Matt Drudge tells Obama and Hillary - Give up YOUR guns.

He's an idiot, and so is anyone who thinks that way.

Why should Obama and Hillary have protection they want to deny citizens?
Because they are targets, you are not.

Paranoid much?

Has there been even an attempt on either of them?

I think we should use the Obama Iraq standard, it's all clear now, so let's pull their protection

Yeah, O is an idiot.
The liberal plan is to add a huge "registration fee" to guns. You can have guns but you must pay like $5000 per gun per year. Then guns will be legal for everyone but realistically only the rich will have guns.
It could be a cool million and I still want the guns, all of them eventually.

You'll never get 'em though. Lol.
Oh, we will, eventually. Most of them that is. There's no need for them...

Lol. Not seeing that. I'm sure the liberal gun owners will comply though since they're all for "common sense" crud.

Paranoid much?

I think we should use the Obama Iraq standard, it's all clear now, so let's pull their protection
That was the Bush plan. And they asked us to leave. Look it up.

Yeah, O is an idiot.
The liberal plan is to add a huge "registration fee" to guns. You can have guns but you must pay like $5000 per gun per year. Then guns will be legal for everyone but realistically only the rich will have guns.
It could be a cool million and I still want the guns, all of them eventually.

You'll never get 'em though. Lol.
Oh, we will, eventually. Most of them that is. There's no need for them...

Lol. Not seeing that. I'm sure the liberal gun owners will comply though since they're all for "common sense" crud.
When it's time to turn in the guns, we'll turn in ours as well.

Matt Drudge has sensationally challenged President Obama to give up his armed Secret Service protection.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-9094-1355426145-3.gif

The same old shit from the guys with new ideas. This is just like when Gore says we need clean air these dummies go "Stop driving your car then, GORE"
He is dead on with this. Why do they get gun protection but we don't.

We pay for their gun protection. And Obama passed a bill saying that presidents and their families get SS for life. Hypocrite asshole.

No its just another RepublACCUSER tactic where they accuse someone of something and beat the hell out of the strawman. Because obviously Obama wants to take your guns :rolleyes: How long have they been selling you that?

Oh but this is different tho, because THIS TIME, Its REAL lmao

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

We have already lost enough Presidents to the second amendment

Paranoid much?

Bush and Condi let it open so their successor could cut his own deal with Iraq. No one ever suspected that the successor would switch sides and support AQ, ISIS and Jihad

We pay for their gun protection. And Obama passed a bill saying that presidents and their families get SS for life. Hypocrite asshole.

If we returned to states rights (like the constitution says) the president would have so little power there would be no need for SS protection for him ever.

Why is he an idiot? All Drudge does is point me to articles I am interested in. He doesn't write them.
Secondly he is right!
People like Hillary/Obama are willing to FORCE schools,etc. to have "Gun Free zones"... yet when they travel to those "Gun Free Zones"... their guards have guns!
Why shouldn't they be forced to carry as the Oregon NO arms?

Paranoid much?

Bush and Condi let it open so their successor could cut his own deal with Iraq. No one ever suspected that the successor would switch sides and support AQ, ISIS and Jihad
The deal was already made and they wanted us to leave. Just give it up.

Why is he an idiot? All Drudge does is point me to articles I am interested in. He doesn't write them.
Secondly he is right!
People like Hillary/Obama are willing to FORCE schools,etc. to have "Gun Free zones"... yet when they travel to those "Gun Free Zones"... their guards have guns!
Why shouldn't they be forced to carry as the Oregon NO arms?
Dummy, if there were no guns she could go around with eight big bad-ass guys who also don't have guns but that's not the nation you live in.

These people will disagree with you i.e. they were "targets".
Victims of Oregon shooting
View attachment 51781
They weren't targets, they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Until they got dead no one had ever heard of them.

Obama has been taking yer guns for 7 years now. And every single year the republaccusers with the memory of a Goldfish goes "OMG!!!"

Unfortunately....300 million guns in circulation make it necessary for Obama and Hillary to have full time Secret Service protection

That's what the man in the street says too. There are so many guns in america that i too need a gun to protect myself and my family. Esp since i don't live in a gated community like the rich do.

Paranoid much?

No, it wasn't. It was left open for Obama to negotiate, but he fucked that up

Paranoid much?

No, it wasn't. It was left open for Obama to negotiate, but he fucked that up
The deal was done. Look it up.

And, do you always hang around even when the property owners want you to go away? That's what you apparently wanted Obama to do.

If we returned to states rights (like the constitution says) the president would have so little power there would be no need for SS protection for him ever.
I mean SS as in secret service

"Washington (CNN) – With the stroke of a pen Thursday, President Barack Obama gave himself and his wife Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives.

The new law, which passed the House and Senate in December, designates that all former U.S. presidents who served after January 1, 1997, along with their spouses, receive protection from the Secret Service for their entire lifetimes – meaning former President George W. Bush and his wife Laura are also covered. The law also stipulates that children of presidents receive protection until the age of 16."

Obama signs bill, gets Secret Service protection for life

Forum List

Back