Tell Me Who the Fascists Are

The fascists?

Oh, them, yeah, they're the ones who want to arrest folks for bringing a water bottle for grandma while she votes.
KimmelCry.jpg

The fascists?

Oh, them, yeah, they're the ones who want to arrest folks for bringing a water bottle for grandma while she votes.
lets compare the two,,

one is doxing parents that reject false and racist indoctrination programs and the other wants to protect the voters from undo influence at the voting booth???

which one are you more concerned about again??

Only one side does this. And they hate Trump and voted Biden

First of all the only Fascists were the Italian, all other regimes were fascists. Kooks like you can't comprehend the difference between Fascists' and fascists', or Democrats and democrats. So ignorant, and so smug.

First of all the only Fascists were the Italian, all other regimes were fascists. Kooks like you can't comprehend the difference between Fascists' and fascists', or Democrats and democrats. So ignorant, and so smug.
THERE GOES ONE NOW!!! :laugh2:

THERE GOES ONE NOW!!! :laugh2:
The point flies right over their (or is it there, or they're) head :auiqs.jpg:

The eventual outcome from this kind of nastiness is that someone is going to be badly hurt or killed by some spaced-out SJW nutter. These people are allowed to continue spewing hate without government or legal consequences and as long as that's the case, just like the spastic children they ARE, they will continue to escalate. If the person who is hurt then returns the favor and government uses a double standard to punish THEM for lashing out in anger that is justified, I wonder where it goes next time?
This is typical, childish, hateful BULLYING and it will not stop until those engaged in it face painful consequences, either economic or physical. It seems these nuts aren't going to stop until they set this country on fire OR until they can dominate and humiliate at will, anyone who opposes them in ANY WAY.
All I can tell them is for me, they really don't want to FAAFO.

The fascists?

I guess it isn't possible for good, caring citizens like yourself to help granny out? FTM, if granny is THAT mentally challenged that she can't bring a water bottle when she can expect a long wait, should she even be voting? You people are more like a joke every year.

Only the Democrats will gather information on you to destroy you personally if you refuse to comply.

This is why they must ALWAYS be a minority political party
Yeah totally dude. I mean it was the Democratic President Al Gore who passed the PATRIOT Act, the largest and most comprehensive incursion into personal liberties since World War II and I als---

What's that?

I'm being told it was in fact Republican President George W. Bush who passed the PATRIOT Act with a Republican congress...my bad.

Another opportunity to condemn the would-be totalitarians on your side squandered in the pursuit of sniffing your own farts.

Not at all surprising.

The fascists?

lets compare the two,,

one is doxing parents that reject false and racist indoctrination programs and the other wants to protect the voters from undo influence at the voting booth???

which one are you more concerned about again??
you there frenchy??

Only the Democrats will gather information on you to destroy you personally if you refuse to comply.

This is why they must ALWAYS be a minority political party
Yeah totally dude. I mean it was the Democratic President Al Gore who passed the PATRIOT Act, the largest and most comprehensive incursion into personal liberties since World War II and I als---

What's that?

I'm being told it was in fact Republican President George W. Bush who passed the PATRIOT Act with a Republican congress...my bad.
And Richard Nixon created the EPA. You're probably good with that one though.

But, BACK ON TOPIC, ONLY THE LEFT is destroying lives of people who refuse to bow down to your edicts. Now fuck off kid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back