Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

I don’t know, someone who is a viciously opposed to him as she and the left are…there’s hate. Again, an informed opinion.

Look you can call me a hater all you want, I can’t change your opinion, so yeah, do whatever you want. It’s ok…
No.
There's respect for the law.
Respect for the Constitution.

I'm no Cheney fan politically but she, and Kizinger face actual factual hate for their choice to defend the Constitution and the American people.

So when you say her actions come from hate of Trump you display not only ignorance of the facts but the same hate Trump drives in all his followers.

Sure it is, it’s all rooted in the same basis of anger, resentment, and ire….I.e….hate.

You’ve still not proven anything that I’ve said that was hateful, nor have you proven me to be “maga”.

It’s funny…how you can claim to “make light” of “magatdum”, and that’s not hate but when I push back on the lefts antics…that’s hate. Or, people on the left can say anything they want about people on the right, and that’s not hate, but when you point out the issues…that’s hate.

As I just said, you are free to have your own opinion, im not worried about it. I’ve explained it to you but you seem stuck in the “labels” and insults…so, have at it..
I proved it to you by referencing your post saying everyone on the J6 committee "hated Trump"

Two of the members voted for Trump, TWICE.

As for your being MAGA?
Ignore the facts.
React with hate.

That's MAGA through and through.

If you're embarrassed about who you are, change who you are.

No.
There's respect for the law.
Respect for the Constitution.

I'm no Cheney fan politically but she, and Kizinger face actual factual hate for their choice to defend the Constitution and the American people.

So when you say her actions come from hate of Trump you display not only ignorance of the facts but the same hate Trump drives in all his followers.
Nah, it’s the left hate that drives their action. Rule of law doesn’t even enter into the picture. Their modus operandi has been “get trump” from the very beginning.

I proved it to you by referencing your post saying everyone on the J6 committee "hated Trump"

Two of the members voted for Trump, TWICE.

As for your being MAGA?
Ignore the facts.
React with hate.

That's MAGA through and through.

If you're embarrassed about who you are, change who you are.

I referenced the committees hate because that’s what the committee was all about. It was just a “get trump” show from the beginning.

Ya know, had the left not telegraphed their intentions from the very start, and had they given him even a remote chance, you might have a point, but they didn’t. It was “get trump” from the moment he announced he was running.

Nah, it’s the left hate that drives their action. Rule of law doesn’t even enter into the picture. Their modus operandi has been “get trump” from the very beginning.
You mean from the very beginning when he fired the FBI director for investigating the criminal Trump appointed as NSA?

I referenced the committees hate because that’s what the committee was all about. It was just a “get trump” show from the beginning.

Ya know, had the left not telegraphed their intentions from the very start, and had they given him even a remote chance, you might have a point, but they didn’t. It was “get trump” from the moment he announced he was running.
Your fantasies notwithstanding...

Trump is a criminal.
Trump has been a criminal for 40 years.

He's a schoolyard bully whining because the teacher finally caught him and you're really nothing more than a minion he'd toss on a burning trash heap the moment he thought it would benefit him.

When one steps back and views it dispassionately it really is kind of sad.

You mean from the very beginning when he fired the FBI director for investigating the criminal Trump appointed as NSA?
No, I mean the beginning, like almost immediately after he was elected. They were actually talking about it before he was elected.

Your fantasies notwithstanding...

Trump is a criminal.
Trump has been a criminal for 40 years.

He's a schoolyard bully whining because the teacher finally caught him and you're really nothing more than a minion he'd toss on a burning trash heap the moment he thought it would benefit him.

When one steps back and views it dispassionately it really is kind of sad.

A criminal for 40 years you say? Hmm, them dems didn’t think he was a criminal when he was forking cash their way. Funny how none of them dems really thought he was a bad guy when he was donating to them.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) this week described impeaching President Joe Biden as less an opportunity to remove Biden from office than a performance for the American people.

Gaetz said that even if the House impeaches Biden, there’s little chance the Democratic-controlled Senate would convict and remove the president from office.

“The purpose of that impeachment, from my standpoint, is not to force a vote that loses ― it’s to put on a trial in the Senate, and by the way, not for the sake of conviction,” Gaetz said during a live audio interview on Twitter.

“The purpose of the impeachment to me is to use the Senate as the stage, but they’re not the jury. The jury is the American people,” Gaetz continued. “And if we had the Senate as the stage and the platform for James Comer to put on his evidence and advance this impeachment, it will not result in a conviction, but the true verdict can still be rendered by the American people.”

