do you support Obama, anyway? Now that he's come out in support of Israel I can't think of one policy of his that you can get behind.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yes, ravi.. IM the one supporting censorship here!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

you big dummy.

No, you sit and listen to Rush lie to you for 8 years and you love being lied to. Probably because your mother did it to you. She said, "you are smart, good looking, and gosh darn it, people like you".

LOL.

And Air America is doing fine thank you. So is NOVA M RADIO. Even though all the good stations are taken and the reception sucks.

Name a couple of progressive radio hosts you have listened to? Can't do it? That's what I thought.

AIR AMERICA IS DOING FINE, eh?

I tellya.. NOTHING says "success" quite like filing for bankruptcy.

LOL... Now that's funny... If it weren't for Fox news you would never hear the other side of the story... Liberals have all other forms of media and conservatives have one (Fox News) although they have more liberals on their channel then probably all other liberal news channels have conservatives combined.... talk about fair...

Also, tell your liberal friends to stop trying to force talk radio stations to play liberal talk radio which fails miserably evertime it is tried... I guess people don't want to sit and listen to people bitch about their country all the time...imagine that.

Liberals don't have a Fox News. We also don't have a Rupert Murdoc. Name him if we do stupid.

sure, they can do whatever they want.. Did I suggest that there is a government regulation committee for news media, stupid? However, as their subscriptions base reflects, the more they ACT LIKE FOX the more your 04 blathering becomes a farce.

Now, go take your rhetorical talking points somewhere else. I didn't give Ken Mehlman any quarter and your posts are just as ignorant.

Those are rhetorical talking points? I thought they were several examples of how you are full of shit and a hypocrite. You can't have it both ways nephew.

Liberals don't have a Fox News. We also don't have a Rupert Murdoc. Name him if we do stupid.

Are you serious? Look at EVERY other new media... They all give Obama preference over McCain. Do you even watch the news?

Also, name one thing Rush has lied about... You guys are good at baseless accusations and name calling but can never provide any facts...

AIR AMERICA IS DOING FINE, eh?

I tellya.. NOTHING says "success" quite like filing for bankruptcy.

Fox news ratings are not doing well and neither are Rush's. But it doesn't matter to the filthy rich people in this country. They pay the advertising and they pay Rush $400million because the propoganda he spews is priceless.

It would have been a lot harder to steal the last two elections if it weren't for Rush and Fox.

Did you see this today? No one is falling for your bullshit anymore:

Voters under 30 are more than twice as likely to identify themselves as Democrats, according to the most recent Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Republicans haven't always been so disconnected. A quarter-century ago, Reagan charmed young voters and won 59 percent of their vote in 1984. In 1992, on the heels of the Reagan Revolution, voters under 30 split their allegiance about evenly between the two major parties. But every presidential cycle since then, Democrats have gained ground. This year, according to the Post-ABC poll, 44 percent of those under 30 call themselves Democrats, and only 18 percent identify as Republicans.

Young Republicans feeling left out - Washington Post - MSNBC.com

Are you serious? Look at EVERY other new media... They all give Obama preference over McCain. Do you even watch the news?

Also, name one thing Rush has lied about... You guys are good at baseless accusations and name calling but can never provide any facts...

Please. How about Gore stole the 2000 election. That's lie number one. Listing them all to YOU would be waste of time. Ok, here's 2. Global warming. I remember listening him lie about the people who were recording temperatures. Please, don't insult my intelligence. Just because you are stupid doesn't mean I am.

And the media babies McCain. They haven't bashed him like a real liberal would. Why aren't they talking repeatedly about all his flip flops? Or his temper? If they were liberal, they'd be drilling that point home, because no piece loving person woudl want that lunitics finger on the button. You are soooo dumb. Listen to me nephew.

And I just love how all you Republicans/Conservatives on these message boards don't or can't even defend your own party anymore. When you do you just sound stupid. Or you don't even bother. They just stick to bashing the other side with 30 year old talking points. Or, my favorite, like Charles does, he says he is an independant voting for Barr or Nader. That's how bad things have gotten. LOL

Of course it isn't, it's a John McCain editorial. Are you really this stupid?

Did you watch Colbert last night? It was so funny. That Wallace guy from Fox was crying that Obama didn't invite him or anyone from Fox to Iraq. Why would he invite someone who's going to smear and distort his every word?

And then that blonde haired douche bag guy on Fox and Friends was suggesting they are fair and balanced, and then Colbert showed all the times that he called Obama, Barrack Hussain Obama.

I love the Daily Show and Colbert report soooo much. :clap2:

Forum List

Back