JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Andrew McCabe, fired by Trump, gets pension back

trump loses AGAIN!... HA HA HA!

How did Trump lose? We're the ones who have to pay for it.

Mr. $750 in income tax per year is not carrying his considerable weight.
I loved his excuse of having a decade long audit to keep his non-paying rich ass in the dark to his suckers er followers....Yet his followers attack Biden over his tax returns...Trump abused his office and power and people love him for it how astoundingly stupid, of course Biden is no better which makes me think they are actually twins.

I loved his excuse of having a decade long audit to keep his non-paying rich ass in the dark to his suckers er followers....Yet his followers attack Biden over his tax returns...Trump abused his office and power and people love him for it how astoundingly stupid, of course Biden is no better which makes me think they are actually twins.
If it is executive action you are referring to, welcome to the new normal, as long as we have a Senate that is as useless as tits on a boar.

Of course the swamp takes care of their own. And Trump didn't lose, you moron, we ALL lost, corruption is destroying this country and you sing its praises.

Mc Cabe lied to Congress and should go to jail. The money is not coming out of Trump's pocket.

Better look outside Trump could be hiding in the bushes.o_O

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, who had been fired hours before his retirement settled a lawsuit with the Justice Department, allowing him to officially retire and to recoup hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and his pension.

His firing, under the agreement, has essentially been rescinded, with the FBI’s records being amended to show that he never had a blip of unemployment and that he retired in March 2018.

Bunch of fricken crooks.

Andrew McCabe, fired by Trump, gets pension back - ABC17NEWS

If you can't figure out how that is a loss for trump, you're a lot dumber than I thought.
Paying the man what he is owed is not us loosing.
It is a loss for this country when someone is above the law. We have a shitload of them walking around free.

Last edited:

No the US loses. Guy was a snake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back