Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

if you say so..... :lol:

it sure would spoil Gaetz's fun, if they follow thru on what they promised!
Remember, the Pelosi-Stalinist committee only showed and questioned what they wanted.

These things are going to changed. Elections have consequences.
Exactly. So Care4all, why would you think some new information would come out unfavorable to Republicans? If they had more, they would have released it before the election.

What do you imagine will spoil Matt's fun?

Except it was 21 hours after the riot
He collapsed that night with two strokes.

Pretty weird coincidence.

But regardless, the rioters aren’t going to be exonerated by the video. Don’t get your hopes up.

By "exhonorate", I assume you mean footage of them not storming the capitol. There are pictures of Bonnie and Clide when they were not robbing banks. Do those pictures exhonorate them the same way Gates intends to exhonorate the insurrectionists that had their illegal actions recored on video? If that works, I can forsee court proceedings where the defendent says " but judge, look at these pictures where I wasn't raping anybody"
They didn't storm jackshit you stupid little fuck. The Capitol employees open the doors for them.

Nothing like when your Negroes burned down cities, killed people and looted businesses and the Democrat city leaders told the police to stand down and let them do it..

By "exhonorate", I assume you mean footage of them not storming the capitol. There are pictures of Bonnie and Clide when they were not robbing banks. Do those pictures exhonorate them the same way Gates intends to exhonorate the insurrectionists that had their illegal actions recored on video? If that works, I can forsee court proceedings where the defendent says " but judge, look at these pictures where I wasn't raping anybody"

Bonnie and who?
There's absolutely no reason to withhold evidence unless it's damaging to their case.
Oh...I believe the word you were looking for is exonerate.

Last edited:
If not why wont dems release the footage?
Oh thats right,they cherry picked all the footage they thought was damaging to Trump supporters and hid all that exonerated them.
How is any footage going to exonerate Trump supporters beating police with metal poles?

Or smashing windows?

Or threatening cops?

Or chanting death threats?

He collapsed that night with two strokes.

Pretty weird coincidence.

But regardless, the rioters aren’t going to be exonerated by the video. Don’t get your hopes up.
A stroke is a clot in the blood that gets dislodged randomly in your arteries and clogs up the supply to your brain.

Medical professionals will say it was just that.. a coincidence. Yet, you continue to bring it up as if he was killed because of the January 6th event. Why do you continue to spread misinformation? Did the rioters put extra cheese on his whopper over the past 10 years to truly get him?

The corruption is in the Democrat party.

A stroke is a clot in the blood that gets dislodged randomly in your arteries and clogs up the supply to your brain.

Medical professionals will say it was just that.. a coincidence. Yet, you continue to bring it up as if he was killed because of the January 6th event. Why do you continue to spread misinformation?
You brought it up, not me.

Forum List

Back