In other words, a Biden impeachment would be less about Congress fulfilling its constitutional duty than ensuring Biden loses the next election because Gaetz assumes the evidence wouldn’t convince Senate Democrats to vote to convict. (Bipartisan Senate guilty votes are not impossible to achieve; seven Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting to convict Donald Trump for the 2021 insurrection.)

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-Ky.) has overseen Republicans’ investigation into the Biden family and has sought to connect the president to his son Hunter Biden’s income from foreign nationals. So far, witness testimony and bank records haven’t established such a connection.

More at the link below...

In other words - Republicans want to unfairly taint President Biden before the 2024 election like they did to Hillary Clinton with Benghazi and emails right before the 2016 election. It will all be based on lies, rumors and conspiracy theories. What do you think?

No, I mean the beginning, like almost immediately after he was elected. They were actually talking about it before he was elected.
Liz Cheney, who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, hated Trump so much that she was talking about impeaching him before he took office?

That is some wild ass shit you're smokin there chuckles.

A criminal for 40 years you say? Hmm, them dems didn’t think he was a criminal when he was forking cash their way. Funny how none of them dems really thought he was a bad guy when he was donating to them.
Funny, you didn't deny his criminality but brought up campaign cash instead.

Better get dressed. Your freudian slipped.

Liz Cheney, who voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020, hated Trump so much that she was talking about impeaching him before he took office?

That is some wild ass shit you're smokin there chuckles.
I never said Liz Cheney, I said “the left”. There were people in the democrat party talking impeachment very early in his presidency and some even before the election.

Funny, you didn't deny his criminality but brought up campaign cash instead.

Better get dressed. Your freudian slipped.

I didn’t deny anything. I don’t follow trump so I don’t know what he did for the last 40 years, but, it does say something when someone who has apparently been a criminal for the last 40 years is overlooked as long as he is ponying up cash to their causes…but when he becomes a candidate for president, then everyone seems to care.

I never said Liz Cheney, I said “the left”. There were people in the democrat party talking impeachment very early in his presidency and some even before the election.
Umm...
You said "they hated him"
You were referring to J6.
You thought they were impeaching Trump before he took office...

You are a confused uniformed MAGAT.

Which puts you in the mainstream of MAGADUMIANS.

I didn’t deny anything. I don’t follow trump so I don’t know what he did for the last 40 years, but, it does say something when someone who has apparently been a criminal for the last 40 years is overlooked as long as he is ponying up cash to their causes…but when he becomes a candidate for president, then everyone seems to care.
So you acknowledge Trump is a criminal (it's called history you should learn it) but you support him anyway.

Don't call DEMS criminals for accepting campaign donations from a criminal. Accepting donations, even from a criminal is not illegal.

You are a typical MAGAT.

Ignorant and lacking in any morality.

Umm...

You are a confused uniformed MAGAT.

Which puts you in the mainstream of MAGADUMIANS.

I think they do hate him

The J6 committee, yes.

No, I never said that. I said they were talking about impeaching him, before he took office.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) this week described impeaching President Joe Biden as less an opportunity to remove Biden from office than a performance for the American people.

Gaetz said that even if the House impeaches Biden, there’s little chance the Democratic-controlled Senate would convict and remove the president from office.

“The purpose of that impeachment, from my standpoint, is not to force a vote that loses ― it’s to put on a trial in the Senate, and by the way, not for the sake of conviction,” Gaetz said during a live audio interview on Twitter.

“The purpose of the impeachment to me is to use the Senate as the stage, but they’re not the jury. The jury is the American people,” Gaetz continued. “And if we had the Senate as the stage and the platform for James Comer to put on his evidence and advance this impeachment, it will not result in a conviction, but the true verdict can still be rendered by the American people.”

In other words, a Biden impeachment would be less about Congress fulfilling its constitutional duty than ensuring Biden loses the next election because Gaetz assumes the evidence wouldn’t convince Senate Democrats to vote to convict. (Bipartisan Senate guilty votes are not impossible to achieve; seven Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting to convict Donald Trump for the 2021 insurrection.)

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-Ky.) has overseen Republicans’ investigation into the Biden family and has sought to connect the president to his son Hunter Biden’s income from foreign nationals. So far, witness testimony and bank records haven’t established such a connection.

More at the link below...

In other words - Republicans want to unfairly taint President Biden before the 2024 election like they did to Hillary Clinton with Benghazi and emails right before the 2016 election. It will all be based on lies, rumors and conspiracy theories. What do you think?
It’s a politically motivated impeachment.

You, in fact, DID SAY THAT.

Liar.

No…you said that I thought they were trying to impeached him before he took office. Obvioslusly they can’t impeach him before he takes office.

I said that, before he took office, they were already talking about impeaching him.

Forum List

Back