Mayday Leftists Living In the Past

Well, globalism has given us one of the most peaceful periods in history. It may not seem that way with 24 hour news channels and the internet advertising every bomb that goes off anywhere, but it actually is an era that will be looked back on as a period of peace.
And that ain't hay, protectionist.
Really? It was globalism that got the US into WWI, WWII, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now maybe Iran. And now while you praise globalism, you balk at the US playing a major role in dealing
the Iranian nuclear threat.

So what's the weapon count?
Us 2000
Israel 200
Iran 0?
And wars?
Us 200 ish
Iran 1 ?
Who overthrew whose democratic gov?
And we don't trust them????!!!
No, no one should trust the Iranian regime or your understanding of history.

Then stop conflating Obama Democrats with Marxist Communism and realize how similar your beliefs are to Marx's beliefs.
Obama and his cronies are all a bunch of Red Army Bolsheviks.

Stop trying to sell commie shit to everyone on the basis that they are in common. Bullshit.
"But, in general, the protective system of our day is conservative, while the free trade system is destructive. It breaks up old nationalities and pushes the antagonism of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie to the extreme point. In a word, the free trade system hastens the social revolution."
On the question of free trade

And I can appreciate what you said here, as well as what you appreciated in her post. Problem is, there is a massive negligence in America, that doesn't see the ENEMIES of America ATTACKING America, and how they're doing it, and that was what I found as the unacceptable part of her post.
Yeah, agreed. if everyone on the left took the time to express their views the way she did we could actually get so much more done by way of discussion.

Wow, as they say "nothing more dangerous than a man with no doubts"
Good ol Ike here is a laugh. Always quotes both sides
Sucking off his Marxist SS and Medicare
If you could post intelligible, coherent comments, you might be dangerous.

Yes. Thise ABSOLUTELY are some of my top heroes. They have all wriiten excellent, and extremely informative books, supplying mountains of information that you will not (and probably haven't) receive in your liberal American MISeducation system.

Amd this is why liberals are so information-deprived in America (AKA ignorant), which I've proved in this forum by means of my Islamization Quiz. I could Quiz you right now, on some of the facts from the books by these authors and you'll be ignorant of all or most of them. Wanna bet ?

Sure - Quiz away. But you probably won't get the racist, xenophobic answers you seek. :wink:

Well, globalism has given us one of the most peaceful periods in history. It may not seem that way with 24 hour news channels and the internet advertising every bomb that goes off anywhere, but it actually is an era that will be looked back on as a period of peace.
Except for that war that took down two buildings in NY and killed 3000 americans. that was very peaceful. you truly are one lost idiot when it comes to this country's history. I'm just saying, you prove daily in here. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So what's the weapon count?
Us 2000
Israel 200
Iran 0?
And wars?
Us 200 ish
Iran 1 ?
Who overthrew whose democratic gov?
And we don't trust them????!!!
That's right. You can't trust an Islamic theocracy, especially one that supports and bankrolls terrorist activity such as that of Hezbollah in Lebanon, Islamic Jihad and PFLP-GC in Palestinian territories, Hamas in Gaza, Houthis in Yemen.

Then stop conflating Obama Democrats with Marxist Communism and realize how similar your beliefs are to Marx's beliefs.
Obama and his cronies are all a bunch of Red Army Bolsheviks.

Stop trying to sell commie shit to everyone on the basis that they are in common. Bullshit.
"But, in general, the protective system of our day is conservative, while the free trade system is destructive. It breaks up old nationalities and pushes the antagonism of the proletariat and the bourgeoisie to the extreme point. In a word, the free trade system hastens the social revolution."
On the question of free trade
So, Marx was in favor of free trade so he could hasten the revolution and end free trade?

You forgot the last part of his quote:
"It is in this revolutionary sense alone, gentlemen, that I vote in favor of free trade.'

Yes. Thise ABSOLUTELY are some of my top heroes. They have all wriiten excellent, and extremely informative books, supplying mountains of information that you will not (and probably haven't) receive in your liberal American MISeducation system.

Amd this is why liberals are so information-deprived in America (AKA ignorant), which I've proved in this forum by means of my Islamization Quiz. I could Quiz you right now, on some of the facts from the books by these authors and you'll be ignorant of all or most of them. Wanna bet ?

