Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama

So where the Whigs and the Federalists and Jefferson's Republicans so I'm not sure what your point is, exactly.

And they are happening in the rural counties and small towns as well.

rurql counties controlled by the democrats... you doofus

Case in point, 'progressive' DA in SF doing everything she can to keep the perpetrators of gun violence OUT of jail.

Price drew backlash last month after telling supporters of the Wu family, who lost their toddler son Jasper in a gang-related shootout on Interstate 880, that her office was looking into a way to punish the suspects without prison time.

According to an interview published last month at the University of California, Berkeley, where Price attended law school, the newly elected prosecutor "seeks to reduce gun violence and mass incarceration while rooting out racial, socioeconomic, and gender disparities within the county’s criminal legal system."

Two teenagers have been arrested and charged with murder in connection with the Alabama birthday party shooting, police said Wednesday.

Travis McCullough, 16, and Ty Reik McCullough, 17, were each charged with four counts of reckless murder, authorities said. They will both be tried as adults.

Two teenagers have been arrested and charged with murder in connection with the Alabama birthday party shooting, police said Wednesday.

Travis McCullough, 16, and Ty Reik McCullough, 17, were each charged with four counts of reckless murder, authorities said. They will both be tried as adults.

After the story was about two days old, O'Reilly commented how his team searched the entire media, and not one of them pointed out that these were all black people. He said if they were white, we likely would have had some pictures and videos with the faces of the minors blurred out.

2nd amendment in action.

Did you know -

Excluding the Dadeville incident, there have been at least 162 mass shootings in the US in 2023. The group defines such incidents as shootings where four people have been killed, not including the shooter.
Among the dead are at least 75 children under 11 and 434 teenagers aged between 12 and 17, with over 12,000 deaths attributed to gun violence in the US since January 1 this year.

The town I live in in Southern Scotland has a population of 33,000 , America has blasted away 12,000 of those since January 1st !!!

Your stats are incorrect. Typical British lies regarding our guns.

The links were in a Brit media post. 2Aguy put you in your place regarding the stats already. I don't have to do anything Limey!
2Aguy, lmfao. That retard is just full of copy and pasted bullshit that retards believe.....oh.....you believe him. I have that cretin on ignore because he repeats the same bullshit 24/7, it just clogs the forum pages up with his shite.

I trust the Daily Record than you gun nuts. Some 162 mass shootings already :oops:

Actually, they both have the same solution. Make it very difficult to get a gun unless you have been heavily vetted. Hold gun sellers responsible when they sell to people who shouldn't have guns.

Heavily vetted? Do you mean like the totally ineffective background checks we already have?

Hold gun sellers responsible? Do you mean like the laws that already exist? Gun sellers are rarely prosecuted because they are not responsible, and do not sell to anyone under existing law.

2Aguy, lmfao. That retard is just full of copy and pasted bullshit that retards believe.....oh.....you believe him. I have that cretin on ignore because he repeats the same bullshit 24/7, it just clogs the forum pages up with his shite.

I trust the Daily Record than you gun nuts. Some 162 mass shootings already :oops:
The problem is your definition of a mass shooting. You were corrected. 2Aguy's stats were verified by yours truly.

Any time a gang in Chicago shoots 4 members of a rival gang in a turf war over drugs, that is what you are counting.

He is talking about mass killings, where 4 people died. Some people survive being shot. Did you not know that?

The problem is your definition of a mass shooting. You were corrected. 2Aguy's stats were verified by yours truly.

Any time a gang in Chicago shoots 4 members of a rival gang in a turf war over drugs, that is what you are counting.

He is talking about mass killings, where 4 people died. Some people survive being shot. Did you not know that?
Can I do a basic English language (not butchered American English) lesson with you. What does shoot mean and what does kill/killing mean?

Can I do a basic English language (not butchered American English) lesson with you. What does shoot mean and what does kill/killing mean?
Sorry! I don't speak "Limey". I prefer American English.

Shoot means to use a firearm to injure or kill someone. Some survive and some do not.

Kill means dead with zero chance of recovery.

Do you not see the difference? The Alabama shooting resulted in a few dead and several wounded.

Technically this is a mass shooting because four died. There were many more injured, some in critical condition. Perhaps a few more will die so you can justify your attacks on our rights as Americans.

Where is your evidence that the "Gun Industry" targets unstable people?
remington-ar-15-ad-3.png

Heavily vetted? Do you mean like the totally ineffective background checks we already have?

That's not vetted at all. That's the problem. Within days of any mass shooting, we find out that the person who did it was a complete whackjob, even openly broadcast it on Social Media.

Hold gun sellers responsible? Do you mean like the laws that already exist? Gun sellers are rarely prosecuted because they are not responsible, and do not sell to anyone under existing law.
No, I mean when they sell to an Adam Lanza or a Joker Holmes or a Stephen Paddock, and these crazy people shoot up a place, then they pay big bucks.

Forum List

Back