What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew McConaughey Mocked After He Wears A Mask In The Middle Of Nowhere

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
The dude is a dummy. :cuckoo: I proudly never purchased and never wore a surgical mask or similar throughout the entire Kung Flu season. I did use (and still do as necessary) a neck gator and pulled it up just before entering stores that required it. A neck gator is great in the winter to keep warm. A lot of body heat is lost above the shoulders!

KissMy

Free Breast Exam
Reaction score
The dude is a dummy. :cuckoo: I proudly never purchased and never wore a surgical mask or similar throughout the entire Kung Flu season. I did use (and still do as necessary) a neck gator and pulled it up just before entering stores that required it. A neck gator is great in the winter to keep warm. A lot of body heat is lost above the shoulders!
Thanks for spreading China's virus for them to kill US citizens.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Virtue signalling is tricky business... you're stupid if you do, you're stupid if you don't...

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
Anyone voluntarily wearing a mask is a retard who hates their personal health and the health of others.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dumb... I thought he had common sense

I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about people mocking him. I'm sure he's more worried about his health than emotional people with less money than him pointing the finger to try and big themselves up.

If you're wearing a mask in the middle of nowhere, you aren't doing it for your health. You clearly care what people think.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He is probably going to be the next Governor of Texas, if his polling data is correct. Everyone wants to be Trump now.
Trump is 10 trillion times better looking than Matthew. Matthew would be a better politician

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Reaction score
30 seconds prior..
Sand_Dune_Arch_is_Crowded_This_Day%2C_Arches_National_Park%2C_Utah_%282438778597%29.jpg

Resnic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally it seems like he was trying to show how conscious he is, will play ball with the rules and other publicity shit and it back fired. He made a stupid choice and it didn't work.

He is a pretty good actor, just because you're likeable as an actor though doesn't mean you're smart and should be given automatic credit.

citygator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He is probably going to be the next Governor of Texas, if his polling data is correct. Everyone wants to be Trump now.
Once you realize how stupid the public is to buy into the Trump act and the financial windfall you can create for yourself by doing so, everyone who can act will get in on it.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They look silly. Why are you proud of that?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Basically I don't care wtf you do with your life or your attire or what you put on yer face, it's your life do what the hell you want, I do...I don't wear underwear and have not for many, many years. I am sure there are folks that have an issue with that, yet, I don't care...

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Once you realize how stupid the public is to buy into the Trump act and the financial windfall you can create for yourself by doing so, everyone who can act will get in on it.

...says the person with an actor as his avatar.

Before your stupid comeback, I know mine is an actor also.

hadit

Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for spreading China's virus for them to kill US citizens.
He didn't spread it any more than anyone else using the vast majority of masks available to the public.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Imagine the nerve of an American male who has the audacity to define his approval (or disaproval) of wearing a covid mask in Texas that another American male called "the middle of nowhere" which might raise a brow or two of native Texans....

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
They look silly. Why are you proud of that?
Has reading comprehension always been an issue for you Death Angel? :dunno:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List