Math is Racist.

So math must be dumbed down so blacks can get jobs as bridge and dam engineers same as whites who can actually do the figuring ----

What could possibly go wrong with that?
The same thing that goes wrong now with dumb whites who had someone take an entrance test for them, joined a frat where they could get copies of tests to memorize the answers, then get jobs as engineers.

My math is fine. You stay stuck on stupid not understanding that percentages represent actual numbers so repeating that blacks are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of 1 cherrypicked crime doesn't prove a motherfucking thing. But when you add up total crimes committed by one group since the nation started, that is the more accgurate indicator of a groups propensity for violece and crime.
No, earlier we had you blacks under better control.

Now you just run wild.

America was dumbed down from the start to allow whites to get what you have now.
Since white Americans invented practically everything important happening in the modern world, you must be completely wrong.

The other one is probably IM2 also.
Like I said, my math is just fine. I'm in here with idiots who believe the election was stolen, that they have the right to spread a deadly virus, that climate change is a hoax, and undoubtedly some of you idiots think the earth is flat and the moon lamding was shot in hollywood.

Like I said, my math is just fine. I'm in here with idiots who believe the election was stolen, that they have the right to spread a deadly virus, that climate change is a hoax, and undoubtedly some of you idiots think the earth is flat and the moon lamding was shot in hollywood.
None of that is about math. Math is about NUMBERS, IM2, we are talking about NUMBERS.

We understand math perfectly. When we commit 1 crime it is equal to 5 cimes. But our 1 dollar is still 1 dollar.

Only one fine for five crimes?

That's a genuine bargain.

Since white Americans invented practically everything important happening in the modern world, you must be completely wrong.
You might want to go readca book about inventors instead of repeating the shit you read at the daily stormer.

Because before America became a nation, a slave named Onesimus developed a smallpox vaccine that saved the citizens of Boston.

None of that is about math. Math is about NUMBERS, IM2, we are talking about NUMBERS.
I know what the hell we're talking about asshole. I am saying that you and those like you are a bunch of idiots.

Math is about NUMBERS

Numbers, letters, and not a few symbols...

2-complex-math-formulas-on-whiteboard-mathematics-and-science-with-economics-michal-bednarek.jpg

Another sorry ass race bait thread.

Now try that using fractions.
No, try using whole numbers that stand for whole people. There is no such thing as 3/5ths of a human being even though your pasty white founders of a nation already existing tried using fractions for people.

The article was about how to teach math. The headline was dumb. Probably some right wing decided the healine knowing it would start you idiots off.

Well IM2 cant do math at all. Not sure on the other black racist since they defend IM2's stupidity but don't say it themselves.
IM2 is a stone-cold racist.
He makes Archie Bunker look like a liberal.
He actually thinks that whites are the cause of all evil in the world.....not knowing that people that think like him are.

No, try using whole numbers that stand for whole people. There is no such thing as 3/5ths of a human being even though your pasty white founders of a nation already existing tried using fractions for people.
Huh! You did it! :) I'd have bet against it.

Forum List

Back