MASSIVE Conflict of Interest - Biden DOJ Injecting Itself Into Az Election Audit

There's no such thing as a federal election. They are ALL State and local elections.
LOLOL

You're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Federal elections occur every two years, on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

So you believe the BIG LIE do ya?

Elections for STATE REPRESENTATIVES TO the federal government are elected every two and four years.

You're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

What part of "federal elections" did you not understand?

Federal elections are as fictional as the popular vote. All contrived BS.

LOLOL

Slobbers a drooling nutcase. :cuckoo:

Here's a third example proving you're an abject idiot...

Federal election laws help protect the election process. Get information about your voting rights, campaign donations limits, and how to report federal election crimes.

I can do this all night, ya crazed con. The Internet is a wealth of information.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So laws written and voted on by State representatives and signed by a president elected by........................................Wait for it.....................................................

State representatives.

Ya know they do the same thing with ketchup, does that make it federal ketchup?

You commies are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clueless. LMAO

Arizona's audit can continue...it just needs to follow the legal statute....

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

So, with a few minor changes, the audit can continue.

ROFLMAO, no one concerned themselves with other States that violated their own election laws to install xiden in the oval. You hypocritical commies need to just STFU.

You need to STFU. The DOJ has every right to enforce FEDERAL law.

The audit was ordered by the State senate, for their information, the feds have no roll in it.

But why don't you tell the class, exactly what federal law would be in play?

You're fucked in the head con. :cuckoo:

It was a federal election. Of course the federal government has a role in it.

Poor little commie, the election is OVER, how a State choses to conduct an audit after the fact is none of the feds fucking business.

Dumbfuck, the federal government can still pass legislation on how states handle ballots used in a federal election. You're dumber than shit.

Really, quote such a law.

Like I said, you're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con.

Every officer of election shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date of any general, special, or primary election of which candidates for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, or Resident Commissioner from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico are voted for, all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election, except that, when required by law, such records and papers may be delivered to another officer of election and except that, if a State or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico designates a custodian to retain and preserve these records and papers at a specified place, then such records and papers may be deposited with such custodian, and the duty to retain and preserve any record or paper so deposited shall devolve upon such custodian. Any officer of election or custodian who willfully fails to comply with this section shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

And AZ is violating that HOW?????????????? And there's no such thing as a federal election, each State runs their own elections.
"And AZ is violating that HOW?????????????"

Well for one, violating the law i just posted which mandates election officials maintain and preserve election ballots for 22 months since they ceded possession of those ballots to a private company.

"And there's no such thing as a federal election, each State runs their own elections."

LOLOLOL

I just fucking quoted a website of the federal government stating, "Federal elections occur every two years, on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November," and you're so crazy, you still deny such a thing exists.

Tell me, imbecile, why do you think it's called the Federal Elections Commision?

A white house web site, give me a fucking break. And retard, it's called the federal elections commission because it's a federal agency. You're just not very bright, are ya? LMAO

LOLOLOLOL

Who do you think knows more about the federal government than the federal government, ya flaming retard?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

How about rightwing news? Do they not know better than you?

2020 election ‘most secure in American history,’ federal election security officials say

Wow, quoting another federal agency, yep, you're not very bright.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.

They should interfere with this farce. Apparently you know this is a farce and that is why you don't want them to come in. It is Republicans who are interfering. The vote was audited by the county using outside firms qualified to audit elections. The conflict of interests are all over the REPUBLICAN side. It is clear that they are violating state and federal laws.
Yes, they should interfere with the audits so the fact everyone else already knows isn't confirmed...that the Democrats stole the election, before all the existing evidence is put on display for the world to see.

As I said, if the Democrats really believed the elections were legit they would have sat back and let the audits prove it. THEY KNOW, however, it was all a massive criminal scam, which is why they are doing whatever it takes to 'steal' the election a 2nd time.

There was no criminal scam. This audit is a criminal scam. If this is on the up and up, why are you so afraid of the DOJ monitoring the situation. Instead we have a company that has a clear conflict of interest. Senate Republicans who have a clear conflict of interest. Republicans make up the najority of the Maricopa election board and they are condemning this farce.
The audits exist because of the Constitution and US election law, to protect the integrity of US elections, so of course the Democrats and snowflake trolls like you completely oppose them...and oppose election integrity.

:p
Well that's complete bullshit since nothing in the Constitution addresses holding a meaningless audit of an election 6 months later.

State legislatures can investigate any damn thing they wish. The results may prompt STATE legislative changes to THEIR election laws.

Like I said, you're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

I never once said Arizona's state legislature lacked the authority to investigate their election.

Then STFU.
I have a better idea.... fuck you, ya crazed con.

