Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama

Weird that people who have a concealed carry permit are the least likely to commit a gun crime. Can't be true. Biden voters are the most likely ... that's just an assumption, not a fact like the permit thing.

Guns fault.

Guns make humans more powerful, a lot more powerful, which is why at least 3/4 of all murders happen with guns.

Perhaps though, we should start taking aim at those with rubbish excuses for why nothing should change.

So why is gun violence more prevalent in liberal cities like Shitcago?

In the last week alone, there has been 4 Mass Shootings alone and they are all within Red Controlled States. No matter how you try and change it, that's the facts.

Now, turn in all your guns to your family before they Red Flag you.

Well, who do you get your talking points from? That’s your answer.

IDK your sources, but I know your talking points.
Your talking point is: must say something about the left wanting to take away all the guns.
You didn't attack my talking point, you attacked my opinion

You didn't attack my talking point, you attacked my opinion
Well duh, and you got your opinion from the talking points.
There is NO FUCKING way any of what you claim is part of the Deep State.
Explain what you intended to mean, IYO, of State Sponsored shootings.
WTF does that even mean? State Sponsored.

to believe these shootings are state sponsored to force gun control

4 dead and 28 wounded.

At least four dead in mass shooting at teen's birthday party in Alabama

'
'Not a bad record for you Gunnutters and MAGAts. But you should look that it's almost in all the Red States.

uRAbjpo.jpg

Guns make humans more powerful, a lot more powerful, which is why at least 3/4 of all murders happen with guns.

Perhaps though, we should start taking aim at those with rubbish excuses for why nothing should change.
Correct.. we shouldn’t be promoting mental illness like democrats are doing. Time to take aim at them, like you said.

Correct.. we shouldn’t be promoting mental illness like democrats are doing. Time to take aim at them, like you said.

If I were to agree with anything you say in here I would have to be supporting mental illness.

"promoting mental illness", are you suggesting that people go to shops and buy mental illnesses, or that somehow it's a CHOICE?

Da fuk?

If the issue of mass shootings is about mental illness, what are the Republicans doing about mental illness?

Let's see.

Out of 48 states, Florida and New Mexico not even bothering...

The lowest is:

Idaho... Maine spends more than 10 times what Idaho does. That being the Idaho with a R governor, two R Senators, two R House members (out of two) and a 28-7 R-D Senate and a 59-11 R-D House.
Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina, Georgia make up the next 8 states... all Republican....

So essentially this is what happens.

"We want guns"
"Guns are a problem"
"It's a mental health issue"
"So what about mental health?"
"Nah, we're not dealing with that, oh good, we're not talking about guns any more.... yay, let's go shoot up some people."

Forum List

Back