Mayorkas: " . . . we will be VACCINATING non-citizens who are encountered at the border."

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Dana Bash asks some highly scripted questions designed to appear to "push" Mayorkas. At 7:20, she asks if migrants will be tested at the boarder. His response in part: "We are moving into a new phase in which we will be vaccinating non-citizens who are encountered at the border."

I thought that they were already offering the vaccines to illegals they decide to let loose on the U.S. Why wouldn't they? But they have not been requiring vaccinations as a condition of not being immediately deported. Because the only anti-vaxxers that Democrats thing have right are illegal alien anti-vaxxers.

Does he mean that illegals will now be forced to be vaccinated? On pain of deportation?

Just out of curiosity, liberals, should submission to vaccination be a condition of not being deported for illegal aliens, as you want it to be a condition for employment, travel and a host of other rights for citizens?

Dana Bash asks some highly scripted questions designed to appear to "push" Mayorkas. At 7:20, she asks if migrants will be tested at the boarder. His response in part: "We are moving into a new phase in which we will be vaccinating non-citizens who are encountered at the border."

I thought that they were already offering the vaccines to illegals they decide to let loose on the U.S. Why wouldn't they? But they have not been requiring vaccinations as a condition of not being immediately deported. Because the only anti-vaxxers that Democrats thing have right are illegal alien anti-vaxxers.

Does he mean that illegals will now be forced to be vaccinated? On pain of deportation?

Just out of curiosity, liberals, should submission to vaccination be a condition of not being deported for illegal aliens, as you want it to be a condition for employment, travel and a host of other rights for citizens?

Wonder if the vax companies are behind this.....

The cost for vaccinating the illegals, should be paid out of the pockets of the leftist politicians.

He's lying to a friendly audience because he can do so without challenge.

DHS wasn't vaccinating anyone much less requiring vaccinations, they did say the NGO's that they were turning the illegals over to were offering them vaccination if they wanted it.

That sure was a hell of a lot of help when 20% of them were testing positive for COVID.

Did you notice he never gave a straight answer during the entire interview?

Did you notice he never gave a straight answer during the entire interview?
I sure did. Even to the question of whether he was testing them, he gave an answer about vaccinating them in the future, not about testing them now.

I think that he was picked for the job, specifically for his talent of never, ever, giving a straight answer, and not being embarrassed by that.

You only get the truth from him by omission. Like when Bash asked about the prediction of 18,000 illegal border crossings per day, he did not dispute the figure. Or maybe he didn't dispute it, because is is actually a low estimate.

We need more of them to be bussed to blue states, so those voters will wake tf up.

If you believe anything Mayorkas says, take out your checkbook. I have a bridge for sale.

Forum List

Back