ROFLMFAO

There's no such thing as a federal election. They are ALL State and local elections.
LOLOL

Federal elections occur every two years, on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

Elections for STATE REPRESENTATIVES TO the federal government are elected every two and four years.

LOLOL

Federal election laws help protect the election process. Get information about your voting rights, campaign donations limits, and how to report federal election crimes.

I can do this all night, ya crazed con. The Internet is a wealth of information.

So laws written and voted on by State representatives and signed by a president elected by........................................Wait for it.....................................................

State representatives.

You commies are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clueless. LMAO

LOL

Yes and even those state representatives know you're a retard as they too refer to it as a "federal election."

You're now up to 6 nuh-uh's.

The State election committee, has to have legal custody of the ballots to make certain they are kept secure and maintain integrity...

ROFLMAO, no one concerned themselves with other States that violated their own election laws to install xiden in the oval. You hypocritical commies need to just STFU.

The audit was ordered by the State senate, for their information, the feds have no roll in it.

Poor little commie, the election is OVER, how a State choses to conduct an audit after the fact is none of the feds fucking business.

Dumbfuck, the federal government can still pass legislation on how states handle ballots used in a federal election. You're dumber than shit.

Every officer of election shall retain and preserve, for a period of twenty-two months from the date of any general, special, or primary election of which candidates for the office of President, Vice President, presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, or Resident Commissioner from the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico are voted for, all records and papers which come into his possession relating to any application, registration, payment of poll tax, or other act requisite to voting in such election, except that, when required by law, such records and papers may be delivered to another officer of election and except that, if a State or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico designates a custodian to retain and preserve these records and papers at a specified place, then such records and papers may be deposited with such custodian, and the duty to retain and preserve any record or paper so deposited shall devolve upon such custodian. Any officer of election or custodian who willfully fails to comply with this section shall be fined not more than $1,000 or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

And AZ is violating that HOW?????????????? And there's no such thing as a federal election, each State runs their own elections.

Well for one, violating the law i just posted which mandates election officials maintain and preserve election ballots for 22 months since they ceded possession of those ballots to a private company.

"And there's no such thing as a federal election, each State runs their own elections."

LOLOLOL

I just fucking quoted a website of the federal government stating, "Federal elections occur every two years, on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November," and you're so crazy, you still deny such a thing exists.

Tell me, imbecile, why do you think it's called the Federal Elections Commision?

A white house web site, give me a fucking break. And retard, it's called the federal elections commission because it's a federal agency. You're just not very bright, are ya? LMAO

LOLOLOLOL

Who do you think knows more about the federal government than the federal government, ya flaming retard?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

How about rightwing news? Do they not know better than you?

2020 election ‘most secure in American history,’ federal election security officials say

Wow, quoting another federal agency, yep, you're not very bright.

^^^ 7th nuh-uh :abgg2q.jpg:

OKnuhuhTexas has trouble understanding the DOJ has a legal requirement to investigate voting interests in the various states.

If the Audit is on the up and up, why flutter about the DOJ doing is required due diligence?

OKnuhuhTexas has trouble understanding the DOJ has a legal requirement to investigate voting interests in the various states.

If the Audit is on the up and up, why flutter about the DOJ doing is required due diligence?
If that idiot doesn't understand we hold federal elections, what possibility is there he can grasp the functions of a federal department like the DoJ?

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Uh, no, ya friggin' moron. It's because they're authorized to administer and enforce federal campaign finance laws regarding federal elections....

Every two years, the FEC publishes Federal Elections, a compilation of official, certified federal elections results. These publications include primary, runoff and general election results for the Senate, the House of Representatives and (when applicable) the President.

That's now 5 references I've given you regarding federal elections. All you can do is babble 5 nuh-uh's in response.

So you're saying the feds wastes money to compile State election results? A fucking sixth grader could do that and probably for a lot less money.

Biden and the Democrats are SO worried about the truth coming out in Az that Biden's DOJ is injecting itself into the audit process...on top of the Democrats stacking the deck by putting die-hard anti-Trump leftists on the audit team already....

Nothing says 'We cheated & stole the election' like a massive conflict of interest consisting of the stolen election recipient sending in his DOJ to ensure the truth remains hidden and his 'win' is protected.

They should interfere with this farce. Apparently you know this is a farce and that is why you don't want them to come in. It is Republicans who are interfering. The vote was audited by the county using outside firms qualified to audit elections. The conflict of interests are all over the REPUBLICAN side. It is clear that they are violating state and federal laws.
Yes, they should interfere with the audits so the fact everyone else already knows isn't confirmed...that the Democrats stole the election, before all the existing evidence is put on display for the world to see.

As I said, if the Democrats really believed the elections were legit they would have sat back and let the audits prove it. THEY KNOW, however, it was all a massive criminal scam, which is why they are doing whatever it takes to 'steal' the election a 2nd time.

