What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massive TrumpRussia Trollbot Farm Uncovered

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

mamooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
What, no peeing school girls? What's the weather in Beijing like?
You should know. The Chinese tend to send their money to Republicans, and to give their support to Republicans. Commies like commies.

So when your Russian masters and your Chinese masters give conflicting orders, who do you obey?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fake news, eh? Trump was bought by Putin a decade ago, if not earlier.

LOLOL..You got him now.

Btw. No one can take you seriously with that dumb brother fucking criminal as your avatar.

You like that brother sister fucking thing you weird fuck..

Every time I see that ugly head I think of this.
And yet...it's YOU who likes to talk about this "brother sister fucking thing", isn't it?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOLOL..You got him now.

Btw. No one can take you seriously with that dumb brother fucking criminal as your avatar.

You like that brother sister fucking thing you weird fuck..

Every time I see that ugly head I think of this.
And yet...it's YOU who likes to talk about this "brother sister fucking thing", isn't it?
I went over the line this morning. I ban myself for 5 days

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible
Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What, no peeing school girls? What's the weather in Beijing like?
You should know. The Chinese tend to send their money to Republicans, and to give their support to Republicans. Commies like commies.

So when your Russian masters and your Chinese masters give conflicting orders, who do you obey?
hilarious.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible
Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

Stay off The Facebook, hun.

OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Russian bot posted on The Facebook

Russsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssia!!!!!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

Don't be so hard on yourself

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I agree, especially now that we know $500 worth of Russian Facebook ads made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump. LOL

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Allow me to add what was left out of the OP. The following is from the Mother Jones article.
The most-used keyword in the posts was “Trump,” the researchers found, followed by “Biden.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List