Massive Crowds of People March in DC to Show Support for Trump, Demand Election Integrity

This election is not over....how will the media walk back their actions and words?....The next time Cavuto cuts off a Trump press person he should be fired....
It's over. The rest of us have already moved on while you people suffer a level of grief and rage usually reserved for the death of family members.
Thanks for showing what a stupidfuck you are as always with your fucked up logic thst the media decides the winner not the courts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

oh my the irony,you trump haters had ten times more rage and grief over trump winning the election than trump fans did over Obama winning the election both times,your fucked logic has us saying we are in grief and rage just because you fail to counter facts we list of the most voter fraud ever you stupid snit.:laughing0301: You trump haters refused to move on when trump won bitching and meaning about it in the four short years he was in office far more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years obama was in office,what a fucking hypocrite trying to tell someone to move on when you alll would never move on when Hitlery lost the election saying trump is this,trump is that,oh my the irony and hypocrisy you stupid fucks display.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
In the news today:

Quite the contrary. Trump supporters want any and all concerns about voting irregularities to be addressed. That’s democracy.
If there were credible allegations to address, we would be doing so.

However, Trump is in court asking judges to throw out hundreds of thousands of votes from valid US citizens in order to sway the election. That’s not democracy, that’s fascism and it’s not going to succeed.

Quite the contrary. Trump supporters want any and all concerns about voting irregularities to be addressed. That’s democracy.

However, Trump is in court asking judges to throw out hundreds of thousands of votes from valid US citizens in order to sway the election. That’s not democracy, that’s fascism and it’s not going to succeed.

Let the courts decide if or what is credible. If 100 percent is not credible, then we are ready to move forward with Biden. We spent most of Trump’s tenure dealing with many questionable allegations and evidence that wasn’t credible.

Let the courts decide if or what is credible. If 100 percent is not credible, then we are ready to move forward with Biden. We spent most of Trump’s tenure dealing with many questionable allegations and evidence that wasn’t credible.
The courts are deciding what is credible and so far Trump’s lawsuits of voter fraud are universally rejected due to lack of credibility.

None of the allegations against Trump sought to deprive voters of their rights.

The courts are deciding what is credible and so far Trump’s lawsuits of voter fraud are universally rejected due to lack of credibility.

None of the allegations against Trump sought to deprive voters of their rights.

Whose votes are being deprived? How does one conflate deprivation with validation?

1605454747187.png

Whose votes are being deprived? How does one conflate deprivation with validation?
No one's voices are being deprived yet because Trump's lawsuits are failing. He's attempting to have courts throw out hundreds of thousands of votes in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Not coincidentally, he's asking to throw out votes that he knows were largely against him.

Now, what do you call it when someone tries to exclude votes because they weren't his?

About 4 zillion showed up.

WASHINGTON—Tens of thousands of people converged at Freedom Plaza in Washington on Saturday, joining other rallies around the country to show support for President Donald Trump and ask for fairness in the election process.

Marching towards the Supreme Court, participants held signs that read “Stop the Steal,” “Make America Fair Again,” and “Trump 2020.” Before the start of the march, the crowd heard speeches from prominent Trump supporters including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell. Several other prominent figures including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka were also on the speaking list.
View attachment 416118
yeah i just came across this article at one of my alternative media sources i go to. I am going to add this article to this thread sense it applies to this thread,this election is so much differerent than any other election in mankind history,its about good vs evil. you know I am not the huge trump supporter you are and have been critical of him in the past but at the same time I realise he is our only chance from a communist takeover as this article so well says. I sure wish they had left god out of this though.

One of the two major U.S. parties, the Democratic Party, is no longer the political party it used to be.:thup:

damn aint that the truth,JFK is rolling over in his grave how the dem party has become so corrupt now,and carter our last decent president from the demp party,you know he is sick over what the dem party has become as well.thats a given. Heck I would be a democrat right now if carter was president.

since you can only see things from polar perspectives ill say....

the democratic party does seem to be moving left of center but most democrats and liberals are moderates who want a kinder, gentler nation
that provides/promotes/encourages ;

affordable health care,
affordable and education
a secure social security system
a police force that follows its oath

while the republican party has obviously been taken over by extreme right wing christian zealots who would defend “religious liberty” by denying rights to any religion or ideology that isnt lockstep evangelical ....

if we can only choose one or the other i definitely do NOT choose trump or his base: truly the most deplorable human garbage America has ever produced

lastly,
in your deranged brain, everyone who opposed trump must be a marxist/communist who hates god, freedom and Amerca...

you conveniently neglect to mention:
Never Trumpers
george conway
the lincoln project
military wives opposed to trump
ex military speaking out against trump
ex republican politicians speaking out against trump
even ann coulter

not a single god hating america hating marxist on that list....