There was no criminal scam. This audit is a criminal scam. If this is on the up and up, why are you so afraid of the DOJ monitoring the situation. Instead we have a company that has a clear conflict of interest. Senate Republicans who have a clear conflict of interest. Republicans make up the najority of the Maricopa election board and they are condemning this farce.
The audits exist because of the Constitution and US election law, to protect the integrity of US elections, so of course the Democrats and snowflake trolls like you completely oppose them...and oppose election integrity.

:p
Well that's complete bullshit since nothing in the Constitution addresses holding a meaningless audit of an election 6 months later.

State legislatures can investigate any damn thing they wish. The results may prompt STATE legislative changes to THEIR election laws.

Like I said, you're as crazy as they come, ya brain-dead con. :cuckoo:

I never once said Arizona's state legislature lacked the authority to investigate their election.

Then STFU.

That should be you, OKTexas. The DOJ has found that AZ is violating federal campaign laws about maintaining ballot integrity.

Love the link. LMAO

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Uh, no, ya friggin' moron. It's because they're authorized to administer and enforce federal campaign finance laws regarding federal elections....

Every two years, the FEC publishes Federal Elections, a compilation of official, certified federal elections results. These publications include primary, runoff and general election results for the Senate, the House of Representatives and (when applicable) the President.

That's now 5 references I've given you regarding federal elections. All you can do is babble 5 nuh-uh's in response.

So you're saying the feds wastes money to compile State election results? A fucking sixth grader could do that and probably for a lot less money.
I'm saying you're fucking deranged. How do you not get that?

Even Trump knows it's a federal election...

"So just in a nutshell, you can't make a change on voting for a federal election unless the state legislature approves it." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.21

seems to me when we were having the 2020 election it was THIS IS STATES RIGHTS TO DO WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR ELECTIONS.

then HR1 comes along to reverse that thought and now the feds are stepping into the so called "states right to do as they wish".

nixon was impeached for THREATENING to weaponize our gov. the left has flat out done it and screams every time you ask them to stop or to prove what they are doing.

social media - weaponized
sections of our gov - weaponized
sports - weaponized
cultural differences - weaponized
class / status differences - weaponized

this the world the left really wants?

are you sure? SCOTUS said it otherwise last year.
Yes, I'm sure.
You are not wrong, but Feds has no role in this matter. It is like your parents have a role in your life, but they shall no say in your sexual orientation :rolleyes:

LOLOL

LOLOL

State representatives.

LOL

Yes and even those state representatives know you're a retard as they too refer to it as a "federal election."

You're now up to 6 nuh-uh's.

Yeah, someone could refer to you as smart, that wouldn't make the reference any less ridiculous.

Some of you far right need to research the federal law. The DOJ already has the right to ensure that the Audit is not breaking the law. The law insists the state's electoral commissions keeps the ballot, not the auditors.

If the right wants a transparent audit and gain the American confidence, which they don't have yet, they need to back off.

are you sure? SCOTUS said it otherwise last year.
Yes, I'm sure.
You are not wrong, but Feds has no role in this matter. It is like your parents have a role in your life, but they shall no say in your sexual orientation :rolleyes:
That's not how the law works. The DOJ has every legal right, as has been clearly evidenced, to be making sure the audit does not violate the law.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

"So just in a nutshell, you can't make a change on voting for a federal election unless the state legislature approves it." ~ Donald Trump, 1.6.21

So if it's a "federal election" (LMAO), why would State legislatures have to approve anything related to it?

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

So if it's a "federal election" (LMAO), why would State legislatures have to approve anything related to it?

Ask Trump.

Some of you far right need to research the federal law. The DOJ already has the right to ensure that the Audit is not breaking the law. The law insists the state's electoral commissions keeps the ballot, not the auditors.

If the right wants a transparent audit and gain the American confidence, which they don't have yet, they need to back off.
yet they have no right to ensure the states are following their own laws when it comes to how an election is conducted.

you'd make more sense if you weren't in a constant state of contradiction. then again, i doubt it.

that said - please point out where this "Right" is spelled out to ensure they are following legal compliance themselves.

yet they have no right to ensure the states are following their own laws when it comes to how an election is conducted.

you'd make more sense if you weren't in a constant state of contradiction. then again, i doubt it.

that said - please point out where this "Right" is spelled out to ensure they are following legal compliance themselves.
You just undermined the GOP argument that states have the right to ensure other states follow their electoral laws.

You make no sense at all.

The federal law gives the DOJ the right to "audit" the audit to make sure it is done correctly, as it has been posted above.

You can read the letter yourself.

There are federal laws regarding how ballots from federal elections are to be maintained. Those federal laws may be violated by handing them off to a private contractor.

It's not about the federal government enforcing state laws.

Forum List

Back