Massive TrumpRussia Trollbot Farm Uncovered

Fake news, eh? Trump was bought by Putin a decade ago, if not earlier.

LOLOL..You got him now.

Btw. No one can take you seriously with that dumb brother fucking criminal as your avatar.

You like that brother sister fucking thing you weird fuck..

Every time I see that ugly head I think of this.

And yet...it's YOU who likes to talk about this "brother sister fucking thing", isn't it?

LOLOL..You got him now.

Btw. No one can take you seriously with that dumb brother fucking criminal as your avatar.

You like that brother sister fucking thing you weird fuck..

Every time I see that ugly head I think of this.

And yet...it's YOU who likes to talk about this "brother sister fucking thing", isn't it?

I went over the line this morning. I ban myself for 5 days

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible

Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

What, no peeing school girls? What's the weather in Beijing like?
You should know. The Chinese tend to send their money to Republicans, and to give their support to Republicans. Commies like commies.

So when your Russian masters and your Chinese masters give conflicting orders, who do you obey?
hilarious.

Sucks for you that one Russian Facebook ad and you flipped your vote from Hillary to Trump. Maybe stay off social media of you're THAT gullible

Ah, so media is irrelevant if you have any brains at all and can think for yourself. Got it!

Tomorrow - or even today - you'll be back to claiming that Trump's ban, and the Liberal Media, affected the outcome.

Stay off The Facebook, hun.

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

Russian bot posted on The Facebook

Russsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssia!!!!!!

Its nice that you have confirmed that only weak-minded dopes are affected by the media they consume.

Don't be so hard on yourself

I agree, especially now that we know $500 worth of Russian Facebook ads made you flip your vote from Hillary to Trump. LOL

Forum List

Back