Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors you lousy liar. try again bitch.

"The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors"

Never? What about those 54 years old?

them are seniors you lousy liar.

Republicans repeatedly sought to reassure older voters that their benefits would not be touched — the plan would not kick in for 10 years and would not affect people 55 and older. Some voters found that to be of little solace.

Gop Backlash | GOP budget plan: Republicans on recess face backlash at home - Los Angeles Times

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

you really want to go down this road dumbass?

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

I'll repeat myself. You really want to go down this road " Nov 10 meant something" fuckstick.

Look i understand you want to prove to people you are a partisan hack, but seriously you didnt need to try this hard. We already knew.

Dumbest thread of the day so far.

Actually no. Your fluff response, lacking any substance whatsoever, would pretty much rank up there, as Dumbshit Post of the Day.

I see, you're still the ignorant fuck, you've always been.

"The Ryan bill doesn't affect Seniors"

Never? What about those 54 years old?

Republicans repeatedly sought to reassure older voters that their benefits would not be touched — the plan would not kick in for 10 years and would not affect people 55 and older. Some voters found that to be of little solace.

Gop Backlash | GOP budget plan: Republicans on recess face backlash at home - Los Angeles Times

the Ryan plan dosen't affect seniors you lousy liar.

Wrong, but keep keep saying it.

Wrong, but keep keep saying it.

The Ryan plan doesn't affect ANYONE you lousy liar.. why? because it was never passed into law.. boy you izzzzzz a moron.. I gave you plenty of chances too. but NO you wouldn't take em..

You can't have it both ways.

Anybody that criticized Palin's cross-hairs and stands by this is a partisan hypocrite.
Anybody that stood by Palin's cross-hairs and criticizes this is a partisan hypocrite.

Yes, I just called about 95% of you partisan hypocrites.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Uh....the cross-hairs was quite possibly the dumbest non sequitur of the year.

Comparing that farce with this just doesn't pass the smell test.

I appreciate your eagerness to identify yourself as a partisan hypocrite.

But it's already widely known. :thup:

I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

Call me when she puts crosshairs on someone and they get shot in the face.

I'm almost hesitant to start this thread because I know what the reaction will be. They'll want a link as proof even though there is none. This whole thing got swept under the rug but the implications are too serious to ignore.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

warning-seiu-members-attending-this-meeting.jpg

You want a race war don't you? Or else you are one very scared racist white conservative.
scared of what !!you and your species are nothing more than a nuisance !! Hitler,Stalin,Napoleon!!.........now those white MFs were something to be afraid of!!:eusa_eh:

And she should say: "By passes the ryan budget which kills seniors by ending medicare, bitch".

Bypass is one word, idiot.

I meant "by passing". I typed the wrong word. But give it your best shot.

Of course you did.

Kind of funny from somebody who rambles on about the punctuation deficiencies of the right.

We may post misspelled, ungrammatical and incorrectly punctuated posts..but at least our posts make sense in the vernacular.

You just posted something that has an entirely different meaning from what you say you meant to say...how does that fit with your narrow view of post protocol?

Last edited:
There is no excuse for how the MSM is handling politics. They are so left leaning it's scary. Conservatives have one voice, Fox News, and Mass media and the left is constantly criticizing their reports. Never have I seen one news source being picked apart by a group so determined to see it "just go away". The mere fact that they continue the relentless attacks make me realize they have something important to say.

Maxine Waters is a political hack that should have her mouth taped shut with duct tape. She's an embarrassment to the statesmanship elected officials used transmit. I can't believe people actually vote for her.
people don't vote for her!!:eusa_whistle:

oh btw why the hate for Maxine?
sounds like you are a sexist turd...

Hmm i swear i've seen that line used someplace.......where was it.........Thinking......thinking........

Oh yes! Palin, Bachman, any conservative woman thread on here.

Why are conservatives sexist? Why do you hate women?
once again Megafag can't refute the facts!!

why do you hate women?
I don't hate women!! but that does not mean i don't hate a female from an entirely different species!!

you said refute it, i did, and now you want me to be a mind reader.....

Fuck you for trying to punt

All you did was throw out a bunch of insults and say something non related to the subject.

Yup....you sure set me straight....I can tell ya.

not my fault you are all butthurt over someone wanting to send people to hell.
I mean its like getting butthurt over Cheney saying fuck you on the senate floor.

maybe you should wait till you are off your period to post.
Cheney said fuck you to one person !!not an entire party of millions and millions of people that out number libbs!!
....oh by the way......................................................................................FUCK YOU!!:lol::lol:

Curious thing about Waters crazy ass, and many in the CBC, is that they are running around pissing and moaning about the unemployment problem in the black communities, but then they fully support Dream Act legislation and full amnesty for illegals.......They are basically stabbing their black constituents in the back, by supporting legislation that will only only make the black unemployment situation worse.

They're a bunch of fuckin' idiots!

Forum List

Back