"Mayors Against Illegal Guns"

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Home Page:
They are in their words, "a coalition of mayors fighting to end gun violence in America."
Apparently over 1000 mayors are part of this coalition, from 45 states - plus DC and Puerto Rico

The obvious question;
What guns are illegal in states like AL, AK, AZ, AR?
How about PA, OH, OK, MI?
VT? NH? ME? VA?
And then TX NC SC TN?

Anyone? Anyone?

Want to stop gun violence? Stop trying to make society so shitty.

American society is the problem, not guns.

Switzerland has MANDATORY GUN OWNERSHIP. Switzerland also has Europe's lowest gun related crime.

But Switzerland also has high employment rates, high education rates, an excellent healthcare system, and they don't have a society of forced diversity where people are always arguing and fighting trying to have the country they want. The swiss are a calm, hard working, polite society so they have little violent crime because a non overly diverse society is comfortable with itself, and everyone contributes and the government cares about it's people.

Fix society.

Home Page:
They are in their words, "a coalition of mayors fighting to end gun violence in America."
Apparently over 1000 mayors are part of this coalition, from 45 states - plus DC and Puerto Rico

The obvious question;
VT? NH? ME? VA?
And then TX NC SC TN?

Anyone? Anyone?
How about any gun not purchased legally?

Want to stop gun violence? Stop trying to make society so shitty.

American society is the problem, not guns.

Switzerland has MANDATORY GUN OWNERSHIP. Switzerland also has Europe's lowest gun related crime.

But Switzerland also has high employment rates, high education rates, an excellent healthcare system, and they don't have a society of forced diversity where people are always arguing and fighting trying to have the country they want. The swiss are a calm, hard working, polite society so they have little violent crime because a non overly diverse society is comfortable with itself, and everyone contributes and the government cares about it's people.

Fix society.
Can you point me to this mandatory gun ownership for everyone in Switzerland and no way do you have to get a permit at all no siree laws they have?

Switzerland has MANDATORY GUN OWNERSHIP.
Wrong.

‘Switzerland doesn’t require its citizens to own guns. In Switzerland, guns are regulated in three classes and there is mandatory military service for able-bodied men.’

More ignorance and lies from the right about guns.

The obvious question;
VT? NH? ME? VA?
And then TX NC SC TN?

Anyone? Anyone?
The ones sold out of the trunk of a car.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back