"Mayors Against Illegal Guns"

an illegal purchase means its stolen,, and that would be on the seller not the buyer unless they knew,,
A felon can never legally buy a gun. That's an illegal purchase - an illegal transfer - and then illegal possession
A seller can never sell a gun to someone he knows is a felon. That's an illegal transfer
Except for a few guns in a few states, the guns themselves are not illegall to purchase or possess.

There are, for instance, exactly zero illegal guns in OH, as OH law does not oullaw the purchase or possession of any particular firearm.

A felon can never legally buy a gun. That's an illegal purchase - an illegal transfer - and then illegal possession
A seller can never sell a gun to someone he knows is a felon. That's an illegal transfer
Except for a few guns in a few states, the guns themselves are not illegall to purchase or possess.

There are, for instance, exactly zero illegal guns in OH, as OH law does not oullaw the purchase or possession of any particular firearm.
then word it that way,, all this is about illegal guns, and guns cant be illegal due to the 2nd amendment,,

Home Page:
They are in their words, "a coalition of mayors fighting to end gun violence in America."
Apparently over 1000 mayors are part of this coalition, from 45 states - plus DC and Puerto Rico

The obvious question;
What guns are illegal in states like AL, AK, AZ, AR?
How about PA, OH, OK, MI?
VT? NH? ME? VA?
And then TX NC SC TN?

Anyone? Anyone?
The problem is not "gun" violence, it's violence due to most of society not having been taught effective conflict resolution skills. The gun is simply the most convenient tool of choice used in substitution for their lack of impulse control and inability to resolve conflict.

Wrong.

‘Switzerland doesn’t require its citizens to own guns. In Switzerland, guns are regulated in three classes and there is mandatory military service for able-bodied men.’

More ignorance and lies from the right about guns.

Yeah, it is true. The swiss believe the safety and security of the country isn't the military or individuals responsibility, it's every man's responsibility. Basically the swiss believe everyone is to protect their country.

I first found out by a swiss couple I played EverQuest with in my guild I knew for 5 or 6 years via the game.

It also still doesn't absolve the fact that the swiss have a huge install gunbase and very few gun related crimes. Some 2 million guns in circulation, that they know of.

Forum List

Back