Matt Gaetz Says Biden Impeachment A ‘Platform’ To Tarnish President Before 2024

LOL OMG are you freaking serious? You are really bitching about that? What do you think trumps were?
High crimes.
Like the ones he’s currently indicted on. One of which is the same event that he was impeached for.
So… not the same in any way.

Awe, you want a tissue? You loons made it so you can impeach a president if you don't like him. Anyway Biden is lucky he isn't in prison.
Lol….
Y’all don’t even have enough to make a competent criminal referral to the DOJ. :auiqs.jpg:

You are hateful.
I'm just explaining why you assign your hate to others.

Lol, and around we go. Do tell, what have I said that is hateful? I mean, you’ve accused me of this multiple times. So, let’s hear your reasoning.

Also, are we really debating who’s more hateful? Is that what this has come down to?

Obviously you missed your post #137

When, without knowing a single person, you accused the entire J6 committee of hating Trump.

Reflection my child.

If you cannot accept the reality you cannot change it.

Well, that’s not too hard..considering they all voted to impeach him, and most of them wanted his impeachment from since he announced his candidacy. Plus there’s the 24/7 coverage of him that’s all negative, the impeachement hearing that was literally all one sided.

I know more about them than you do about me. So, please share with us the hateful things I’ve said.

See what I mean?

Hate without reason.
Reflection.

It's all there if you'll open your eyes to reality.
Lol, you’re going to accuse him of hate for saying that when just about every post has been condescending and rude. Lol

Lol, and around we go. Do tell, what have I said that is hateful? I mean, you’ve accused me of this multiple times. So, let’s hear your reasoning.

Also, are we really debating who’s more hateful? Is that what this has come down to?
Your reflection in this thread starts at #137

Well, that’s not too hard..considering they all voted to impeach him, and most of them wanted his impeachment from since he announced his candidacy. Plus there’s the 24/7 coverage of him that’s all negative, the impeachement hearing that was literally all one sided.

I know more about them than you do about me. So, please share with us the hateful things I’ve said.
Liz Cheney vote for him....TWICE

Hate plus ignorance. The GOP way.

Lol, you’re going to accuse him of hate for saying that when just about every post has been condescending and rude. Lol
Condescending?

I'm talking to MAGATS. Condescension is a requirement to be BARELY understood.

and RUDE?????

Where the F do you think you are nancy?

Condescending?

I'm talking to MAGATS. Condescension is a requirement to be BARELY understood.

and RUDE?????

Where the F do you think you are nancy?

I know where I am, I’m merely just pointing out that it is you who are spewing the hate around here.

As though the two preposterous Trump impeachments weren't political performance art?

Check those planks in your eyes, moonbats.

tenor.gif

Excellent observation, Mr. Oddball.

They've been trained to project their crimes on the loyal opposition. On every sour act their Deep State directors tell them there's money and benefits in it for them. Lies and corruption got Joe Basement into the WH. And Hillary grinned like the Cheshire Cat. sigh

Yeah, and she voted to impeach him once, and then said she would do everything in her power to keep trump out of office.
And how does that add up to hate?
As opposed to your making accusations based on your own hate?

And how does that add up to hate?
As opposed to your making accusations based on your own hate?

I don’t know, someone who is a viciously opposed to him as she and the left are…there’s hate. Again, an informed opinion.

Look you can call me a hater all you want, I can’t change your opinion, so yeah, do whatever you want. It’s ok…

Making light of the stupidity and ignorance that is MAGATDUM is not hate.
It's fun.
Sure it is, it’s all rooted in the same basis of anger, resentment, and ire….I.e….hate.

You’ve still not proven anything that I’ve said that was hateful, nor have you proven me to be “maga”.

It’s funny…how you can claim to “make light” of “magatdum”, and that’s not hate but when I push back on the lefts antics…that’s hate. Or, people on the left can say anything they want about people on the right, and that’s not hate, but when you point out the issues…that’s hate.

As I just said, you are free to have your own opinion, im not worried about it. I’ve explained it to you but you seem stuck in the “labels” and insults…so, have at it..

LOL OMG are you freaking serious? You are really bitching about that? What do you think trumps were?
Trump abused his power and violated the law. But he told you it was a witch hunt, so you automatically believed it.

Sure it is, it’s all rooted in the same basis of anger, resentment, and ire….I.e….hate.

You’ve still not proven anything that I’ve said that was hateful, nor have you proven me to be “maga”.

It’s funny…how you can claim to “make light” of “magatdum”, and that’s not hate but when I push back on the lefts antics…that’s hate. Or, people on the left can say anything they want about people on the right, and that’s not hate, but when you point out the issues…that’s hate.

As I just said, you are free to have your own opinion, im not worried about it. I’ve explained it to you but you seem stuck in the “labels” and insults…so, have at it..
Because the MAGA folks are full of hate.

WASHINGTON ― Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) this week described impeaching President Joe Biden as less an opportunity to remove Biden from office than a performance for the American people.

Gaetz said that even if the House impeaches Biden, there’s little chance the Democratic-controlled Senate would convict and remove the president from office.

“The purpose of that impeachment, from my standpoint, is not to force a vote that loses ― it’s to put on a trial in the Senate, and by the way, not for the sake of conviction,” Gaetz said during a live audio interview on Twitter.

“The purpose of the impeachment to me is to use the Senate as the stage, but they’re not the jury. The jury is the American people,” Gaetz continued. “And if we had the Senate as the stage and the platform for James Comer to put on his evidence and advance this impeachment, it will not result in a conviction, but the true verdict can still be rendered by the American people.”

In other words, a Biden impeachment would be less about Congress fulfilling its constitutional duty than ensuring Biden loses the next election because Gaetz assumes the evidence wouldn’t convince Senate Democrats to vote to convict. (Bipartisan Senate guilty votes are not impossible to achieve; seven Senate Republicans joined Democrats in voting to convict Donald Trump for the 2021 insurrection.)

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer (R-Ky.) has overseen Republicans’ investigation into the Biden family and has sought to connect the president to his son Hunter Biden’s income from foreign nationals. So far, witness testimony and bank records haven’t established such a connection.

More at the link below...

In other words - Republicans want to unfairly taint President Biden before the 2024 election like they did to Hillary Clinton with Benghazi and emails right before the 2016 election. It will all be based on lies, rumors and conspiracy theories. What do you think?
"A platform to tarnish the president"
Really?
Is that just like Hillary's bought and paid for FAKE STEELE DOSSIER OF LIES??????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have NO sense of self-awareness whatsoever.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back