Matt Gatez Introduces New Stand Your Ground Law

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm surprised that this doesn't exist already actually.

DOA. President Biden will veto this useless attempt by Gaetz for political far, far right wing praise! Bigly!!!

DOA. President Biden will veto this useless attempt by Gaetz for political far, far right wing praise! Bigly!!!
Whatever make you think it will never get out of the House, much less the Senate. It will never go across his desk.
Mind you, I would not mind if it did, as I am a Tennessean, and we take this right for granted, but I'm not looking for any new gun laws, and I am willing to abide by the state laws of whatever state. I am legal in 30 states (most states believing in reciprocity among the states), and I do not visit the other 20 that do not recognize my certification and background check, per the Department of Homeland Defense. If you and your parents, grandparents, whatever, lost this right in your state, somehow, don't expect the Federal Government to bail you out. Vote the local asshole that don't give a damn about you out of office. Or, move to a normal state. Gaetz is just showboating. It is already law in his state, and he knows this won't fly, forcing states to change their gun laws to those of Florida, TN and about 30 others.

Last edited:
Again, the problem as I described it in that other thread on this is simple.

Why bring it up now when you know you can't get it through? Why not when you had the power? I can guarantee that this will NOT be brought up after the GOP wins the Congress next year.

So, Gaetz needs to answer some hard questions from the right.

It's always easy to tell great legislation-- -- the better it is, the more the Left attack, ridicule and revile it. They can't get behind any bill which does not include at least 1-2 of the following:
  1. Dissolves national borders.
  2. Empowers illegal aliens to invade.
  3. Promotes racism and racial division.
  4. Ties the hands of normal Americans.
  5. Handicaps people's ability to live autonomously without Big Government Leftwing programs.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Forum List

Back