Matt Gaetz Under Federal Investigation Over Possible Sexual Relationship With A Teenage Girl

Why are RWIs burying any thread about Gaetz?

They know he is guilty and they are embarrassed to defend this creep.

Why are RWIs burying any thread about Gaetz?

They know he is guilty and they are embarrassed to defend this creep.
There is no defense for those who have been feeding the deep state QAnon child trafficking conspiracies. Gaetz is falling right into that narrative and if these people were honest they would call it the same way. But they aren’t so they won’t.

They are doing their DD, and when the time is right they will charge him.
Or maybe they won't.

sure Lenny.
let’s hope they protect your pedophile Gaetz.

Don’t you ever want the truth?
Truth: Gaetz is a nutjob. You should be calling for his resignation.

What is wrong with you?

He is not a pedophile and until convicted he is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law...

Now before you go rabid on me let me be clear I believe he will be found guilty or plea guilty because all the evidence so far show he is guilty of sex with a minor but even worse is the fact the idiot transported a minor internationally for sex which is a bigger deal!

But how many contards call President Biden a pedophile on a daily basis.

Do I need to do a roll call?

"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences," reported Michael Schmidt and Katie Benner. "It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people."

Shocking.

Has the trial started yet ?

Fake News Alert!
Yet liberals have kept this thing going for 25 pages.
Greene scrubbed from her facebook.
rzt5kg95dfs61.jpg

Forum List

Back