Massive Crowds of People March in DC to Show Support for Trump, Demand Election Integrity

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
About 4 zillion showed up.

WASHINGTON—Tens of thousands of people converged at Freedom Plaza in Washington on Saturday, joining other rallies around the country to show support for President Donald Trump and ask for fairness in the election process.

Marching towards the Supreme Court, participants held signs that read “Stop the Steal,” “Make America Fair Again,” and “Trump 2020.” Before the start of the march, the crowd heard speeches from prominent Trump supporters including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell. Several other prominent figures including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka were also on the speaking list.
1605390432371.png

WASHINGTON—Tens of thousands of people converged at Freedom Plaza in Washington on Saturday, joining other rallies around the country to show support for President Donald Trump and ask for fairness in the election process.

Marching towards the Supreme Court, participants held signs that read “Stop the Steal,” “Make America Fair Again,” and “Trump 2020.” Before the start of the march, the crowd heard speeches from prominent Trump supporters including Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) and My Pillow founder Mike Lindell. Several other prominent figures including Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and former Trump advisor Sebastian Gorka were also on the speaking list.
View attachment 416118
yeah i just came across this article at one of my alternative media sources i go to. I am going to add this article to this thread sense it applies to this thread,this election is so much differerent than any other election in mankind history,its about good vs evil. you know I am not the huge trump supporter you are and have been critical of him in the past but at the same time I realise he is our only chance from a communist takeover as this article so well says. I sure wish they had left god out of this though.

One of the two major U.S. parties, the Democratic Party, is no longer the political party it used to be.:thup:

damn aint that the truth,JFK is rolling over in his grave how the dem party has become so corrupt now,and carter our last decent president from the demp party,you know he is sick over what the dem party has become as well.thats a given. Heck I would be a democrat right now if carter was president.

Last edited:

View attachment 416118
Massive crowds of delusional anti American mental cases

Militias

Proud Boys

Boogaloo boys

Oath Keepers

Various other White Supremacists ....And the defeated orange ogre was there to egg them on

View attachment 416118
yeah i just came across this article at one of my alternative media sources i go to. I am going to add this article to this thread sense it applies to this thread,this election is so much differerent than any other election in mankind history,its about good vs evil. you know I am not the huge trump supporter you are and have been critical of him in the past but at the same time I realise he is our only chance from a communist takeover as this article so well says.

Communism? Seriously? Are you channeling McCarthy ?

Biden is Religious
There will not be a takeover of the means of production
There will not be confiscation of private property
We will still have a free press ( Contrary to what Trump wants)
We will still be an open and free society and a democracy

Get over it and get an education about what communism actually is

Last edited:

View attachment 416118

Militias

Proud Boys

Boogaloo boys

Oath Keepers

Various other White Supremacists ....And the defeated orange ogre was there to egg them on
It may not happen. But blow up the city with Biden. It is liberty. Not supremicist shit.

If the DC police have a hard time controlling the crowds, they could maybe get some armed BLM militia members to give them a hand.

View attachment 416118

Appears to me to be a broad and large divide between the Political Class and those who support Trump. People leaving twitter, Fox News and challenging the Status Quo to demand a more America First agenda.

Trump has brought in people of all backgrounds and Faiths, altering the GOP dramatically, and make the Dem party look less in touch with Americans than ever before in my life time.

If China loses, it will be because of people like this who understand what's at stake. It starts and ends with your election process for certain.

View attachment 416118
yeah i just came across this article at one of my alternative media sources i go to. I am going to add this article to this thread sense it applies to this thread,this election is so much differerent than any other election in mankind history,its about good vs evil. you know I am not the huge trump supporter you are and have been critical of him in the past but at the same time I realise he is our only chance from a communist takeover as this article so well says.

Communism? Seriously? Are you channeling McCarthy ?
hey stupid fuck,china is communist,only an idiot would not know that Biden has deep ties to them and has made under handed deals,you of course have never had an interest in truth though and always deny reality so go away.

View attachment 416118

Militias

Proud Boys

Boogaloo boys

Oath Keepers

go and die troll.

Forum List

Back