Matthew McConaughey Mocked After He Wears A Mask In The Middle Of Nowhere

The dude is a dummy. :cuckoo: I proudly never purchased and never wore a surgical mask or similar throughout the entire Kung Flu season. I did use (and still do as necessary) a neck gator and pulled it up just before entering stores that required it. A neck gator is great in the winter to keep warm. A lot of body heat is lost above the shoulders!

The dude is a dummy. :cuckoo: I proudly never purchased and never wore a surgical mask or similar throughout the entire Kung Flu season. I did use (and still do as necessary) a neck gator and pulled it up just before entering stores that required it. A neck gator is great in the winter to keep warm. A lot of body heat is lost above the shoulders!
Thanks for spreading China's virus for them to kill US citizens.

Anyone voluntarily wearing a mask is a retard who hates their personal health and the health of others.

I'm sure he doesn't give a damn about people mocking him. I'm sure he's more worried about his health than emotional people with less money than him pointing the finger to try and big themselves up.

If you're wearing a mask in the middle of nowhere, you aren't doing it for your health. You clearly care what people think.

30 seconds prior..
Sand_Dune_Arch_is_Crowded_This_Day%2C_Arches_National_Park%2C_Utah_%282438778597%29.jpg

Personally it seems like he was trying to show how conscious he is, will play ball with the rules and other publicity shit and it back fired. He made a stupid choice and it didn't work.

He is a pretty good actor, just because you're likeable as an actor though doesn't mean you're smart and should be given automatic credit.

He is probably going to be the next Governor of Texas, if his polling data is correct. Everyone wants to be Trump now.
Once you realize how stupid the public is to buy into the Trump act and the financial windfall you can create for yourself by doing so, everyone who can act will get in on it.

They look silly. Why are you proud of that?

Basically I don't care wtf you do with your life or your attire or what you put on yer face, it's your life do what the hell you want, I do...I don't wear underwear and have not for many, many years. I am sure there are folks that have an issue with that, yet, I don't care...

He is probably going to be the next Governor of Texas, if his polling data is correct. Everyone wants to be Trump now.
Once you realize how stupid the public is to buy into the Trump act and the financial windfall you can create for yourself by doing so, everyone who can act will get in on it.

...says the person with an actor as his avatar.

Before your stupid comeback, I know mine is an actor also.

Thanks for spreading China's virus for them to kill US citizens.
He didn't spread it any more than anyone else using the vast majority of masks available to the public.

They look silly. Why are you proud of that?
Has reading comprehension always been an issue for you Death Angel? :dunno:

New Topics

Forum List

Back