Add another city to the list

R.5a1edb12593719c2740ac7e337f7a2dd

Add another city to the list of failed American cities. Pittsburgh is no longer liveable.

They do have a social activist black mayor which seems to be a requirement of failure.

I used to love to go to Pittsburgh in my youth and my cousins and I would roam the downtown at night until the local beat cop would tell us, " Bedtime, boys. Better get home." We would scoot!

I used to love to go to Pittsburgh in my youth and my cousins and I would roam the downtown at night until the local beat cop would tell us, " Bedtime, boys. Better get home." We would scoot!
Are any of the country's great cities left?

The City Of Atlanta has been overtaken by a Dekalb County prosecutor who really, really, hates white males like the 19 of which she demands 19 surrender their bodies to her at the local jail to her so mugshots made.

When you and I were kids, things were safer all over America. By the time my kid was born, I wouldn't allow her to wander anywhere by herself in our mid-size, family friendly city. Too many whack jobs. We were also taught respect for authority.

Are any of the country's great cities left?
Well, we have a new police chief in Ft. Worth and the homeless, street corner beggars and shopping cart drivers are persona non gratis and they are suddenly not to be found. I think they migrate to Houston and Austin.

Well, we have a new police chief in Ft. Worth and the homeless, street corner beggars and shopping cart drivers are persona non gratis and they are suddenly not to be found. I think they migrate to Houston and Austin.
They gave them bus tickets. I lived in Fart Worth in the early 1980's I was a mason looking for work. I stayed with my inlaws at the old rodeo grounds, I married a gal from Fart Worth.., that is all gone now.

They probably all migrated to Hurst, Euless, and Bedford. :laughing0301:

The City Of Atlanta has been overtaken by a Dekalb County prosecutor who really, really, hates white males like the 19 of which she demands 19 surrender their bodies to her at the local jail to her so mugshots made.
Are you saying that the 3 indicted women are really men?

You're a lowlife piece of shit.

Always have been. Always will be.
Portland gots de white man mayor. He be communist. But Chicago, black. New York, black. San Francisco, black. Atlanta, black. Pittsburgh, black. Los Angeles, black. Black leadership is the fast track to failure. Extra special failure points if the Mayor is also fat and female.
Edited to add Baltimore, black. Washington DC, black.

Those are the biggies.

Add another city to the list of failed American cities. Pittsburgh is no longer liveable.

They do have a social activist black mayor which seems to be a requirement of failure.

To be fair, I visited one and only time in 2014 for my sister's wedding.

It was a shithole then, so I'm not surprised it's a shithole now.

While we were in our cab outside a hotel downtown, this mentally ill old woman literally lobbed a brick at the back passenger side window.

Welcome to the fuckin' neighborhood!

That said, I'm sure it's even worse post-George Floyd riots.

And P.S.: Who the fuck puts french fries on salad????

Forum List

Back