Massive Crowds of People March in DC to Show Support for Trump, Demand Election Integrity

It's a sad commentary on America when Trumpbots think democracy is an evil plot.
you sad trolls are sad when you have to lie to try and refute facts.
Accept that your man lost and move on. This denial shit was ridiculous days ago. What do you think all this stupidity is going to accomplish?
your the one that has denial shit that your man did not win fair and square,your the one who cant accept reality.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:what kind of stupidity do YOU hope to accomplish by spreading your lies? always ending up with shit on your face in the process?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

AGAIN,you trolls are sad when you cant refute facts and have to LIE to try and save face in defeat.
When you stop "laughing", perhaps you can explain why your teams of high-priced lawyers haven't been able to prove what you have been led to believe?

Cat got their tongue?

This is so beautiful! The Silent Majority is silent no more!!! :clap:

View attachment 416141
You're an idiot.

About 10,000 people showed up for this so called "million maga march", which really was nothing more than another super spreader event.

I had to laugh as the gullible trump sycophants bowed to their messiah as the asshole laughed at them on his way to a round of golf. He couldn't get away from them fast enough. ROTFLMAO.

maxresdefault.jpg

This rally is to inform the public that Pres. Trump is still fighting for the presidency. The MSM is spreading lies that Biden won and Pres. Trump conceded.
That is why we need to listen to alternative news like Infowars.

lee ann.jpg

as i said before,just watch the CIA start telling us that DC has more cases now than any state of covid after these awake americans did not wear their masks :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yes woke americans and retard Trumpsters are all contributing to spreading COVID. It’s not hard to figure out.
You are the rerards the way you trust the cia controlled media over whistleblowers.talk about fucking rerards. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

About 4 zillion showed up.

WASHINGTON—Tens of thousands of people converged at Freedom Plaza in Washington on Saturday, joining other rallies around the country to show support for President Donald Trump and ask for fairness in the election process.

Marching towards the Supreme Court, participants held signs that read “Stop the Steal,” “Make America Fair Again,” and “Trump 2020.” Before the start of the march, the crowd heard speeches from prominent Trump supporters including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell. Several other prominent figures including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka were also on the speaking list.
View attachment 416118
Massive crowds of delusional anti American mental cases

Militias

Proud Boys

Boogaloo boys

Oath Keepers

Various other White Supremacists ....And the defeated orange ogre was there to egg them on
And dupes who are likely sending their money to a grifter while he laughs at them as he's playing golf. Have any of them wondered why not even one high profile Trump sycophant joined the protest? Because they all know Trump lost fair and square.

This election is not over....how will the media walk back their actions and words?....The next time Cavuto cuts off a Trump press person he should be fired....
It's over. The rest of us have already moved on while you people suffer a level of grief and rage usually reserved for the death of family members.
Thanks for showing what a stupidfuck you are as always with your fucked up logic thst the media decides the winner not the courts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

oh my the irony,you trump haters had ten times more rage and grief over trump winning the election than trump fans did over Obama winning the election both times,your fucked logic has us saying we are in grief and rage just because you fail to counter facts we list of the most voter fraud ever you stupid snit.:laughing0301: You trump haters refused to move on when trump won bitching and meaning about it in the four short years he was in office far more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years obama was in office,what a fucking hypocrite trying to tell someone to move on when you alll would never move on when Hitlery lost the election saying trump is this,trump is that,oh my the irony and hypocrisy you stupid fucks display.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

This is so beautiful! The Silent Majority is silent no more!!! :clap:

View attachment 416141
I love how one of the resident trolls here tries to laugh off his massive support here.it was blocks long as well. It was estimated that the turnout was around 20,000 which is easy to believe the fact it was several blocks long.

It's a sad commentary on America when Trumpbots think democracy is an evil plot.
Accept that your man lost and move on. This denial shit was ridiculous days ago. What do you think all this stupidity is going to accomplish?
your the one that has denial shit that your man did not win fair and square,your the one who cant accept reality.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:what kind of stupidity do YOU hope to accomplish by spreading your lies? always ending up with shit on your face in the process?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

AGAIN,you trolls are sad when you cant refute facts and have to LIE to try and save face in defeat.
When you stop "laughing", perhaps you can explain why your teams of high-priced lawyers haven't been able to prove what you have been led to believe?

Cat got their tongue?

^^^^++++ Yep.. the right has filed more than a dozen law suits and 100% of them have been thrown out of court
I've read many of the judges reasons for dismissing all of them...the law suites were all jokes backed by no facts.........
the right is just trying to file suits thinking that means something....it means NADA NOTHING!!!

This rally is to inform the public that Pres. Trump is still fighting for the presidency. The MSM is spreading lies that Biden won and Pres. Trump conceded.
That is why we need to listen to alternative news like Infowars.

