Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

As I do to the idiotic tea party crowd.

Yeah, demanding responsible government spending is so stupid.

No, cooning for racist white conservatives is stupid. 90% of you racist white conservatives would replace your toilets if a black man was ever unfortunate enough to use your bathroom.
Damn, but you're a stupid, weak-minded fool.

Why don't you just post this every time, and save the rest of us exposure to your irrational hatred?
racist.gif

No, cooning for racist white conservatives is stupid. 90% of you racist white conservatives would replace your toilets if a black man was ever unfortunate enough to use your bathroom.
Naw, I'd just change the seat out

As I do to the idiotic tea party crowd.

You're as big an idiot as the rest of the racist morons around here, douchebag. You deserve each other.

And Tank, William Joyce, Yidnar and Elvis make up the bulk of your positive reps.
Hey, i thought you were coming to my neighborhood?

I'm waitin' buddy!

I'll meet you at the Hows Trancas Market, if it's still there, at midnight or the Ben and Jerry's.

What? Are ya gonna blow him after he takes you out for dinner and ice cream?

Just curious about the food and midnight thing................

You're as big an idiot as the rest of the racist morons around here, douchebag. You deserve each other.

And you deserve the cooning stylings of Herman Cain, Alan West, Larry Elder et al.

Forum List

Back