The Left is Already Protesting a SCOTUS Case That Hasn't Been Officially Decided

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Within a very short period of time after Politico released the leaked and alleged decision that would overturn 'Roe' protesters were already at the Supreme Court Building.

The leftoid world Rent-A-Mob is always at the ready.

The craziness which the left may vent if 'Roe' is indeed overturned presents a very dangerous situation and not the least to the lives and the health of any Justices who vote to overturn 'Roe' and to their families.

Lest we forget, this insanity was whipped up in 2020 by Charles Schumer. His words were chilling then and could be even more so in the coming days and weeks. Any violence against any Supreme Court Justice or their family is on Chuck Schumer's head.

Within a very short period of time after Politico released the leaked and alleged decision that would overturn 'Roe' protesters were already at the Supreme Court Building.

The craziness which the left may vent if 'Roe' is indeed overturned presents a very dangerous situation and not the least to the lives and the health of any Justices who vote to overturn 'Roe' and to their families.

Lest we forget, this insanity was whipped up in 2020 by Charles Schumer. His words were chilling then and could be even more so in the coming days and weeks. Any violence against any Supreme Court Justice or their family is on Chuck Schumer's head.

These people are so stupid they can't get basic quote of English right. From the Bible. "They have sown the wind and they will reap the whirlwind"--Hosea 8:7

Idiotic Schumer: "They have released the whirlwind and they will pay the price".

And yes, the Democrats will overreact and thus make themselves repugnant to the majority of Americans. This will begin in a matter of hours. Pray it does not escalate to the actual physical wellbeing of Justices...but this would not surprise me. Sadly.

terrorist…this is nothing new for the left

Threatening courts, on of the coequal branches of govt, is their thing.

Sure because Right to Life just never demonstrates outside the SCOTUS.
GettyImages-1084678784.jpg

These people are so stupid they can't get basic quote of English right. From the Bible.

To be fair, The Bible wasn't originally written in English ... you can pretty much translate it any way you like.

זה עברית, מותק

The Dems are obviously trying to intimidate the judiciary.

Magically a crowd appears, complete with signs. This is a head fake by one of the Supremes to get Alito to draft an opinion, leak it, and stir up outrage to get bold battle lines drawn. War on women etc. It's the dems trying to get their mojo back. Already using this as justification to pack the court and abolish the filibuster. And the MSM is in lockstep as expected, moronically conflating this with things like interracial marriage.

Last edited:
I think people underestimate the reaction that this ruling will bring.

If this leaked document turns out to be authentic, the Dems will sweep the Nov elections.

The Christian nationalists now have the supreme court they always wanted. Regular politics may no longer hold as much interest for them now that the legislative process is no longer necessary to further their agenda.

If anyone tries to take away a woman's right to choose, they should be worried.

The Christian nationalists now have the supreme court they always wanted. Regular politics may no longer hold as much interest for them now that the legislative process is no longer necessary to further their agenda.

Aren't they also the ones crying about activist judges?

If this leaked document turns out to be authentic, the Dems will sweep the Nov elections.
Not so sure. For how many people is access to abortion the top issue? People may have a general opinion about it, but where it falls as a priority may determine whether this tips the scales for them.

The projection is amazing here

I wish that were the case, but I kind of doubt it.

Only 6% of the electorate votes on the abortion issue. I don't see the needle moving that much.

The problem in November is that you have a lot of Democrats who represent districts that lean Republican, either because of gerrymandering/redistricting, or because the only got in on a fluke of anti-Trump sentiment.

Just like all those anti-Iraq War congresscritters who got in in 2006 and 2008 got swept out in 2010.

Aren't they also the ones crying about activist judges?
They have never worried about looking like hypocrites before and they are not going to start now. Their victory is at hand and naturally they will follow it up with as much judicial overreach as they can get away with. It would not surprise me in the least if they try to get rid of gay marriage, every other reproductive right and gender equality in very short order.

They have never worried about looking like hypocrites before and they are not going to start now. Their victory is at hand and naturally they will follow it up with as much judicial overreach as they can get away with. It would not surprise me in the least if they try to get rid of gay marriage, every other reproductive right and gender equality in very short order.

You are playing with cartoon characters in your head

Are you surprised? The psudo-conservative and Christian right has been celebrating in their homes, to and with each other and in online message boards like this one since the leaking (an extraordinary Supreme Court event in its own right) of the opinion. What else would you expect, both sides having a tendency to count their chickens before they are hatched. No. You are not surprised, any more than I am, or most of the people on this board, regardless of position.

Good last paragraph. I had not thought about that, I guess because the event is still so new. We've seen what excess and violence the radical right will do when it is deeply disappointed. There is no shortage of radical violently inclined or willingly led on the left. Of course, the Trumpists had a dubious leader to encourage and act as a catalyst for their rage. I cannot imagine who, the radical left would listen to, with the same immoral authority to direct and spark the event. Still, I was one of those that just did not believe the trumpists would do such a thing and was totally wrong. So, I hope somebody at the correct level is considering your same thoughts of possible violence and taking appropriate protective measures.

Forum List

Back