Mayor Eric Adams on migrant crisis: NYC carrying "burden" of "national problem"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

New York City Mayor Eric Adams believes his city is unfairly carrying the weight of caring for asylum seekers who cross the U.S.-Mexico border, saying that the responsibility should fall on more cities throughout the U.S.

"When you look at the price tag, $30 million comes nowhere near what the city is paying for a national problem," he told "Face the Nation" on Sunday, referring to federal aid New York City is receiving for costs associated with shelters, food and health care for migrants. The city had asked for $350 million in federal aid.

"We've spent over a billion dollars," he added. "We're projected to spend close to $4.3 billion, if not more."

Welcome to the party pal… I note it wasn’t a problem for you when they were in border states. At the time they they were still virtue signaling about being a sanctuary city.

Oh wait.....I think he might have meant to say NYC is a burden on the nation. ;)

Either way all he wants is more grift. If the dumb fucks there have spent a billion on 70K illegals some self reflection might be in order.

New York City Mayor Eric Adams believes his city is unfairly carrying the weight of caring for asylum seekers who cross the U.S.-Mexico border, saying that the responsibility should fall on more cities throughout the U.S.

"When you look at the price tag, $30 million comes nowhere near what the city is paying for a national problem," he told "Face the Nation" on Sunday, referring to federal aid New York City is receiving for costs associated with shelters, food and health care for migrants. The city had asked for $350 million in federal aid.

"We've spent over a billion dollars," he added. "We're projected to spend close to $4.3 billion, if not more."

Welcome to the party pal… I note it wasn’t a problem for you when they were in border states. At the time they they were still virtue signaling about being a sanctuary city.

Oh wait.....I think he might have meant to say NYC is a burden on the nation. ;)

Either way all he wants is more grift. If the dumb fucks there have spent a billion on 70K illegals some self reflection might be in order.

Lol! New York isn't doing nearly enough for the migrants. New Yorkers, especially New York DemoKKKrats, need to be opening up their homes, businesses, and their children's schools, to these dream-seekers.

What kind of sanctuary city refuses to do even the basics for those seeking a better life? New Yorkers should be greeting these brave pioneers at the city limits with envelopes of cash, flowers, platters of food, and the promise of a warm bed, home-cooked meals, and love...forever!

~~~~~~
That`s the responsibility of the Sanctuary city New York portends to be.
Where's governor Kathleen Hochul in this problem? Obviously this sanctuary State should alleviate the pressure on NYC imposed by the Biden administration. There`s the cities of Ithaca. Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Newburgh that can ease the numbers of illegal aliens in NYC.
Then again that may be too easy for them.
De Blasio solved the problem of homeless by shipping them to other states.

**********​

There was no illegal alien crisis in NYC when Trump was President. Biden and his party created this. Back to MAGA.

Adams is a dope who thinks NYers are as stupid as he is. He already has the crybaby-pussy mayor of the year locked up.

Forum List

Back