Matt Gaetz is Being Primaried

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Because heā€™s not a serious person and is using Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s lawyer for his pedo own charges.

Republican congressional candidate Mark Lombardo has released a new ad for his campaign to oust U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz in Floridaā€™s 1st Congressional District.​
Lombardo, a former U.S. Marine who served in Vietnam, entered the race on June 15 and pledged to put $1 million into his campaign. In addition to his military background, Lombardo is a former executive at FedEx who ā€œhelped get the company off the ground in the early days.ā€​
This week, the Pensacola Republican launched his first TV ad. Titled ā€œA Marine Who Will Put You First,ā€ the 30-second spot takes aim at Gaetz while highlighting Lombardoā€™s West Florida roots.​
ā€œWhen I was living in a trailer in Pensacola, flying combat missions in Vietnam or helping grow FedEx into an American icon, I never thought Iā€™d run for Congress, but when I learned that Matt Gaetz hired pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€˜s attorney to defend himself against sex trafficking, I knew he could no longer get the job done,ā€ Lombardo says in the ad. ā€œSend me to Washington, Iā€™ll be a conservative fighter, a Marine who puts you and America first.ā€ ā€¦​
The investigation is focused in part on whether Gaetz had sex with an underage girl and whether he played a role and transporting the underage girl across state lines, which constitutes sex trafficking.​

Former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg, a close friend of Gaetz who awaits sentencing for multiple federal charges, including sex trafficking of a minor, is cooperating with the FBI in the Gaetz case. Gaetz has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged with anything.​

Lombardo, however, asserts that the optics alone are bad enough. He launched his campaign with a pledge similar to the one espoused in his new TV ad: ā€œIā€™m America First without the drama and gimmicks. Washington is broken because of people like Matt Gaetz. If you want to change Washington, send a Marine. Iā€™ll get the job done.ā€​

Because heā€™s not a serious person and is using Jeffrey Epsteinā€™s lawyer for his pedo own charges.

Republican congressional candidate Mark Lombardo has released a new ad for his campaign to oust U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz in Floridaā€™s 1st Congressional District.​
Lombardo, a former U.S. Marine who served in Vietnam, entered the race on June 15 and pledged to put $1 million into his campaign. In addition to his military background, Lombardo is a former executive at FedEx who ā€œhelped get the company off the ground in the early days.ā€​
This week, the Pensacola Republican launched his first TV ad. Titled ā€œA Marine Who Will Put You First,ā€ the 30-second spot takes aim at Gaetz while highlighting Lombardoā€™s West Florida roots.​
ā€œWhen I was living in a trailer in Pensacola, flying combat missions in Vietnam or helping grow FedEx into an American icon, I never thought Iā€™d run for Congress, but when I learned that Matt Gaetz hired pedophile Jeffrey Epsteinā€˜s attorney to defend himself against sex trafficking, I knew he could no longer get the job done,ā€ Lombardo says in the ad. ā€œSend me to Washington, Iā€™ll be a conservative fighter, a Marine who puts you and America first.ā€ ā€¦​
The investigation is focused in part on whether Gaetz had sex with an underage girl and whether he played a role and transporting the underage girl across state lines, which constitutes sex trafficking.​

Former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg, a close friend of Gaetz who awaits sentencing for multiple federal charges, including sex trafficking of a minor, is cooperating with the FBI in the Gaetz case. Gaetz has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged with anything.​

Lombardo, however, asserts that the optics alone are bad enough. He launched his campaign with a pledge similar to the one espoused in his new TV ad: ā€œIā€™m America First without the drama and gimmicks. Washington is broken because of people like Matt Gaetz. If you want to change Washington, send a Marine. Iā€™ll get the job done.ā€​

I laughed how he put those libturds in prison for extortion and lying.......lololol

Great ad. You people are so miserable and ruthless

Big deal. Nancy Pelosi got primaried this cycle too.

Because people who arenā€™t guilty ask for pre-pardons.

:lol:

Because people who arenā€™t guilty ask for pre-pardons.

