Mayor Ted in Portland begs for federal help

When Portland pays for the buildings they burned down and the harm their pets did to innocent people, all Federal aid should be stopped, especially aid to their joke of a 'university' in downtown. These vermin love seeing fake charges against police officers and some Jan. 6 protestors who broke a window and frightened some crooks like PElosi, pretending it was 'an insurrection n stuff', but oddly setting fire to FEderal buildings and police stations are fine, just ask the Mayor of Portland and Democrats. And no, I don't buy the scapegoating they're indulging in now, pretending it was 'just individuals acting alone' bullshit.

Last edited:
This ass clown is also the police commissioner, so all the "law enforcement" issues in the city are his fault, as well.

Portland effectively has no police department. The criminals run the city.

Everyone I ever knew who lived there has fled. I have relatives who live just across the river in Washington and they won't shop in Portland. If they want to shop for something to take advantage of the tax situation in Oregon, they'll drive up the Washington side and cross over at Hood River or The Dalles.

I’m sure there are many good people in Portland who are suffering from these democrat party policies

But they out voted by the libs

Anyone left in Portland who votes for these assholes or hasn't left yet deserves what they're getting.
Its not that simple in the short term

Have a little sympathy for conservatives caught behind enemy lines

Help with what? He got the policies he wanted passed and implemented in Portland everything should be smooth sailing there.

There is no disaster, no flood of illegals from Bidens border, no nothing that isn't out of his control to require federal aid.

He is where he is because of his own policies he ran on, he got exactly what he wanted so he needs to clean up his own mess.

It's one thing to give federal aid when it's necessary due to unforseen circumstances. But asking for aid because you fucked up? No, clean up your own shit.

All of you know who to follow when the shit ever hits the fan. And know who to deny if they want to join you after destroying you for many years.

Ask all the " peaceful " protestors to help you, you know, the ones who kill,rob and burn, the ones you allied with.

Forum List

Back