WASHINGTON—Tens of thousands of people converged at Freedom Plaza in Washington on Saturday, joining other rallies around the country to show support for President Donald Trump and ask for fairness in the election process.

Marching towards the Supreme Court, participants held signs that read “Stop the Steal,” “Make America Fair Again,” and “Trump 2020.” Before the start of the march, the crowd heard speeches from prominent Trump supporters including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell. Several other prominent figures including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka were also on the speaking list.
View attachment 416118

View attachment 416118

When I saw President Trump looking out from his limo, I felt tears welling up.

Poor dude!

He loved this country so much that he put himself in a position to see his businesses boycotted and himself to be threatened with imprisonment on specious charges.

He wanted to enforce our immigration laws, he wanted male university students to have due process when accused by female students, he wanted the media to report the truth, he wanted law & order in our streets, he wanted so-called minorities to have the joy of being gainfully employed, and he wanted this country to stop bowing to the Europeans.

The election results (assuming that they were reasonably honest) showed that the American people did NOT want those goals of his.

I thank him for sacrificing four years of his life. He was able to at least put off for four years the "reforms" that will start flowing from the White House on January 20.

What is fascism is you.

This election is not over....how will the media walk back their actions and words?....The next time Cavuto cuts off a Trump press person he should be fired....
It's over. The rest of us have already moved on while you people suffer a level of grief and rage usually reserved for the death of family members.
Thanks for showing what a stupidfuck you are as always with your fucked up logic thst the media decides the winner not the courts. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

oh my the irony,you trump haters had ten times more rage and grief over trump winning the election than trump fans did over Obama winning the election both times,your fucked logic has us saying we are in grief and rage just because you fail to counter facts we list of the most voter fraud ever you stupid snit.:laughing0301: You trump haters refused to move on when trump won bitching and meaning about it in the four short years he was in office far more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years obama was in office,what a fucking hypocrite trying to tell someone to move on when you alll would never move on when Hitlery lost the election saying trump is this,trump is that,oh my the irony and hypocrisy you stupid fucks display.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

OH my..it will take about a year to find out what trump was really up to and what a crook he was....
the courts will be uncovering lots...based on his tax returns he almost broke and will be when his
hundreds of millions in russsian debt comes due..he'll have to sell everything to pay...and he's mortgaged
everything he has....what a great business man haha didn't trump say he was smarter than everyone
we will see how smart he was ....a dumb fuk con man...
Hate to break your heart,but Obama,clinton and Biden are ten times bigger conman than trump,not even close,the lamestream media that you keep glued to won’t even talk about that of course sense they are protected by the elite.lol

Dude. Just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

Trump sending out lots of messages that he is not going Anywhere because Biden did not win anything

OH my..it will take about a year to find out what trump was really up to and what a crook he was....
the courts will be uncovering lots...based on his tax returns he almost broke and will be when his
hundreds of millions in russsian debt comes due..he'll have to sell everything to pay...and he's mortgaged
everything he has....what a great business man haha didn't trump say he was smarter than everyone
Hate to break your heart,but Obama,clinton and Biden are ten times bigger conman than trump,not even close,the lamestream media that you keep glued to won’t even talk about that of course sense they are protected by the elite.lol

trumps lawyers has had dozens of law suits thrown out for no evidence....not one lawsuit has been found credible

trumps lawyers has had dozens of law suits thrown out for no evidence....not one lawsuit has been found credible

Some not all have been dismissed while some are pending.

If that were true the election would have been certified by now....they got a hand count in Georgia and are close to getting a redo in Pennsylvania....you can't count votes without witnesses from both parties present.....

If that were true the election would have been certified by now....they got a hand count in Georgia and are close to getting a redo in Pennsylvania....you can't count votes without witnesses from both parties present.....
More right wing red neck lies...theres been both parties in ALL counting rooms....just facts... dozens of lawsuits
have been thrown out of court without evidence that republicons were not there...

More right wing red neck lies...theres been both parties in ALL counting rooms....just facts... dozens of lawsuits
have been thrown out of court without evidence that republicons were not there...
We saw them blocking GOP poll watchers....they have sworn affidavits...punishable by imprisonment if they are lying....you should widen you news gathering arenas....you are not getting the whole truth....Trump won this election and will get a second term.....mark my words.....

Forum List

Back