Massive anti Israel rallies all in several US cities

Chicago had massive rallies as did several other cities
You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

Some of us know why and have been saying so for years now.
But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.
So you’re garbage as well as Israel is the victim

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Fuck those sand monkeys, I hope Israel blows them all up

You wonder why the USA is a dying nation.??? Just look at the filth who is demonstrating

But America is dying for more reasons than just support or opposition to Zionist evils.

They are the biggest bully on the block in the ME. Made by and constantly enabled..by us.
We just won't demand that Israel come to the table..and sit. They just keep grabbing land
and evicting Palestinians from buildings and land they've owned for decades. And then
respond with bombs and missiles indiscriminately when they get hit by rockets, bottles, and rocks.
They're the little brother that won't share and throws a hissy fit when it's suggested he should
play nice in the sandbox. And willing sycophants like you toe the line. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
woooohoooo--you fkd up!! PROOF you people don't know shit about history:
Israel has ALWAYS been GREATLY outnumbered --in ALL categories
..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
you can barely see Israel here: big bully!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.
who were "THE PALESTINIANS" during world war II? Try to get your head out of the
islamo/nazi propaganda which was elaborated most earnestly in the 1930s thru 1960s.
For those who do not know----it is mostly the 30s thru 60s crap that Surada parrots----
lots of it actually written by REAL GERMAN NAZIS----even after world war II---they were
farting it out in places like Egypt and Syria. A factoid----arab muslims living in Palestine
aka Judea/Israel--- picked up the moniker "PALESTINIAN" only in the 1960s. Before that
the ONLY people called "PALESTINIANS" for ~ 2000 years were jews. My hubby is a "PALESTINIAN" on his government papers (of british mandate palestne) ----only because he
is a jew------had he been a muslim or a christian----he would be either "arab" or "syrian"
or---maybe armenean

..they are ''surrounded'' with a very narrow front [ of course you don't know what that means militarily ]
outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

Sure. You run with that. Billions of dollars in aid and military weapons. Sheesh. :rolleyes:
Tax dollars well spent

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

I'm afraid you don't know history. Since when does a refugee minority drive out the indigneous people and steal their homes and farms?

They went to Palestine for sanctuary when no other country would accept them..The Palestinians have paid for the Holocaust in Europe with their blood and land.

HUH? is THAT ^^^^ your understanding of the history of "palestine"? I read your
story books when I was a kid in the 1950s. They were written by High ranking German
Nazis who found REFUGE in places like Egypt and Syria after 1945----when the islamic hero
AL ADOLF got lost in the Bunker

They are just Soros' paid protesters. That Soros just gave his protesters a new target.
Even the Nazis staged false flags on the Jewish people in order to build up hatred towards the Jews.

In Chicago, multiple groups planned protests through Saturday.

01.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
What's wrong with them? Do they have NO tolerance for expression of speech?

Let's see someone shoot rockets at your home and see how you react. No seriously, Let's see it.

For antisemites, Jews are the one ethnicity on Earth that cannot be allowed to defend themselves.

They do not believe in "never again". They believe in "again and again".

Israel isn't a victim, it's a genocidal regime.

America isn't dying. The right wing trash that inhabit it is.
Go Israel. Trump good, Biden a scumbag.

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

Nope. It is the Jews' land. Read your Bible. If Muslims want their faith respected they need to respect the faith of the Jews and their Covenant with God.

Without question Israel is Jewish Land. It is not subject to debate.

It belongs to all of them. And no. The land does not exclusively belong to the Hebrews.
Need to brush up on your history a bit.
it belongs to Israel.....just like America belongs to Americans and not to the NAs

outnumbered in:
tanks
troops
aricraft
etc
View attachment 490224

Nope. It is the Jews' land. Read your Bible. If Muslims want their faith respected they need to respect the faith of the Jews and their Covenant with God.

Without question Israel is Jewish Land. It is not subject to debate.

It belongs to all of them. And no. The land does not exclusively belong to the Hebrews.
Need to brush up on your history a bit.

Yep. The land was promised to the Jews by God in the Bible. Period. The Covenant was not between God, the Jews and the Palestinians.
The Palestinians did not even exist as a people at that time.

How can you be so ignorant?

The Bible is not a history book. It's a collection of stories written by man, compiled by man, distributed by man.
Let's root our knowledge in history. Not fiction.

Nope. According to the Jewish People it is the Word of God, That is their faith. Muslims expect their faith to be respected. I understand that. So why don't Muslims respect the Jewish faith and their beliefs? Shouldn't that respect be a two way street?

Is lying , stealing and killing acceptable in your faith?

I try not to judge the Palestinians so harshly. :(

One look at the bombs strapped to their chest, and you know what makes the Palestinians tick….

At least you finally admitted you support genocidal Nazi ideology.

I hadn't expected such a strong confirmation regarding my comment about subhumans.
The point I'm making dogma is that I oppose the Nazi tactics of apartheid by the Zionist regime.
And so I could support any and all tactics by Hamas and the Palestinian people to destroy the Zionist regime. Iran needs to use it's opportunity it's gained to increase the flow of weapons to Hamas, including Russian and Chinese more sophisticated rocketry. Sidelining US power provides the opportunity.

Hopefully that will happen before the Zionists are the cause of 'another' world war that would surely go nuclear.

We have little time to waste!

China's rise to power brings some prospects of change in the situation as US power is neutralized and the US becomes less able to promote it's evil support of apartheid.

Now you know what I support, even though I never did attempt to hide my feelings about Zionism.

I'm still mildly interested in what you are claiming to support?

Forum List

Back