Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9094-1355426145-3.gif

The same old shit from the guys with new ideas. This is just like when Gore says we need clean air these dummies go "Stop driving your car then, GORE"
And flying around in your private jet, and consuming more energy in your house than any 10 ordinary people....

Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

The same old shit from the guys with new ideas. This is just like when Gore says we need clean air these dummies go "Stop driving your car then, GORE"
He is dead on with this. Why do they get gun protection but we don't.

We pay for their gun protection. And Obama passed a bill saying that presidents and their families get SS for life. Hypocrite asshole.
The bottom line remains, the fact that Hillary and Obama insist on having people around them with guns is proof that guns really DO work to protect people. They wail about how guns don't protect anyone, then hide behind their fully armed Secret Service detail.

Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Why should Obama and Hillary have protection they want to deny citizens?
Because they are targets, you are not.
Which means guns do protect people. Anyone can become a target at any time. Tell you what, when Concealed Carry permit holders start committing mass murders, we can talk.

And flying around in your private jet, and consuming more energy in your house than any 10 ordinary people....
Yep. It's always "do as I say not as I do" for these people.

Hillary and Obama would've been first on the lifeboats on the titanic.

We pay for their gun protection. And Obama passed a bill saying that presidents and their families get SS for life. Hypocrite asshole.
The bottom line remains, the fact that Hillary and Obama insist on having people around them with guns is proof that guns really DO work to protect people. They wail about how guns don't protect anyone, then hide behind their fully armed Secret Service detail.

Who is saying guns DO NOT protect people? I mean, besides the strawman?

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

That's what the man in the street says too. There are so many guns in america that i too need a gun to protect myself and my family. Esp since i don't live in a gated community like the rich do.

There is nothing that the Clintons, Bush's and Obamas would like in this world as being able to walk around in public without a shield of Secret Service agents. Its called having a normal life

The need for Secret Service protection is something our society forces on them....it is not something they are demanding of us

It's a standard argument I've run into several times when discussing this issue.

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

That's what the man in the street says too. There are so many guns in america that i too need a gun to protect myself and my family. Esp since i don't live in a gated community like the rich do.

There is nothing that the Clintons, Bush's and Obamas would like in this world as being able to walk around in public without a shield of Secret Service agents. Its called having a normal life

The need for Secret Service protection is something our society forces on them....it is not something they are demanding of us
No one wants to kill a president once they are no longer president.

It's a standard argument I've run into several times when discussing this issue.

BY WHO? I mean, besides your strawman..

No one wants to kill Obama anyway and turn him into a martyr.

By gun grabbers. I told you, it's an argument I've run across multiple times in the past.

By gun grabbers. I told you, it's an argument I've run across multiple times in the past.

Ok, does a link exists to anyone who says that? And if so, why do you take such a silly argument seriously?

What would make you think that?

All of their answers are the same...It is because they declare it so.

Has it ever happened? No.

And 4 of the 5 presidents shot, while serving as president, were republican.

Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

and anyone should listen to drudge because?

btw, no one says there should be no guns. I realize you'd probably lose your guns if you had to take a mental health test, but really.... do try to keep up.

Liberals want a ban on private citizens having guns, but exemptions from the law for themselves.

Prison Planet.com » Matt Drudge Challenges Obama: Give Up Your Guns

oct 7 2015 As the White House prepares more executive orders on gun control, Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

During an impromptu appearance on the Alex Jones Show, Drudge also called on Hillary Clinton to relinquish her armed bodyguards.
“They’re all armed themselves, or they all have that security around them themselves. They don’t have to worry about [danger.] I challenge Hillary, take away your Secret Service. Take it away now. Take away your Secret Service; dismiss them. Have no security around you; have no guns around you, Hillary. I dare you. I dare you,” said Drudge.
“Obama, same thing. Drop your guns, Obama. Take your Secret Service away, Obama. Take it all away. Leave the White House unguarded, Obama. Let everybody know there’s no guns on the White House grounds, Obama.”

that would be a lie, nutty one....

but you clearly shouldn't have guns.

And that means it wont ever and no one wants to?

It's a pretty good indicator since we've had 44 presidents.

It's a pretty good indicator since we've had 44 presidents.

And how many had protection after office?

Forum List

Back