Sure - Quiz away. But you probably won't get the racist, xenophobic answers you seek. :wink:
Problem with leftists is they think the MISeducation they got in American universities actually has gotten them to be knowledgable, without realizing how much they don't know. Here's mini-quiz just for now. Wanna tell us about these people ? >>>

Eleanor Bumpurs, Micheal Stewart, Larry Davis, Lemrick Nelson, Kiko Garcia, Marla Hanson, Marion Barry, Edward Summers, Robert Chambers, Michael Lasane, the Howard Beach case, Ann Viner/Evelyn Wagler, Channon Christian/Chistopher Newsom, White gangs at Columbia University (1987), Sabrina Collins (Emory University), Gilbert Moore, Jr (Williams College), Alicia Hardin (Trinity Intl Univ.-2005), Tawana Brawley, Laurie Hecht. If you can ID them and their claims to fame, withing a half hour (without googling), you pass.

As for racism, do you support Affirmative Action ?

Where did I ever say any of that? Don't be putting words in my mouth, protectionist. Stick to your own.
You said that nationalism "leads to feeling the rest of the world is our adversary or competitor" (your words, not mine), and you said "that rarely ends well"

And I said that some countries in the world ARE our adversaries, extracting Billions$$ out of our economy, and reinserting those Billions$$ into their economies.

And I say that it DOES end well to see our adversaries for what THEY ARE (ie, imperialists pillaging our economy), and put a stop to it, as Trump is doing now.

So what's your problem ?
We'll see how it works out.

Problem with leftists is they think the MISeducation they got in American universities actually has gotten them to be knowledgable, without realizing how much they don't know. Here's mini-quiz just for now. Wanna tell us about these people ? >>>

Eleanor Bumpurs, Micheal Stewart, Larry Davis, Lemrick Nelson, Kiko Garcia, Marla Hanson, Marion Barry, Edward Summers, Robert Chambers, Michael Lasane, the Howard Beach case, Ann Viner/Evelyn Wagler, Channon Christian/Chistopher Newsom, White gangs at Columbia University (1987), Sabrina Collins (Emory University), Gilbert Moore, Jr (Williams College), Alicia Hardin (Trinity Intl Univ.-2005), Tawana Brawley, Laurie Hecht. If you can ID them and their claims to fame, withing a half hour (without googling), you pass.

As for racism, do you support Affirmative Action ?
Protectionist, MISeducation is learning or teaching only one side of the story. You don't seem to like it when people point out that there are two sides to the issue. That's all I'm doing. I'm no communist or globalist, either, for that matter. When posters take extreme positions, it almost forces me into the opposite corner, though.

We'll be just fine when the boomers are all gone.
What don't you like about the boomers ? Look at all the good music we gave you > Dylan, Hendrix, Clapton, the Beatles, the Stones, Fleetwood Mac, America, Neil Young, Crosby, Stills, & Nash. etc, etc

And look at the pathetic pile of trash of today, that passes for (I don't know what it passes for)

So, you call THESE things "peace" ?

images
View attachment 191054 View attachment 191055

View attachment 191056
images
images
It may not seem it, but it is actually, relatively an era of peace since the end of WWII. As far as how many people are fighting others, etc. It's a numbers thing.
huh? Isn't Syria a country? how many people have died? again, don't you know anything on history?

Protectionist, MISeducation is learning or teaching only one side of the story. You don't seem to like it when people point out that there are two sides to the issue. That's all I'm doing. I'm no communist or globalist, either, for that matter. When posters take extreme positions, it almost forces me into the opposite corner, though.
What do you mean by "extreme positions" ?

Also: don't feel bad that I criticized your post about our adversaries. It is a VERY common problem in America, and your (I say) mistaken notion, is shared by the majority of people in America (mostly due to our distorted MISeducation system), and our liberal OMISSION media.

We'll see how it works out.
It's ALREADY working out. Every illegal alien that is deported, is less dollars$ being ripped out of the US economy, and sent out of the country.

And every employed illegal alien who is deported, and whose job is replaced by an American, represents more SALES$$ to American businesses, from that American worker, who doesn't send his earnings out of the country, but rather, he spends his earning$ in American stores (AKA "the economy")

Such is the ridiculous right: resorting to ‘red scare’ tactics.
Form follows function. Where there are harms, there are scares.

For instance >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

So, you call THESE things "peace" ?

images
View attachment 191054 View attachment 191055

View attachment 191056
images
images
It may not seem it, but it is actually, relatively an era of peace since the end of WWII. As far as how many people are fighting others, etc. It's a numbers thing.
huh? Isn't Syria a country? how many people have died? again, don't you know anything on history?
I repeat,
Apparently, compared to other eras in history, this is a period when LESS people are being killed in wars. I didn't make that statistic up. I believe it is at least partially because so many countries have their hands in each other's pockets. It keeps us smiling at each other, even if through clenched teeth.

Forum List

Back