Mauna Loa shows that reducing economic Activity has NO EFFECT on CO2

Just to throw a little math in here. During the pandemic, GHG emissions fell by a maximum of 5.4 percent. The current annual rate of CO2 accumulation in the atmosphere is 2.5 ppm. So the pandemic caused a maximum drop of 2.5 x 0.054 or 0.135 ppm. That would be about one-fourth of the smallest division on the OP's graph, and it came on and off gradually. Anyone here think that should be visible? It's about the size of one of those bumps on the black line and is almost the full width of the chart.
I question your 5.4% number. Like current inflation, it’s off an order of magnitude

I question your 5.4% number. Like current inflation, it’s off an order of magnitude
"However, while carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions fell by 5.4 percent in 2020 compared to the previous year, the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere continued to grow at about the same rate as in preceding years."

Where is your source that shows it down by 54%

What part of insurance do you not understand? For example, I have health insurance so I'm not impoverished by an unforeseen illness.

I understand insurance very well. What part of destroying the economy of the world to the point where insurance no longer matters.....do you not understand?

Forum List

Back