What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Will she be Epsteined before the trial? especially since the judge rules names to be released? Lame stream media will probably try to sweep it all under the rug and not follow the trial at all, much less report on it. No cameras allowed in courtroom, but that doesn't mean what is said in there will stay in there.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Will you excuse the perverts on the left who participated? I won't make excuses for any one the right. No punishment is great enough for these people
Be interesting to see
There are perverts on both sides

Prince Andrew?

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Will you be as pleased if you see names of Clintons or Bidens or Obamas on it?

I don’t care…

Will you accept Trumps lies when he shows up on the list?

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
When Trump's name is mentioned it will become acceptable behaviour, mainly because it already is acceptable.
Most are only putting up a front of decency.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Will she be Epsteined before the trial? especially since the judge rules names to be released? Lame stream media will probably try to sweep it all under the rug and not follow the trial at all, much less report on it. No cameras allowed in courtroom, but that doesn't mean what is said in there will stay in there.
What is it with this weird MSM fetish and fantasy you guys have? A Google search turns up pages of MSM articles from within the last day or two.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see
There are perverts on both sides

Prince Andrew?
What side do you place him? I don't expect any repercussions for this clown. Hes "too big to prosecute." You'll accept any exc7se the Democrat Media put out for your side. And you'll be good with that. I know you guys

Winco

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope Hilary is on the list.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exposing PoliticalChic as a fraud. Every day.
Will she be Epsteined before the trial?
A reminder that Epstein died in the care of Federal prison employees under Bill Barr, working for Donald Trump, who has a long history of friendship with Epstein, and has been credibly accused of raping underage girls.

lg325

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exposing those on high levels of society who participate in sex trafficking will I hope go a long way in shutting down a lot of this depraved business. And save some lives from a nightmare that will end in their deaths

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exposing PoliticalChic as a fraud. Every day.
Democrat media
:laugh:

There is no Democrat media. There is corporate media and there is Republican propaganda. You have to search online for any left-leaning media, like Young Turks.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You're joking, right? The mainstream media will be all over this. Ratings are everything.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL.....I hope Maxwell's silver hammer goes bang-bang on some high-profile heads......No matter who they might be.

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A reminder that Epstein died in the care of Federal prison employees under Bill Barr, working for Donald Trump, who has a long history of friendship with Epstein, and has been credibly accused of raping underage girls.
Lie
Trump barred Epstein after their 1st or 2nd meeting when get got info on him
You all are lucky that lies exist otherwise you would be mutes

WEATHER53

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing that with the insidious absurdities that are being forced upon Americans that this person will be permitted to provide a list of very powerful people who like to diddle
I can see some proclaimation mandate being issued that disclosure violates .something or that us knowing is “not for our health safety and well being”

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lie. Cult lie, made up on the spot. Trump knew for years that Epstein was recruiting young women at his club. He only nixed epstein once epstein bought a property out from under him. Moving on...

It was the Trump DOJ under Trump's handpicked Attorney General that picked Epstein up.

Quite a difference with Obama who let Jeff skate.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List