Maxine Waters: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

Larry Elder is a sell out with a personal agenda against Maxine Waters because he requested that she debate him and she blew him off so just because he calls he racist doesn't make her a racist, its rather him that hates her guts.
Yeah, he's just an Uncle Tom, eh?

Any black who dares to repeatedly expose a corrupt, dirty black politician is nothing but a "sell out" and Uncle Tom.

LMAO!:lol:

So any black rightwinger who attacks a black liberal is truthful and honest and all black liberals are dirty and dishonest? Jester shut the fack up you partisan dipshat.

You can't hide the truth you can only turn away from it. You are a fucking idiot hack

Target production does not mean killing or shooting a product.

Target marketing does not mean kiling or maiming a consumer.

Target date doesn't mean your killing time or about to have a bad night out.

Target often gets used as a concentrated effort on a specific goal. Imagine that. Some of you are going to have to use the bathroom first, cause its too much to think about all at once.

Last edited:
There's that Irony offering again. Thank you. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow, you really ARE feeling your toes stepped on.

My toes are quite intact. Thank you for inquiring. Now...maybe you'd like to tell us about this foot fetish you seem to have developed?
Is there something wrong with a foot fetish? :confused:

Actually, I think you do feel guilty. You certainly seem the type to harbor prejudice against Southerners.

So any black rightwinger who attacks a black liberal is truthful and honest and all black liberals are dirty and dishonest? Jester shut the fack up you partisan dipshat.
Waters is certainly dirty and dishonest. Or do you think it was just coincidence that a bank her husband owns stock in received bailout money?

Waters Helped Bank Whose Stock She Once Owned - WSJ.com

It's not racism to point out a minority's ethical lapses.

It's not racism to point out a PERSON's ethical lapses.
Indeed. But pointing out a white conservative's ethical lapses is never said to be motivated by racism, is it?

Wow, you really ARE feeling your toes stepped on.

My toes are quite intact. Thank you for inquiring. Now...maybe you'd like to tell us about this foot fetish you seem to have developed?

No, not at all. I don't discriminate on people based on what they do with consenting adults.

Actually, I think you do feel guilty. You certainly seem the type to harbor prejudice against Southerners.

Now why would you say that? (Since I'm half Southerner myself and spent a great deal of my adult life in the South and currently live just as South if not more South than most self-declared Southerners)

No, not at all. I don't discriminate on people based on what they do with consenting adults.

Now why would you say that? (Since I'm half Southerner myself and spent a great deal of my adult life in the South and currently live just as South if not more South than most self-declared Southerners)
Because you have a tendency to look down upon those with whom you disagree.

Or are you going to deny that, too?

Target often gets used as a concentrated effort on a specific goal. Imagine that. Some of you are going to have to use the bathroom first, cause its too much to think about all at once.

You are "DEAD ON TARGET"

Look down on those I disagree with? No one can feel like they are being "looked down on" without their consent. Now. Tell us why you suddenly are talking about these feelings of low self-esteem around my posts.

Look down on those I disagree with? No one can feel like they are being "looked down on" without their consent. Now. Tell us why you suddenly are talking about these feelings of low self-esteem around my posts.
You're really not very bright. Just because you look down on people doesn't mean those people share your feelings of their inferiority.

No matter how badly you want them to. :lol:

You and I both know that if you aren't born there you're a Yankee.

Target production is not putting a target on a person.

Target marketing is not putting a target on a person.

Target date is not putting a target on a person.

It still amazes me how some people intentionally or due to some lack can't see the difference.

This:
crosshairsbush.png

is wrong.

It targets an individual.

Larry Elder is a sell out with a personal agenda against Maxine Waters because he requested that she debate him and she blew him off so just because he calls he racist doesn't make her a racist, its rather him that hates her guts.
He's a sellout because he doesn't blindly parrot the "blame whitey" mantra?

Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

No he's a sellout for race hustling for white rightwingers, why else would he write a book called 'Stupid Black Men" parroting the same shat the white rightwingers say about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? When they write facked up books like that the audience they're pandering to is dipshats like you and WankerJester.

No he's a sellout for race hustling for white rightwingers, why else would he write a book called 'Stupid Black Men" parroting the same shat the white rightwingers say about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? When they write facked up books like that the audience they're pandering to is dipshats like you and WankerJester.

IMO, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are not stupid, they are hustlers.

Yeah, he's just an Uncle Tom, eh?

Any black who dares to repeatedly expose a corrupt, dirty black politician is nothing but a "sell out" and Uncle Tom.

LMAO!:lol:

Waters is certainly dirty and dishonest. Or do you think it was just coincidence that a bank her husband owns stock in received bailout money?

What the fact was ethically wrong with what she did you facking moron? What was dirty and dishonest about what she did since you own link said she made everything public that she's done with that bank? You're just another facked up in the brain rightwinger trying to stir up the shat pot with lies, unless she's convicted in a court of laws or found guilty of ethic violations you have no reason to call her dirty and dishonest you little lying piece of shat.

Some people use their platform for gain to some degree but they do speak out on the behalf of African Americans and started at grass roots level. There's a big difference between a black rightwinger who feeds himself by parroting white rightwingers and Jackson and Sharpton who don't do the same for white liberal Democrats.

Isn't that what you do to liberals? Facking hypocritical piece of right wingnut trash.

Well, they sure weren't looking at affirmative action in the case of Tiger Woods! :lol:

Says Congresswoman Maxine Waters.

Seconded.

Motion carried.

Maxine Waters On Jobs, Unemployment: 'The Tea Party Can Go Straight To Hell'

RealClearPolitics - Kerosene Maxine to Tea Party: "Go to Hell!"

Waters' tea party attack once again exposes her as one of the most racist, hateful and vulgar members of Congress -- prompting Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum to call her "vile." He was far too kind.

Larry_Elder.jpg

Larry Elder
Larry "the sage of south central" Elder is the man!

And Maxine Waters hates his guts!......He's all over that corrupt, crazy wench.

Was so glad when he came back on the air here in So. Cal.

You have your Larry on the west coast but here in the east we have Vince Coakley

What the fact was ethically wrong with what she did you facking moron? What was dirty and dishonest about what she did since you own link said she made everything public that she's done with that bank? You're just another facked up in the brain rightwinger trying to stir up the shat pot with lies, unless she's convicted in a court of laws or found guilty of ethic violations you have no reason to call her dirty and dishonest you little lying piece of shat.

You are an annoying little person. There. I said it.

Forum List

Back