Mayor Pete Buttigieg will appear in FOX News town hall with Chris Wallace Sunday 7PM ET

• Banned
The stakes of this election could not be higher. We only have one chance to beat Donald Trump — and we need a nominee who can get the job done.

• Banned
I do imagine Pete the booty boy debating president trump on stage? It would be an absolute slaughter house

the town hall could be cancelled because of the Kobe coverage though

Fox News hosting Pete Buttigieg's town hall, Chris Wallace moderating

Buttigieg says Democrats should be appearing on Fox News and criticizes the DNC for not letting the channel host a Democratic debate: “How can you win an election and bring the country together if you literally won't talk to 40 or 50% of the population?"

Well,he certainly has a point on that.

Though, the more the nation gets to know what a lefty loon he is, the more they will realize that Trump is the only sane candidate.

I bet Chris is lining up them tough questions like how come you suck as a mayor?

The stakes of this election could not be higher. We only have one chance to beat Donald Trump — and we need a nominee who can get the job done.

I’ve some sone here talk about luck. It’s true....a black swan stroke of luck, Deus ex machina. Is your only hope. BecUse the silly ass Marxists you got right now don’t stand a chance barring something incredible like a stroke of supernatural intervention.

Of course you could always shuck the anti-Americanism, the weird sex, the attacks on families, the taking sides with foreign governments against America...

Pete: I'm in it to win it!

Wallace: the last one who said that was Hillary

Pete: you had to remind me?

Wallace: your voice just rose!

Last edited:
"affordable housing is affordable only if you've got the income to afford it" - Eloquent Pete

This is embarrassing,, what did you do for your birthday? You like Star Wars? Lol haha

Mayor Pete nailed it this evening. Definitely presidential material. He’d beat Trump if he won the nomination. And when he does it will nice to return to an intelligent, thoughtful individual.

"Trump wanted to drain the swamp, I want to distribute the swamp"

WHAT?

Chris Wallace weak as usual does not correct and call out a phoney.
It was just a minute in when he let Pete slide with a huge gaff.
I made a meme about it minutes later:
embarassing.jpg

Forum List

Back