:lol:
Well....considering the way Democrats are acting these days, asking for a pardon during the period that a so-called crime was supposedly committed sounds pretty brilliant. Gaetz probably got wind of what Democrats were up to and he was suspicious of their intentions.
He knew that he couldn't expect Biden to pardon him......so asking Trump to give him one sounds pretty smart. That would prevent the Democrats from busting down his fucking door at 2am looking for dirt. But that's just pure speculation....but it sounds smart.

It's not like Gaetz actually gets anything done in congress for his constituents.... plus hiring Epstein's lawyer is scandalous in appearance alone..... let alone asking for a pardon for his crimes committed before Trump's departure.....

his constituents might as well try the new GOPer marine guy out....

Gaetz is just another GOP primate.

It's not like Gaetz actually gets anything done in congress for his constituents.... plus hiring Epstein's lawyer is scandalous in appearance alone..... let alone asking for a pardon for his crimes committed before Trump's departure.....

his constituents might as well try the new GOPer marine guy out....
Again.....it was basically an insurance policy.....and it's turning out to have been brilliant after watching the crap the Dems are trying to get away with.

Well....considering the way Democrats are acting these days, asking for a pardon during the period that a so-called crime was supposedly committed sounds pretty brilliant. Gaetz probably got wind of what Democrats were up to and he was suspicious of their intentions.
He knew that he couldn't expect Biden to pardon him......so asking Trump to give him one sounds pretty smart. That would prevent the Democrats from busting down his fucking door at 2am looking for dirt. But that's just pure speculation....but it sounds smart.
Where I come from only people who commited a crime are in need of a pardon.

A judge signs a search warrant when & only when probable cause is shown that the warrant is justified. Apparently, Gaetz did something to cause him concern. That's his problem.

So what crime or crimes was he asking the President to pardon? It has to be specified.... under normal protocol for a pardon.... but nope, these guys are so crooked....they need pardons for crimes committed since birth( or 18 yrs old)... At least that's was Gaetz supposedly asked for...in December 2020.

Biden wasn't even in office yet, Trump was still president..... it's cute that you want to blame democrats for Gaetz and ten or so others in congress that asked for pardons for their crimes committed .....testimony today said they were very very very broad in the requests for forgiveness...blanket pardons, but that didn't meet DOJ norms and protocol....

Ya gotta spell out the crime..... Trump has never had a problem handing out pardons to his friends before..... But with the congress critters who committed crimes for HIM, spelling the crimes out for a pardon would implicate Trump himself, in their criminal activities....so he couldn't pardon them, without hurting himself.

So what crime or crimes was he asking the President to pardon? It has to be specified.... under normal protocol for a pardon.... but nope, these guys are so crooked....they need pardons for crimes committed since birth( or 18 yrs old)... At least that's was Gaetz supposedly asked for...in December 2020.

Biden wasn't even in office yet, Trump was still president..... it's cute that you want to blame democrats for Gaetz and ten or so others in congress that asked for pardons for their crimes committed .....testimony today said they were very very very broad in the requests for forgiveness...blanket pardons, but that didn't meet DOJ norms and protocol....

Ya gotta spell out the crime..... Trump has never had a problem handing out pardons to his friends before..... But with the congress critters who committed crimes for HIM, spelling the crimes out for a pardon would implicate Trump himself, in their criminal activities....so he couldn't pardon them, without hurting himself.
Wow...your thought processes are really screwed up.

The crimes they might use against Gaetz have been blasted at the Jan 6th hearings.
If you don't know what they're claiming....then you haven't been paying attention.

And I pointed out that Biden wasn't in office on Jan 6th. That's why the crime had to take place before Trump leaves office.
But Trump can pardon Gaetz for any federal crime in advance of indictment as long as the person receiving the pardon doesn't continue the activity he's being charged with.....like insurrection....sedition...criminal conspiracy. They can't charge him with trespassing because he's a member of congress.
Democrats are trying to say he helped plan an insurrection.
He didn't of course....but that won't stop the FBI from kicking down his door sometime in the future....unless he's been pardoned.

Again.....it was basically an insurance policy.....and it's turning out to have been brilliant after watching the crap the Dems are trying to get away with.
Time for Gaetz to finally grow up and get a real job that is not sucking my (tax) teat or his rich daddy's teat to support himself and his playboy lifestyle! :D

He'd likely be real successful as a pimp and groomer for young girls looking to get in to the oldest occupation!

Forum List

Back