McCabe gets his pension back

Andrew McCabe, fired by Trump, gets pension back

trump loses AGAIN!... HA HA HA!
This is good news.

This is justice.

McCabe not only gets his pension back but his record will totally expunged of any and all of what trump accused him of and he will have an added 200 thousand dollars of lost pension pay.

His record will show he retired in good standing.

I'm sure trump will be very unhappy about this and throw another temper tantrum.

From The NY Times article:

On Thursday, the department reversed Mr. McCabe’s firing, settling a lawsuit he filed asserting that he was dismissed for political reasons. Under the settlement, Mr. McCabe, 53, will be able to officially retire, receive his pension and other benefits, and get about $200,000 in missed pension payments.

In addition, the department agreed to expunge any mention of his firing from F.B.I. personnel records. The agreement even made clear that he would receive the cuff links given to senior executives and a plaque with his mounted F.B.I. credentials and badge.

For those who don't have a subscription to The NY Times here's the article abbreviated on another site:

Last edited:
This is justice.

McCabe not only gets his pension back but his record will totally expunged of any and all of what trump accused him of and he will have an added 200 thousand dollars of lost pension pay.

I'm sure trump will be very unhappy about this and throw another temper tantrum.

On Thursday, the department reversed Mr. McCabe’s firing, settling a lawsuit he filed asserting that he was dismissed for political reasons. Under the settlement, Mr. McCabe, 53, will be able to officially retire, receive his pension and other benefits, and get about $200,000 in missed pension payments.

In addition, the department agreed to expunge any mention of his firing from F.B.I. personnel records. The agreement even made clear that he would receive the cuff links given to senior executives and a plaque with his mounted F.B.I. credentials and badge.

For those who don't have a subscription to The NY Times here's the article abbreviated on another site:

Well deserved
His firing was a travesty driven by Trumps desire for revenge

This is justice.

Another win for the good guys.

Siiighhhhh....................I'm so glad in life, I realized 95% of the people have no idea what the fuck they are really talking about.......lololol

5% do and that is all you need to know....chuckle....chuckle

Well, his lies and the investigation proved otherwise, but don't let
the facts get in the way of your yarn. :smoke:
Unless it's General Flynn or someone on 'the other side'....

The whining from the trump people on this thread is predictable but still sad.

There is absolutely nothing any of you can do about this.

Keep crying. That's all you people do these days.

How did Trump lose? We're the ones who have to pay for it.
Yup, trump lost. The pension was a benefit that all federal employees have. trump was seeking vengeance on McCabe. trump is a treasonous POS...that should be put on the trash heap of history with people of his own cloth...such as Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

I predict that if the members of the GOP, which I will call the repub party, who still bow to the treasonous sub-human continue to do so....they will end up in no better position than the Jim Jones Kool-Aid crowd.

trump wants total loyalty from you, even to the point on lying down your life for him. That is the stereotype of a desperate authoritarian that is trying to regain power through whatever means he can. In this case, he is willing to destroy our electoral system by eroding the confidence of voters. He is the greatest danger to our country, internally or externally.

Why Trump would never do a thing like that, use his power and position as a weapon to destroy people's income.
If he is ever in power again, he will make his attacks on McCabe look like child's play. trump has no conscious. He doesn't care about this country or even about the GOP. It is trump all the time, every day, continuously. He is a SLUG.

The whining from the trump people on this thread is predictable but still sad.

There is absolutely nothing any of you can do about this.

Keep crying. That's all you people do these days.
That is because their Dear Leader is the King of Whiners. We are approaching a year past an election that he clearly lost, and he is still saying that he has significant evidence that he won....and won by a great margin. We are in the trump twilight zone and these cult members on here are just parroting his lies.

This is good news.
trump is a heartless, vicious, POS. He does not only want to destroy his enemies, he want to plunge his hand into their chest and rip out their heart. He really has no place in the world with decent people.

If he is ever in power again, he will make his attacks on McCabe look like child's play. trump has no conscious. He doesn't care about this country or even about the GOP. It is trump all the time, every day, continuously. He is a SLUG.

It's not confined to only trump.

If any person who is a trump follower gets into power it will be all about getting revenge. trump will be an influence on that person and that person will do trump's bidding.

Anyone who is associated with trump and advocates trump's policies will be just as much a danger to this nation as trump.

Andrew McCabe, fired by Trump, gets pension back

trump loses AGAIN!... HA HA HA!

And his record expunged.

1634315362020.png

Forum List

Back