Massive Crowds Flood To Hear Patriotic Governor Palin Speak In Texas

Obama is reduced to going to high schools because there they force the kids to listen to him so they can say he had a HUGE crowd. lol

Palin has a following the same as Hillary.

who wants to go see grandma read the same speeches written for her, Warren and Obama

they all spew the exact same bs

vote democrat/commie and this could be YOUR LIFE

You become a slave and they will be your Master

newobama.jpg
Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama and his wife Michelle greet a crowd during a rally at Waterfront Park�yesterday in Portland, Oregon. An estimated 75,000 people came out to see Obama speak as he wraps up his campaign through Oregon ahead of Tuesday's primaries.
Photo: Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images/AFP

Celebrity welcome for Obama in Oregon

Looks like candidate Obama drew some pretty big crowds even in a small state like Oregon.

As did Palin when campaigning.....
full capacity and an overflow!
15kcrowd.jpg

Wow! I wonder if Hillary can even come close. but something tells me Hillary will do what Obama did. Hire a few thousand actors who will obey the commands from the person holding the "Applause and Cheer" Cue Cards.

Hope they don't flood Palin, or she might melt, and someone will have to clean up the mess like in the Wizard of Oz.

But seriously, does it surprise me that a lot Americans like Palin? No. She is kinda like a lot of politicians before they become President, but doubt she could win enough votes in blue or unaligned states to defeat the likes of Clinton.

I'm a Conservative, and even this bitch creeps me out. Not so much what she has to say but how she says it, her demeanor, her delivery, her Amazonian appearance, her stature. She's like a cross among Wonder Woman, Howdy Doody, She-Ra, and Barbie. You might even throw in a little Shirley Temple. She totally fucked up John McCain's stab at the White House run.

Yes, it's sad to me that many Republicans look up to her. She makes the Republican party look stupid because they are being stupid. Palin is less qualified to lead than mother fucking Hilary, she is also far more polarizing and divisive than Hilary... Think about that, do you really want that as the face or a face of your party?

She is hyper religious with a white trash family. When in debates she proved she knows almost nothing about the economy, foreign policy or budgets. You guys on the right really need to dump that liability, it's costing you millions of votes just so you can piss off far left liberals.

I'm a Conservative, and even this bitch creeps me out. Not so much what she has to say but how she says it, her demeanor, her delivery, her Amazonian appearance, her stature. She's like a cross among Wonder Woman, Howdy Doody, She-Ra, and Barbie. You might even throw in a little Shirley Temple. She totally fucked up John McCain's stab at the White House run.

Yes, it's sad to me that many Republicans look up to her. She makes the Republican party look stupid because they are being stupid. Palin is less qualified to lead than mother fucking Hilary, she is also far more polarizing and divisive than Hilary... Think about that, do you really want that as the face or a face of your party?

She is hyper religious with a white trash family. When in debates she proved she knows almost nothing about the economy, foreign policy or budgets. You guys on the right really need to dump that liability, it's costing you millions of votes just so you can piss off far left liberals.
She debated two well seasoned career politicians (Incumbent Governor Tony Knowles, Ex Governor Frank Murkowski) three times on issues of taxation, fiscal reforms, oil and gas, seafood and timber, heathcare etc and beat both of them to be governor of Alaska. How do you explain that pinhead?

Let me get this strait. That idiot from Alaska couldn't even gather a crowd large enough to fill an opera house? "Near capacity" for this place is a "massive crowd"?

What's next? "biblical crowd" storms near-capacity automobile to hear Palin's opinion?

yNSQJrf.jpg

Bpe3yAQ.jpg

lvvOBGq.jpg

Last edited:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Forum List

Back