View attachment 416248
:thankusmile:
These trolls never have an interest in alternative news sources not controlled by the corporations and don’t kiss the governments ass :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

This election is not over....how will the media walk back their actions and words?....The next time Cavuto cuts off a Trump press person he should be fired....
It's over. The rest of us have already moved on while you people suffer a level of grief and rage usually reserved for the death of family members.
Thanks for showing what a stupidfuck you are as always with your fucked up logic thst the media decides the winner not the courts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

oh my the irony,you trump haters had ten times more rage and grief over trump winning the election than trump fans did over Obama winning the election both times,your fucked logic has us saying we are in grief and rage just because you fail to counter facts we list of the most voter fraud ever you stupid snit.:laughing0301: You trump haters refused to move on when trump won bitching and meaning about it in the four short years he was in office far more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years obama was in office,what a fucking hypocrite trying to tell someone to move on when you alll would never move on when Hitlery lost the election saying trump is this,trump is that,oh my the irony and hypocrisy you stupid fucks display.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OH my..it will take about a year to find out what trump was really up to and what a crook he was....
the courts will be uncovering lots...based on his tax returns he almost broke and will be when his
hundreds of millions in russsian debt comes due..he'll have to sell everything to pay...and he's mortgaged
everything he has....what a great business man haha didn't trump say he was smarter than everyone
we will see how smart he was ....a dumb fuk con man...

Cat got their tongue?

^^^^++++ Yep.. the right has filed more than a dozen law suits and 100% of them have been thrown out of court
I've read many of the judges reasons for dismissing all of them...the law suites were all jokes backed by no facts.........
the right is just trying to file suits thinking that means something....it means NADA NOTHING!!!
And You just keep telling yourself that :auiqs.jpg: that does not surprise me in the least they were thrown out,while most that agree with me over the obvious that this was the biggest election fraud in history,THEY keep saying trump will be re-elected,I keep telling them that I don’t share that same optimism.

that they better be ready to be disappointed,not to expect that because of the fact of what I been saying from day one on this,that we got the most corrupt court system in the world and the elite pretty much always get what they want, I see you are clueless that election fraud has gone on for DECADES now and are dense over the fact that this is just the latest president in a long line list of them,to be illegally elected to voting fraud.:laughing0301::laughing0301: You might take a look of that video that poster posted how LBJ through ballot stuffing,got illegally elected to the senate,as I said,this has been going on for decades Einstein.it’s not like this is the first time this has ever happened.:auiqs.jpg:

This time unlike in years past though,this one was ten times more obvious than any other presidential election that took place is why this story won’t go away and WHY half of Americans are pissed clueless.:uhoh3:

It’s unfucking real that I should even have to explain all this to you trolls,that you all hate trump so much,you only see whatyou want to see and refuse to look at the facts is why I have to do so though :uhoh3:

beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Last edited:

OH my..it will take about a year to find out what trump was really up to and what a crook he was....
the courts will be uncovering lots...based on his tax returns he almost broke and will be when his
hundreds of millions in russsian debt comes due..he'll have to sell everything to pay...and he's mortgaged
everything he has....what a great business man haha didn't trump say he was smarter than everyone
we will see how smart he was ....a dumb fuk con man...
Hate to break your heart,but Obama,clinton and Biden are ten times bigger conman than trump,not even close,the lamestream media that you keep glued to won’t even talk about that of course sense they are protected by the elite.lol

About 4 zillion showed up.
You mean less than 1,000
10's of thousands, says MSM. They had a good showing. No one died. Trump waved to them from his bullet and bomb proof limo on his way to the golf course. The anti's stayed home for the most part. It was over fairly quickly. Life is good. Hope it went well in all the other states, too.
Less than 15,000 nowhere near the over a million the WH claimed, so my estimate is more accurate than the WH.
EmysdwkW8AM0Ieg

Quite the contrary. Trump supporters want any and all concerns about voting irregularities to be addressed. That’s democracy.

Cat got their tongue?

When you have a "President" who is adored by his flock, who says "the only way I'll lose is if it's rigged", that flock will buy every word of it.

Cat got their tongue?

And You just keep telling yourself that :auiqs.jpg: that does not surprise me in the least they were thrown out,while most that agree with me over the obvious that this was the biggest election fraud in history,THEY keep saying trump will be re-elected,I keep telling them that I don’t share that same optimism.

that they better be ready to be disappointed,not to expect that because of the fact of what I been saying from day one on this,that we got the most corrupt court system in the world and the elite pretty much always get what they want, I see you are clueless that election fraud has gone on for DECADES now and are dense over the fact that this is just the latest president in a long line list of them,to be illegally elected to voting fraud.:laughing0301::laughing0301: You might take a look of that video that poster posted how LBJ through ballot stuffing,got illegally elected to the senate,as I said,this has been going on for decades Einstein.it’s not like this is the first time this has ever happened.:auiqs.jpg:

This time unlike in years past though,this one was ten times more obvious than any other presidential election that took place is why this story won’t go away and WHY half of Americans are pissed clueless.:uhoh3:

It’s unfucking real that I should even have to explain all this to you trolls,that you all hate trump so much,you only see whatyou want to see and refuse to look at the facts is why I have to do so though :uhoh3:

beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:
So now, it's not just the electoral system that is rigged, our COURT system is rigged too. Great story.

And you guys claim to be the ones who love America.

Enjoy your weird, paranoid little world. I'm just glad I don't have to be there too.

Lets all just take whatever trump the con man says since he says he's smarter than anyone in the world...Don't listen to those professionals that I can assure you know far more than trump the liar ever knew...Just believe in a phycho liar huh...You red necks are dumber than dirt....

Forum List

Back