Massive Crowds Flood To Hear Patriotic Governor Palin Speak In Texas

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hillary Clinton is in trouble.

Palin.jpg

Palin speaks to near-capacity crowd - Odessa American UTPB

Massive crowd, huh? Lets look into that a little, shall we?

Before a near-capacity crowd at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Thursday, former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said people in Texas and across the nation are in a position to lead, not those in Washington, D.C.

Odessa American

So reports the 'Odessa American' from Odessa Texas with its 99,000 people. Not exactly what you'd call a metropolis. But I hear its the 31st most populous town in East Texas!

Now, the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center is 'near capacity'. How massive is the 'massive crowd'?

The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center (WNPAC) is a performing arts venue located between the cities of Midland, Texas and Odessa, Texas. WNPAC is owned by The University of Texas, and is built on a satellite campus of The University of Texas of the Permian Basin (UTPB). It houses an 1800 seat main concert hall and a 200 seat recital hall, and also houses the UTPB music department.[3]

Wagner No l Performing Arts Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So its absolute capacity is 2000 people. And its near that.

You and I have very different ideas on the meaning of 'massive'.

I'm a Conservative, and even this bitch creeps me out. Not so much what she has to say but how she says it, her demeanor, her delivery, her Amazonian appearance, her stature. She's like a cross among Wonder Woman, Howdy Doody, She-Ra, and Barbie. You might even throw in a little Shirley Temple. She totally fucked up John McCain's stab at the White House run.

I'm a Conservative, and even this bitch creeps me out. Not so much what she has to say but how she says it, her demeanor, her delivery, her Amazonian appearance, her stature. She's like a cross among Wonder Woman, Howdy Doody, She-Ra, and Barbie. You might even throw in a little Shirley Temple. She totally fucked up John McCain's stab at the White House run.

While I completely enjoy laughing at all the dumb things that drunken half term brawler does, you can't blame her for fucking up McCain's run at the presidency. McCain did that by choosing her. She is what she is. He should have used better judgment.

Sometimes, Mr. H you could be a JakeStarkey sock! It boggles a conservative mind, how you can be right on so many other things, but not a lady that brings the right message and patriotism... BUT, as with most candidates, there is always something that one doesn't like!

What's a Conservative?

Obama is reduced to going to high schools because there they force the kids to listen to him so they can say he had a HUGE crowd. lol

Palin has a following the same as Hillary.

who wants to go see grandma read the same speeches written for her, Warren and Obama

they all spew the exact same bs

vote democrat/commie and this could be YOUR LIFE

You become a slave and they will be your Master

Sometimes, Mr. H you could be a JakeStarkey sock! It boggles a conservative mind, how you can be right on so many other things, but not a lady that brings the right message and patriotism... BUT, as with most candidates, there is always something that one doesn't like!

Yeah...where does he get Amazonian from?

Obama is reduced to going to high schools because there they force the kids to listen to him so they can say he had a HUGE crowd. lol

Palin has a following the same as Hillary.

who wants to go see grandma read the same speeches written for her, Warren and Obama

they all spew the exact same bs

vote democrat/commie and this could be YOUR LIFE

You become a slave and they will be your Master

newobama.jpg
Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama and his wife Michelle greet a crowd during a rally at Waterfront Park�yesterday in Portland, Oregon. An estimated 75,000 people came out to see Obama speak as he wraps up his campaign through Oregon ahead of Tuesday's primaries.
Photo: Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images/AFP

Celebrity welcome for Obama in Oregon

Looks like candidate Obama drew some pretty big crowds even in a small state like Oregon.

Massive crowd, huh? Lets look into that a little, shall we?

Before a near-capacity crowd at the Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center Thursday, former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin said people in Texas and across the nation are in a position to lead, not those in Washington, D.C.

Odessa American

So reports the 'Odessa American' from Odessa Texas with its 99,000 people. Not exactly what you'd call a metropolis. But I hear its the 31st most populous town in East Texas!

Now, the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center is 'near capacity'. How massive is the 'massive crowd'?

The Wagner Noël Performing Arts Center (WNPAC) is a performing arts venue located between the cities of Midland, Texas and Odessa, Texas. WNPAC is owned by The University of Texas, and is built on a satellite campus of The University of Texas of the Permian Basin (UTPB). It houses an 1800 seat main concert hall and a 200 seat recital hall, and also houses the UTPB music department.[3]

Wagner No l Performing Arts Center - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So its absolute capacity is 2000 people. And its near that.

You and I have very different ideas on the meaning of 'massive'.

The high school football stadium in Odessa holds 19,000. She should have appeared in one corner of that.

For some reason, the most ardent diehard fans of Palin are also some of the worst out-of-the-closet racists around.

Is that some sort of a coincidence, or is there a closeted side of Palin the mainstream doesn't know about?

Forum List

Back