May accuses EU of protecting its own interests

Theresa May accuses every EU country of ganging up on Britain over Brexit

Yes really. Those sneaky foreign bastards are acting as one to protect the interests of their membership.

Is she on crack ?

I am not an expert on drugs but in my amateur opinion, it sounds more like cocaine :)
The world is laughing at us. And the tragedy is that she will get in again. Just like Thatcher and her paedo crew.

It looks like she is doing all she can do; she is prolonging the exit. Didn't she just call for an early election so that she could pass the buck to someone else?

Cameron passed the buck to May. May is trying to pass it someone else.

Yes really. Those sneaky foreign bastards are acting as one to protect the interests of their membership.

Is she on crack ?

On a more serious note, do you think EU is sustainable?
Yes. They need to work out a few things but then again so does every organisation.
The interests of European countries are best served by working together as a bloc.
Who is the biggest opponent of the EU ?

Putin.

Why ?

Because he is a staunch supporter of independent nation states ?

Is she on crack ?

I am not an expert on drugs but in my amateur opinion, it sounds more like cocaine :)
The world is laughing at us. And the tragedy is that she will get in again. Just like Thatcher and her paedo crew.

It looks like she is doing all she can do; she is prolonging the exit. Didn't she just call for an early election so that she could pass the buck to someone else?

Cameron passed the buck to May. May is trying to pass it someone else.
She had a 20% lead in the polls and the CPS is ready to press charges on 30 of her MPs for election fraud.
Those are the factors behind this.

Is she on crack ?

Yes. They need to work out a few things but then again so does every organisation.
The interests of European countries are best served by working together as a bloc.

Putin.

Why ?

I do not live in Europe so I will take your assessment of EU. I though do not think EU will survive for too long. There is a serious disconnect between EU elites and the general populace of Europe. EU elites are overestimating the progressive nature of general European people.

BTW, why was Russia never invited to join EU?

Is she on crack ?

Putin.

Why ?

I do not live in Europe so I will take your assessment of EU. I though do not think EU will survive for too long. There is a serious disconnect between EU elites and the general populace of Europe. EU elites are overestimating the progressive nature of general European people.

Russia was the enemy. It was the cold war and all that. Today I dont think Russias numerous problems would allow an invite to be made.
Some of the newer members are also dancing on ice.

Since the EU there has been stability and prosperity in Europe. Countries like Spain and Ireland have developed beyond measure. They arent going to risk that.
The newer countries also want a slice of the pie and why not ?

Is she on crack ?

Putin.

Why ?

Russia was the enemy. It was the cold war and all that. Today I dont think Russias numerous problems would allow an invite to be made.

Since the EU there has been stability and prosperity in Europe. Countries like Spain and Ireland have developed beyond measure. They arent going to risk that.

There was a period that lasted for about a decade or so when Russia was not considered the enemy. I wonder why no invitation was extended to Russians to join EU.

I agree that a united European bloc presents better trading opportunities for its members but it also feeds anxiety and xenophobia among common people who think they have lost control of their border.

I think EU has to agree to become a bit more racist if it wants to remain a viable long term entity. But, even if EU stops immigration of dark complexioned people, there exists adequate differences (e.g., superiority complex) with potential to cause rift among its members.

Is she on crack ?

Putin.

Why ?

....there has been stability and prosperity in Europe. ...

You're welcome.

Is she on crack ?

Putin.

Why ?

There was a period that lasted for about a decade or so when Russia was not considered the enemy. I wonder why no invitation was extended to Russians to join EU.

I agree that a united European bloc presents better trading opportunities for its members but it also feeds anxiety and xenophobia among common people who think they have lost control of their border.

I think EU has to agree to become a bit more racist if it wants to remain a viable long term entity. But, even if EU stops immigration of dark complexioned people, there exists adequate differences (e.g., superiority complex) with potential to cause rift among its members.
What is needed is a unified agreement on how to deal with humanitarian issues so that the burden doesnt fall on certain countries.
They also need to take a look at the likes of Hungary who are not playing the game.
All of the former soviet states are better off in the EU and will see their living standards rise. But they need to behave themselves and respect the accepted norms of free speech and tolerance.
The Baltic states are a great example of progress that can be made. Ive not been to Lithuania but Estonia and Latvia have really shaken off the Soviet shackles and to all intents and purposes are as civilised as the rest of Western Europe.
Western Europe is the cradle of World Civilisation because nations co-operate rather than go to war.

Forum List

Back