Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'​

Exonerate them of what?

Beating the living shit out of 150 cops? Flinging their shit onto the walls of the Capitol? Smashing windows and doors?

Yes, let's see ALL the video. Especially the part with macho power fist man Josh Hawley running like a little bitch.

No idea.

Do you think the Trump rioters are “patriots”?
Of course you have no idea because you don't care about American citizens. I don't know if they are patriots or not. What I do know is that people like you have your priorities screwed up.

By "exhonorate", I assume you mean footage of them not storming the capitol. There are pictures of Bonnie and Clide when they were not robbing banks. Do those pictures exhonorate them the same way Gates intends to exhonorate the insurrectionists that had their illegal actions recored on video? If that works, I can forsee court proceedings where the defendent says " but judge, look at these pictures where I wasn't raping anybody"
The video of Rossane Boylin being beat to death by the Capitol police might interest some people.

Elected officials are calling Trump rioters “patriots”.

That’s the difference here.
Vice president Camaltoe said of the 2020 summer rioters, "They're not going to stop, and nor should they..." before organizing support for them.
THATS THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

:rolleyes:

Of course you have no idea because you don't care about American citizens. I don't know if they are patriots or not. What I do know is that people like you have your priorities screwed up.
You have no idea either. Tell me, you don’t care about them either, do you?

My priorities are to protect our way of life. Trump was a threat to our democratic system and this culminated in Jan 6th.

I feel bad that a convenience store was destroyed. I wish them the best. That store can be rebuilt.

The damage to our government is much more concerning to me. We only have one constitution. We can’t afford to let it burn down.

The video of Rossane Boylin being beat to death by the Capitol police might interest some people.
It doesn’t exist because it didn’t happen.

The poor woman died of a meth overdose.

Here’s a hint. Don’t be in poor health, riot and do math. It’s a bad combo.

It doesn’t exist because it didn’t happen.

The poor woman died of a meth overdose.

Here’s a hint. Don’t be in poor health, riot and do math. It’s a bad combo.
I have posted the video in a documentary about J6. You are uninformed and very stupid. Not that it is news to anyone.

By "exhonorate", I assume you mean footage of them not storming the capitol. There are pictures of Bonnie and Clide when they were not robbing banks. Do those pictures exhonorate them the same way Gates intends to exhonorate the insurrectionists that had their illegal actions recored on video? If that works, I can forsee court proceedings where the defendent says " but judge, look at these pictures where I wasn't raping anybody"
If Democrats were honest they would show us all the video, but they aren't so they hid it.

I have posted the video in a documentary about J6. You are uninformed and very stupid. Not that it is news to anyone.
You are delusional. The video doesn’t show what you say it shows.

The poor lady inserted herself into a dangerous situation. No one beat her.

You have no idea either. Tell me, you don’t care about them either, do you?

My priorities are to protect our way of life. Trump was a threat to our democratic system and this culminated in Jan 6th.

I feel bad that a convenience store was destroyed. I wish them the best. That store can be rebuilt.

The damage to our government is much more concerning to me. We only have one constitution. We can’t afford to let it burn down.
"A convenience store was destroyed". See, when you dismiss the riots of 2020 in this weak ignorant manner it tells me you really don't have a clue. You're just another leftist propaganda parrot.

The insurrectionists are suckers. They were fed a steady diet of manufactured bullshit for decades until they were no smarter than moths.

And they obediently followed Trump's flame to their destruction. At least two were led literally to their deaths.

Quite a few have been shaken to their senses since finding themselves in front of a judge.

"A convenience store was destroyed". See, when you dismiss the riots of 2020 in this weak ignorant manner it tells me you really don't have a clue. You're just another leftist propaganda parrot.
Way to avoid addressing my point.

What’s more important? Some businesses or the constitution?

Go ahead. Tell me. Where are you priorities?

You are delusional. The video doesn’t show what you say it shows.

The poor lady inserted herself into a dangerous situation. No one beat her.
No the poor lady was in a crowd a force of riot gear cops charged and forced to run trampling the lady and leaving the cops to finish the job. Try the truth.

The insurrectionists are suckers. They were fed a steady diet of manufactured bullshit for decades until they were no smarter than moths.

And they obediently followed Trump's flame to their destruction. At least two were led literally to their deaths.

Quite a few have been shaken to their senses since finding themselves in front of a judge.
Who was charged with insurrection? You are perpetuating a lie which is about all you do here. We know what you are going to say before you say it.

Way to avoid addressing my point.

What’s more important? Some businesses or the constitution?

Go ahead. Tell me. Where are you priorities?
I have addressed your point. Your point is that you believe the riot of January 6th was far far more destructive to our nation than the blm/antifa riots of 2020, and I said you're full of shit. Anything else?

Forum List

Back