Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama

Or it might be a white racist targetted them, but let's wait to see.

Not that it matters, as the problem is the guns, not the people.
You can bet if it were whites involved you would have Al Sharpton and all the rest of the race-baiters there already......Unless the shooter(s) were still at large, they are too cowardly for that.

Now I could be wrong but my bet is negro on negro.

Half of the town is black so yeah, a 50/50 chance.

I'm starting to believe these shootings are state sponsored to force gun control

never been to hot a have you.?

I'm starting to believe these shootings are state sponsored to force gun control

I'm sure you believe that.

Dipshit....from first look it is likely gang related, not a mass public shooting......we will likely find out that gang members shot up this party as they targeted rival gang members...........

Different crime from a mass public shooting...by you are a dishonest asshole, who enjoys these deaths so you can exploit them...
So the MAGAts will do a happy dance?

I don't doubt it at all.

MK Ultra: Monarch

Silver lining? Fewer members of BLM.

That's because more than 2 shot is their definition of "mass shooting"

If you up the definition number to 5 or more, it suddenly turns almost exclusively white.

Why do you figure that is?
Nope. 4 or more constitute a "mass shooting."

Looking at the photo posted on Reddit all the victims are black.
Alabama Gun Law
In 2022, Alabama enacted “permitless carry” by repealing a longstanding prohibition on carrying a concealed handgun in public without a permit subject to a background check.1

As of January 1, 2023, anyone age 18 or over who is not prohibited by state or federal law may carry a handgun in the state without a permit, background check, or safety training.

It's not wrong to point out that tens of thousands if not millions of birthday parties are held across America every year, and those do not end in shootouts.

So here we are again, where those few that act uncivilized will be used as fodder by the anti-2A crowd to argue that the millions upon millions who are civilized should not be able to protect themselves from the uncivilized.

I'd not be surprised at all if there is a "after party" at the funerals....Sucks but that's were we are now with the black "culture".

Forum List

Back