Maxine Waters' Violent Rhetoric That You Didn't See

I can't figure you guys out. You fear Maxine Waters is going to murder you, you fear unions beating your asses, and fear minorities are taking over.

That's a whole lot of fear! then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

Fear? Not in the slightest. I dont have a problem calling Maxie out for her racist ways. Or calling out unions for their normal behavior.

Most of the time you guys are pulling that shit in non issue states. Must be the bravery factor.
Any place else and they scatter like rats.

There is no excuse for how the MSM is handling politics. They are so left leaning it's scary. Conservatives have one voice, Fox News.....

You're not (actually).....

....are you?????

323.png

I can't figure you guys out. You fear Maxine Waters is going to murder you, you fear unions beating your asses, and fear minorities are taking over.

That's a whole lot of fear! then claim liberals are peacenik hippies at the same time. Scared, confused, women hating, tolerant of racism and emotional all at once. Maxine is coming for you, BOO!

Fear? Not in the slightest. I dont have a problem calling Maxie out for her racist ways. Or calling out unions for their normal behavior.

Most of the time you guys are pulling that shit in non issue states. Must be the bravery factor.
Any place else and they scatter like rats.

Really? Link?

oh btw why the hate for Maxine?
sounds like you are a sexist turd...

Hmm i swear i've seen that line used someplace.......where was it.........Thinking......thinking........

Oh yes! Palin, Bachman, any conservative woman thread on here.

Why are conservatives sexist? Why do you hate women?
once again Megafag can't refute the facts!!

why do you hate women?
I'm guessin' it's a......

You know how it gets, when those-people get into the whole recruitment-mode (according to "conservatives").

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

you really want to go down this road dumbass?

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

I'll repeat myself. You really want to go down this road " Nov 10 meant something" fuckstick.

Look i understand you want to prove to people you are a partisan hack, but seriously you didnt need to try this hard. We already knew.

Dumbest thread of the day so far.

They're getting tired of it? Do tell. It sucks when people start stooping to the level of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Hannity, et al?
Ya' gotta figure.....the numbers o' literate-Teabaggers is hardly an impressive-figure....so, they've GOTTA rely on....

:rolleyes:

you really want to go down this road dumbass?

I'll repeat myself. You really want to go down this road " Nov 10 meant something" fuckstick.

Look i understand you want to prove to people you are a partisan hack, but seriously you didnt need to try this hard. We already knew.

Dumbest thread of the day so far.

They're getting tired of it? Do tell. It sucks when people start stooping to the level of Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Hannity, et al?

Deal with it.

Whiner.

so, lets be clear, you have no issue with what maxine waters said......
.....Even though (like Mudd-Butt says) there's no proof she said it.

Amazing.....

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Does Shaman actually think people pay attention to his nonsense?

I mean, I've been scrolling past his BS since about a week after I joined.

Oh, but Salt Jones responded to him....Kinda shows the type of douchebag punks Shaman attracts.

Oh, but Salt Jones responded to him....Kinda shows the type of douchebag punks Shaman attracts.

As did you. Welcome douchebag punk.

The biggest difference between the baby-boomers and the generation that came before them is the ability to be serious. That generation went through a depression and two World Wars. They took care of business. Baby-boomers never take anything serious.
As usual.....Mudd-Butt is wrong....unless, of course, he's referring to....

....the Yuppies.

061900wh-bush.2.jpg
203542_234114433292327_2140812_n.jpg
Rush-HS-69.JPG

(Yep. That's Lil' Ricky Santorum, alright.)

Last edited:

He must have run out of coloring books again. It's best to post his ride and be done with it.

tricycle.gif

I wonder who the bilious **** is that broke into my OP and changed it???

Isn't that an offense worth banning???

Whomever the guilty party is.....don't try it again.

Didn't it tell you at the bottome whom the editor was?

I didn't know that it would say who did it. I didn't think to look and I put it back the way it was so now it shows me.

I checked the record and it only shows me as the only one to do the editing.

I think we have a hacker doing some sneaky shit here.

Last edited:

Didn't it tell you at the bottome whom the editor was?

I didn't know that it would say who did it. I didn't think to look and I put it back the way it was so now it shows me.

I checked the record and it only shows me as the only one to do the editing.

I think we have a hacker doing some sneaky shit here.
Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Hmm i swear i've seen that line used someplace.......where was it.........Thinking......thinking........

We dont hate women, besides Maxine isnt a women anyway. Its some sort of ugly mongoloid, lacking any sexuality whatsoever. Somebody smack that monster thing in the face and shoo it out of congress please.

We dont hate women, besides Maxine isnt a women anyway. Its some sort of ugly mongoloid, lacking any sexuality whatsoever. Somebody smack that monster thing in the face and shoo it out of congress please.

Maybe Plasma swings that way.

Oh no, Plasma... don't grind us into dust, with your buns of steel!
plasmaball.gif

animated_laughing_dog.gif

(yeah... no. that's not the forum I know you from. but Google is fun! lol!)

Forum List

Back